Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 14
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 14, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.5 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

I just came up with a new Dizzying Swing combo!

Langeston
Langeston
✭✭✭✭✭
Requirements:
TMWHvyN.png
mFCeBTa.png
Optional:
aEPHU31.png

Step 1:
Equip Stuhn's Favor.
Step 2:
Use Dizzy Swing (Procs Off Balance/removes 13.35k of target's resistances)
Step 3:
Use Dizzy Swing (Stuns target for 2 seconds)
Step 4:
Use Dizzy Swing (Applies 40% snare to target)
Step 5: (In case they're still alive)
Repeat Step 4 as needed.

Note: If you are an advanced user, you may switch to Executioner in step 5 — but that is only for top-tier players as it requires using a whole other button.

Magicka users:
giphy.gif
Edited by Langeston on April 24, 2020 5:56AM
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This complex and difficult to pull off combo is already really potent on live servers, but it'll get even stronger if there aren't some changes made between now and the patch hitting live. My Magicka Necromancer is going to get outplayed so hard. Maybe I should just git gud and go Stam.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If people are dumb enough to just stand there for 1 dizzy than let alone 3 then it doesn’t matter what set you are wearing lol
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    I smell the sarcasm 😭
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for sharing

It feels like its going to be a game changer
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    If people are dumb enough to just stand there for 1 dizzy than let alone 3 then it doesn’t matter what set you are wearing lol
    Yea, you're right. Dizzying Swing is really hard to land, which is why no Stamina builds actually use it these days.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please clarify, do I activate the skills with my fingers or my face?
    Edited by MurderMostFoul on April 24, 2020 5:10PM
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please clarify, do it activate the skills with my fingers or my face?

That's the beauty of "play how you want" — either technique will work!

Personally, I'll be using this:
    giphy.gif
    (It's a bit more advanced, but the results speak for themselves.)
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dunno about standing around for 3 dizzy, but assuming the attacker has some minimum effort to aim and follow the target, it's not rocket science to land 3 in a row on the average player....
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »

I dunno about standing around for 3 dizzy, but assuming the attacker has some minimum effort to aim and follow the target, it's not rocket science to land 3 in a row on the average player....
    All you need to do is land the first two — once you get the stun the third hit is free.
  • MusCanus
    MusCanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pressing X several times to win? That's unacceptable. One should be enough.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many steps required. I'll wait until they completely dumb this game down and all I have to do is press one button to kill everything like in Overwatch.
  • Greek_Hellspawn
    Greek_Hellspawn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Too many steps required. I'll wait until they completely dumb this game down and all I have to do is press one button to kill everything like in Overwatch.

Nah i will wait even more until all i have to do is equip my skin which i brought from crown store for just 10k crowns and just win battlegrounds instantly.
  • Nicalas
    Nicalas
    ✭✭✭
    Did you try blocking the 2nd dizzy and waiting for off balance to fall off and then enjoying ur 13 second second window to go on the offensive? The snare is useless against light armor passives and unlimited casting of immunity and major expedition. Snares in general are extremely ineffective with additive movement speed.

Stamina has one viable spammable with Dizzy Swing. A completely telegraphed burst combo and no other alternatives. We have two viable non class ultimates. Both with cast times. One is mitigated by 25 percent w/Major Evasion and one that's damage was nerfed into nothing. All the penetration in the world is useless against percentage based mitigation and block.

• Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicalas wrote: »
    Did you try blocking the 2nd dizzy and waiting for off balance to fall off and then enjoying ur 13 second second window to go on the offensive? The snare is useless against light armor passives and unlimited casting of immunity and major expedition. Snares in general are extremely ineffective with additive movement speed.

Stamina has one viable spammable with Dizzy Swing. A completely telegraphed burst combo and no other alternatives. We have two viable non class ultimates. Both with cast times. One is mitigated by 25 percent w/Major Evasion and one that's damage was nerfed into nothing. All the penetration in the world is useless against percentage based mitigation and block.
    You appear to be missing the point. Dizzy does more damage than (nearly?) every spammable in the game. It also stuns. And snares. And with Stuhn's likely becoming the next must-have set, it will reduce your target's resistances by 13.35k.

It's an overloaded AF, brain-dead easy skill that does everything with one button press — and it completely flies in the face of everything ZOS claims they care about with regard to balance/overperforming skills.

Something tells me Dizzying Swing wouldn't have nearly as many people defending it if it were a Nightblade class skill rather than a generic weapon ability.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    5 steps!!!!

