The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Social ban and other things

Ogoorew
Ogoorew
Soul Shriven
I want to apologize in advance for the fact that I can write incorrectly. English is not my native language.
Turning to the essence of the problem. For 7 days, the players do not see my chat messages, I can not use the guild ban and make an exchange with the players. I invited three good friends to play in TESO, but in general I can’t contact them in any way (I have to use Steam chat to talk with them). But this is still part of the trouble. Recently, I can’t go with my other friends to any veteran dungeon. We constantly have some errors, we can’t accept the invitation or it doesn’t display correctly with us (For example: one of the players sees that the invitation has arrived, the other does not see). At first, I thought the addons were to blame. I removed absolutely all add-ons and reinstalled the game, but that did not help.
Unfortunately, the last week of TESO brought me more pain than pleasure. I spend a decent amount of money on this game, and with all this I can not enjoy this game because of mistakes and stupid restrictions that I was given for nothing.
It is not only terrible to see, but also to feel. I'm so sad.