The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Character Restoration Ticket Incident: 200422-009405

Destai
Destai
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I submitted ticket for Incident: 200422-009405 a few days ago and haven't heard any updates since. Could I get an update?
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE Can you assist?
  • DarknessAngel
    DarknessAngel
    Soul Shriven
    Seems its about 20 days for ticket responses @Destai
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While BillE may be able to help, CS is moving slower than normal due to Covid like pretty much everything else. Some issues are more complex than others.

A couple of suggestions. First, if you got an auto-reply reply to it once as there is a standard comment that if they do not hear from you within 3 days they will consider the matter closed. Second, do not keep replying or updating the ticket after that unless you get a response and do not open a second ticket as both push your ticket further back in the queue. Zos has said this is the case and I have seen other companies say the same.

I am not sure if DA is correct about 20 days. I have not seen Zos make such a statement and I know for sure people have had their situation taken care of in a significantly shorter time than that. I would take their comment as a little bit of tongue and cheek.

Edit: Good luck.
    Edited by idk on April 25, 2020 5:25AM
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks, for the input guys. Was hoping it'd be quicker than 20 days, since I can't use my bank until this is done. Might just cancel the ticket.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Destai

We've sent you a PM with some updated details on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post