Can you narrow that done a little!? I have low APM :cry:
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    amd for people who are not able to land Dizzy tShadow Image and afraid some posiible counter play there is also solution for them...

make mag GODPLAR

1. Equip Stuhn's Favor.
    2. Use elemental drain
    3. Toppling Charge
    4. remove all resistance from your pray...
    5. Purifying Light
    6. and spam Puncturing Sweep ( no dodge roll)
    7. if targer try run use topping charge again .. (no streak , Shadow Image, or possible escape)

• FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amd for people who are not able to land Dizzy tShadow Image and afraid some posiible counter play there is also solution for them...

make mag GODPLAR

1. Equip Stuhn's Favor.
    2. Use elemental drain
    3. Toppling Charge
    5. Purifying Light
    7. if targer try run use topping charge again .. (no streak , Shadow Image, or possible escape)

Pls for the sake of love use puryfying light before toppling charge....

I want to see your godplar though...but anyone praising their builds with godlike damage, godlike sustain or anything godly is just exaggerating for clickbait.
  • Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭

make mag GODPLAR

1. Equip Stuhn's Favor.
    2. Use elemental drain
    3. Toppling Charge
    5. Purifying Light

I want to see your godplar though...but anyone praising their builds with godlike damage, godlike sustain or anything godly is just exaggerating for clickbait.

please make another class not only tepmplar antd them may u will understand... even now is Templar most op class for BG based on numbers.. I simply not able to reach 75% win rate in BG on other class only on my stupidly Op mag plar.. and this stupid set and skill combinations force me to nearly ignore my other classes and play only mag plar in BG just because it will much stronger then any other classs... Its not healthy...
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Langeston wrote: »
    Requirements:
    TMWHvyN.png
    mFCeBTa.png
    Optional:
    aEPHU31.png

Step 1:
    Equip Stuhn's Favor.
    Step 2:
    Use Dizzy Swing (Procs Off Balance/removes 13.35k of target's resistances)
    Step 3:
    Use Dizzy Swing (Stuns target for 2 seconds)
    Step 4:
    Use Dizzy Swing (Applies 40% snare to target)
    Step 5: (In case they're still alive)
    Repeat Step 4 as needed.

Note: If you are an advanced user, you may switch to Executioner in step 5 — but that is only for top-tier players as it requires using a whole other button.

Magicka users:
    giphy.gif

That's why all my Accessoires are swift. 2/3 of the time I can get away of dizzy range after first hit without dodgeroll/sprint/rat/mist or what else. The dmg lost is minimal,sustaine and survival increased ^^( and can be used to land every dizzy against others ;-P)
  • FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭

make mag GODPLAR

1. Equip Stuhn's Favor.
    2. Use elemental drain
    3. Toppling Charge
    5. Purifying Light

please make another class not only tepmplar antd them may u will understand... even now is Templar most op class for BG based on numbers.. I simply not able to reach 75% win rate in BG on other class only on my stupidly Op mag plar.. and this stupid set and skill combinations force me to nearly ignore my other classes and play only mag plar in BG just because it will much stronger then any other classs... Its not healthy...

Maybe try a stamina necromancer, since it is known being the strongest PvP class out there. They are the tankiest class and have nice burst and defile with blastbones. That paired with thurvokuun and collosus ultimate makes them also beasts in bgs.

Based on what numbers is magplar best bg class, can you please elaborate?
    Edited by FirmamentOfStars on April 24, 2020 2:18PM
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    How is this different than live?

All the crying about magsorcs and yet 90% of all stam classes have the same front bar setup.
  • Kawiki
    Kawiki
    ✭✭✭
    We don't have enough Two Handers in PvP now.

As soon as I saw that I knew any Stam build that doesn't run 2H is at a disadvantage.

Stupid design.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The key word is average player. They usually run in zergs and despite having 5 stars they never learned an offensive or defensive rotation. They usually just stand still or worse they try to back away from dizzy making it even easier to land with follow ups. In those cases its very strong but against good players its not that effective.
  • Kawiki
    Kawiki
    ✭✭✭

The key word is average player. They usually run in zergs and despite having 5 stars they never learned an offensive or defensive rotation. They usually just stand still or worse they try to back away from dizzy making it even easier to land with follow ups. In those cases its very strong but against good players its not that effective.

There is a reason almost everyone runs it now. This is just more reason to do it because simply there is no other alternative that even comes close.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    one-shot-44ydtv.jpg
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince