The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I have tried THREE times to subscribe to ESO+, but my money is taken and I get NO ESO+

zombniac
zombniac
✭✭✭
I have tried THREE TIMES(2 times on the day of this post at 1:00-2:20 PM EST, and one on April 14)(And the first time I was just told to re contact support in THREE days if it doesn't work then. But I've gotten my money back from the first time which was used and re-taken on my second try to buy the ESO+.), and each time I go to confirm my ESO+ purchase, it says "Sorry, your billing information is incorrect". I know my billing information is not incorrect because each time I went to my bank website and verified that all of the credentials I enter is 100% correct by my card. I just want a refund, I'm sick and done buying from ESO.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're after a refund for the entire game you'll not be able to obtain one as this isn't their policy.

If you were charged when trying to get the sub but didn't get it then unfortunately your best bet is contacting their support which you already tried.

If you have a ticket number you can always post that ticket number and your issue in the support forums here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/customer-support-general

It's also worth noting that if you issue back charges from cards/banks ZOS can get funny about it, so best to try and resolve it with them if you can before just taking money back.

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."