Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

New Vampire Home - Disappointing?

Glacku808
Glacku808
✭✭✭
Is anyone else underwhelmed with the interior of Bastion Sanguinaris?
I just find the, what is it 3 rooms? to be too small for it to be in the Notable Homes category. Hope its free considering
  • Paradisius
    Paradisius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its a large house with more open spaces than rooms, and a beautiful scenery. My only dissapointment with it is I would not be able to fill so much space, and the price that normally comes with notable homes deters me from buying those types anyway
    Options
  • Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    Glacku808 wrote: »
    I just find the, what is it 3 rooms? to be too small for it to be in the Notable Homes category. Hope its free considering

It's a lot bigger than 3 rooms. You have the front yard, the entry room, the grandhall, the backyard, the side room, then you have a hidden door behind the fireplace in the side room, which leads upstairs to another sitting room, an outdoor area, with a bridge followed up by a final room up high built into a stalactite.
    Options
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only thought it was disappointing because the textures on the front were out of whack, the door was 20 feet in the air, along with a few other furnishings, gaps in the mesh. If it's really that small, then that's a waste of what looked like a really nice home.
    Options
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throren wrote: »

It's a lot bigger than 3 rooms. You have the front yard, the entry room, the grandhall, the backyard, the side room, then you have a hidden door behind the fireplace in the side room, which leads upstairs to another sitting room, an outdoor area, with a bridge followed up by a final room up high built into a stalactite.

Its all about that hidden door leading to the rest of the castle.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
    Options
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like it, personally. Not $100+ dollars like it, but still, I could see myself setting up shop there if I ever got my hands on it.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
    Options
  • Glacku808
    Glacku808
    ✭✭✭
    Throren wrote: »
    Glacku808 wrote: »

I do understand that, I just prefer interior to exterior I guess

:)
    Options