Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773
We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Wednesday at 3:00AM EDT (7:00 UTC).

Blood Frenzy should use the same animation that Bone Armor/Magma Armor use

TX12001rwb17_ESO
TX12001rwb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Yeah just going to say this but the choice of animations they chose for the Vampire abilities is terrible, this one especially, the name of said ability implies we are entering a frenzy so why does it look like we are casting a simple spell?
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah just going to say this but the choice of animations they chose for the Vampire abilities is terrible, this one especially, the name of said ability implies we are entering a frenzy so why does it look like we are casting a simple spell?

BIG AGREE.

I really like your idea of having bats swarm around the player, it would look menacing and cool. Maybe even have the player's eyes glow red? Similar to what the NPCs can do in certain abilities/the vampire lord bosses. I like the eerie glow and it in combination with a flock of bats around you would make anyone go "aight wtf is that he mad"
    Edited by Noxavian on April 26, 2020 1:43AM
    Options
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could look better, no doubt.

That being said, the ability is good so I'm not complaining much.
    Options
  • navystylz_ESO
    navystylz_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noxavian wrote: »

BIG AGREE.

I really like your idea of having bats swarm around the player, it would look menacing and cool. Maybe even have the player's eyes glow red? Similar to what the NPCs can do in certain abilities/the vampire lord bosses. I like the eerie glow and it in combination with a flock of bats around you would make anyone go "aight wtf is that he mad"

No. The ability is burning your magic of your vampiric blood to boost your strenth, regardless of what the name of the spell is. Bats would be stupid af. Makes no sense for a fury to spawn bats just to look cool.
    Options