Edited by Rittings on April 10, 2020 9:42AM
We are pretty much always full, so not actively recruiting - but we can usually make room for players that have a like minded attitude and align with our guild ethos. What is that ethos? Keep reading and see if you fit with us...
**The strength of the wolf is in the pack**
Ask yourself these questions - answer honestly!!
- Ever been in a guild where you feel you've been micro-managed and told what sets to be running, what DPS you require to join in, what skills you should have on your bar before you can run a trial?
- Have you ever been told you're not good enough - or at least made to feel you are not good enough for tougher content?
- Is your current guild looking inactive and not running much content with their members - or perhaps you don't have a guild at all and are unsure of reaching out for fear of rejection?
- Have you, or someone else, been criticized or subjected to judgement just for being the person that you are?
- Are you the type of person that thrives from teaching other people and consider yourself to be HIGHLY patient and understanding?
If you've answered "yes" to any (or even ALL) of the above - you should probably keep reading. If not, that's okay - but be aware that we potentially are not going to be a guild that you will benefit from.
So - all those questions aside, what do Daggerfall Wolves bring to the table that might interest you... here are just a few of our features, and our limited requests we make of our members.
- INCLUSIVENESS - No matter your gender, orientation, age, ability, playstyle etc - you are an equal valued and loved member of our pack.
- NO MICRO-MANAGING - We don't gear check. We don't DPS test. We don't tell you how to play the game YOU purchased and wanted to enjoy in your own way. Does it make content more challenging? Yes... no point lying... but we have one motto with this: We fail, we succeed - but we do both TOGETHER.
- TEACHING - Our trial leaders and experienced players are always at hand to offer advice. We don't force it upon you, it's offered and there for the taking if you desire it. We can give you tips from leveling skills, learning game mechanics right through to how to make some coin and maximize your own enjoyment of the game.
- CONTENT & TRIALS - We have LOTS of this. I would go out on a limb and say not many guilds on this server run as many trials as we do.It's rare we have less than 10 scheduled trials per week at least. Also we have just started to do weekly PVP/Imperial City stuff (for Covenant faction only at the moment, since we are based out of Daggerfall). We also have a Sunday Funday trial where we go completely whacky for the night on a trial that is voted upon by YOU for the week.... whether that's trial full of pets, full of Necromancers, everyone starts with limited gear etc... and that trial is open to ALL LEVELS... we've even run with level 3 players fresh out of the Wailing Prison!
- DISCORD SERVER - Our Discord community is super active, and very strong. All our trial rosters, content signups and helpful information are held on our Discord server. We would love nothing more than 100% of our guildies to have access to all we have to offer by being on Discord - but it's not a requirement (like everything else - we don't dictate how you live).
- GUILD HALL - We have a fully fitted guild hall. All the Mundus stones, crafting stations from every set, trial dummies galore, and our own memorial to our fallen warrior... We have a guild administrator that works tirelessly to make sure the guild hall is kept relevant and up-to-date as well she pretty much runs EVERYTHING to ensure the smooth flow of guild life. She's our very own Housecarl...
- GUILD TRADER - We don't ask for weekly dues, but we pretty much have a trader weekly through donations and subsidizing to get a fairly decent weekly trader. If making a bit of coin is for you, then we got you covered too.
- CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS - We are always looking to enhance the experience and interactivity with the game. We run contests in tandem with Tamriel events (like, we ran a Sly-Pie In the Eye contest to pie face your guildies during the Jester's Festival etc). We also give 100k away every month to one lucky winner who has participated in our trials!
I could go on and on... but like I said, we have limited space and are usually full - we boot inactives at the 1 month marker (we do make notes for those desiring because of active duty or extended hiatus that we are told about) so we can always make room for the right person.
Interested? Shoot me a message on PSN: Rittings or you can follow me on twitch
and catch me streaming to get a guild invite, or just to watch one of our trials to see for yourselves just how we run things