The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Transitus shrine not working from one alliance base to other

Kelinmiriel
Kelinmiriel
✭✭✭✭
Update: I switched to my regular main character - it worked fine. Switched back to the new one, and it worked fine there too. Alliance situation unchanged, so it's not that. Perhaps it only affects a new character that hasn't been signed off and back on again. If that's the case, probably too rare to worry about.

If anyone with the ability to delete this thread wishes to, that would be fine - I can't, sorry.

-- Original

Has anyone else experienced this in Cyro?

New character, so had never been to Cyro before (full level). This alliance currently holds nothing in Cyro, so base to base transfer is the only option that should be available.

Attempting to use transitus from West AD to East AD, it brings up the West AD base map, so right-click to get to whole Cyro map. There's an option on the East base to left-click to travel there, but when I do it, it just brings up a map of the east base, with no options to travel there.

East wayshrine shows, but of course can't be used.

Perhaps this happened because this character has never been to the east base before? Perhaps because the alliance happens to have nothing else unlocked at the moment? Or a combination?

When exiting the east alliance base map (because I can't do anything with it anyway), the Cyro map stays on my screen until I use M again then exit it again. I'll test some more to see if I can find out more about this. Certainly couldn't do Midyear Mayhem like this.
Edited by Kelinmiriel on April 29, 2020 7:47PM
Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!