The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Stuck for a week.

JahroSluca
I've been waiting for support to get me unstuck for a week now. Is it normal for it to take so long? Nothing works: I've been trying unstuck option, teleportation to a shrine, joining PVP campaign (made as far as Cyrodiil loading screen but it's always infinite). When I log in my character falls for a few seconds and then it kicks me off the server.
92468366_895739350850061_1919140753930452992_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=07e735&_nc_ohc=1gLEtUR0MQMAX8UUhHd&_nc_ht=scontent-waw1-1.xx&oh=954a5f4b5da8e9bffe612016fe9de05c&oe=5EBD2B6F
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno be so kind and help this guy, please - this is terrible.
    Options
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    JahroSluca wrote: »
    I've been waiting for support to get me unstuck for a week now. Is it normal for it to take so long? Nothing works: I've been trying unstuck option, teleportation to a shrine, joining PVP campaign (made as far as Cyrodiil loading screen but it's always infinite). When I log in my character falls for a few seconds and then it kicks me off the server.
    92468366_895739350850061_1919140753930452992_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=07e735&_nc_ohc=1gLEtUR0MQMAX8UUhHd&_nc_ht=scontent-waw1-1.xx&oh=954a5f4b5da8e9bffe612016fe9de05c&oe=5EBD2B6F

where did u fall off the map?
    Options
  • perolord
    perolord
    ✭✭✭
    Its official, you have beaten this game.. came to the end of it =)
    Options
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me a few years ago (fell through a door in cold harbour and never stopped falling)

Raising a ticket is your only option. You might have to do it on another char

Options
  • JahroSluca
    Summerset, Direnni Acropolis, farming for patterns. I guess it's a punishment for being greedy xD
    Edited by JahroSluca on April 16, 2020 8:29AM
    Options
  • JahroSluca
    perolord wrote: »

It was flat, it's official xD
    Options
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JahroSluca wrote: »
    perolord wrote: »

It was flat, it's official xD
    Nope, everyone knows that Nirn is a cube. :)

There were even some forum threads where people had screenshots of it, you can find them if you look hard enough.
    Options
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have some screenshots from closed beta where I was riding around in the under world environment...

Screenshot_20140402_163659_zps4ceb2981.png?width=319&height=193&fit=bounds&crop=fill

--- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you fell into the bottomless pit...which is unfortunately bottomless
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would suck :|
    Options
  • Helgarth
    Helgarth
    ✭✭
    That bugs me that nobody is reacting to the fact that he is stuck for a freaking week and his problem is still ongoing!

Are we that used to ZOS being.... Absent ?

Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    38d8xw.jpg
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
    Options
  • A_Silverius
    A_Silverius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Helgarth wrote: »
    That bugs me that nobody is reacting to the fact that he is stuck for a freaking week and his problem is still ongoing!

Are we that used to ZOS being.... Absent ?

Feels like they maybe cut the budget for customer support staff to focus on their new IP.
    All over Tamriel, theres a sudden spike in Bosmers getting caught for their crimes. A sad day indeed... #FightForYourRite Give Bosmers back our stealth!
    Options
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this will help but --

The first time I was able to get out of it by using ambush (any gap closer would have worked). I could hear an NPC near to me... I could not see them. Even though I was in the falling state, and could not use the camera or character movements -- I just kept making the movements as if I was turning my camera and hitting ambush -- eventually (several minutes of trying) it did ambush me out. It could have been that the NPC was actually walking around and walked in front of me when I hit ambush? However, that was way back when we could ambush NPC's through some doors (around 2014-2015).

Another time I did not log in on ANY character for over 24 hrs. When I returned 48 hrs or so later it was fixed.

I had another time where I was stuck like that, but I was in a group with someone... so I tried to teleport to them a few times and it worked. They were in Cyrodiil, they grouped with me and it automatically ported me to them.
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
    Options
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hi there! Do you have a Ticket number that we could look into for you?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • JahroSluca
    Hi there! Do you have a Ticket number that we could look into for you?

200413-003918
    Options
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hello, we can confirm that your ticket #200413-003918 is still open and a support agent will reply as soon as possible.

We are currently experiencing high contact volumes, due to the impact of COVID-19, and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support. Please be aware that updating your ticket will put you at the end of the line and delay the response time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time I got stuck - and it was NOTHING like what you're experiencing! I was just stuck between some rocks where I couldn't jump out - I got one of my friends to go into a delve, we grouped, the game asked if I wanted to move to her instance, I clicked on yes, and that fixed it.
    Options
  • JahroSluca
    Hello, we can confirm that your ticket #200413-003918 is still open and a support agent will reply as soon as possible.

We are currently experiencing high contact volumes, due to the impact of COVID-19, and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support. Please be aware that updating your ticket will put you at the end of the line and delay the response time.

End of the line? :/ Damn... good to know, though... Another week of waiting ahead of me I guess...
    Edited by JahroSluca on April 16, 2020 3:05PM
    Options
  • FlaviusPK
    FlaviusPK
    ✭✭✭
    Same here man! Waiting for 10 days to change my guild name. Idk what am I paying for, being an ESO+ member.

I don't care about things like hugh contact volumes if this is told by a huge company which just does not want to hire more stuff to do their job.

Why can't we, customers, say then - guys give us eso+ for free, we have troubles with money due to covid-19 so please be kind and do stuff for free. I have not hear of such compensation for some reason.
    Options