Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

MagDK as a vampire (pve)

Joxer61
Joxer61
✭✭✭✭✭
I have seen/heard the bits around MagBlade, Magplar, MagDen and Sorc benefiting from these "new" vampire skills but has anyone tried/tested with a MagDK? I know Embers heals but that's at the end and you wouldn't want to spam that for the heal. Flame lash perhaps and Draw Essence?
Just curious as to how it would work if it could....
  • daemonor
    daemonor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Use the search option its already been discussed
    Options
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daemonor wrote: »
    Use the search option its already been discussed

thanks
    Options
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think Vampire synergizes with DK very well.
    Playing since beta...
    Options
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »
    I don't think Vampire synergizes with DK very well.

yea, I mean aside from the whole fire thing it looks like you would have to be spammy on some skills like Embers. Maybe....someone may get creative enough, who knows. ;)
    Options
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mean the only reason is they are both Melee magicka builds but I feel like MagDk's is synergistic with itself (unlike vampire) that there is no bar space.
    Options
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A MagDK's only synergy with vampire is the battle roar passive and the increased melee range passive. Sadly the DK class heavily relies on flame and poison abilities for sustain and the vampire line deals only pure magic damage. The cost increase of non-vampire abilities is going to be very hard to get around since you need them to stay in the fight, and they already cost an insane amount already. You could get it to work I guess, but you'll have to change a lot about your build.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
    Options