The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Social ban? For what? Ten-day ticket

DCorvin
DCorvin
Soul Shriven
Hello.

Two weeks ago, I saw that people don't see private messages from me. I thought it was a bug due to server congestion.
But then I saw that I do not send outgoing emails, Guild merchants and Guild bankers do not work, the exchange is blocked, and only the Guild chat is available from chats.

My friends told me this is a social ban.

But for what?!

I didn't do mailings. Did not spam in the chat. I don't even use Addons for mail and chat. And I'm polite to other players.
Well, I didn't get any notification about the ban either by mail or by any other means.

Ten days ago, I left my first ticket on the support site. And wrote another ticket from the game. It is marked "Under Review".
And this mark is more than a week old.

Please, ZOS, remove this ban. The quarantine rules already prohibit me from leaving the house because I am at high risk for having a transplant.
Or at least, God, tell me what I've done to deserve it and how long it will last.

Thanks

Ticket numbers: 200403-002905, 200401-001030.