Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daggerfall Wolves - Limited Space Trial Guild

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
TaHMqdb.jpg
**The strength of the wolf is in the pack**

We are pretty much always full, so not actively recruiting - but we can usually make room for players that have a like minded attitude and align with our guild ethos. What is that ethos? Keep reading and see if you fit with us...

Ask yourself these questions - answer honestly!!
  • Ever been in a guild where you feel you've been micro-managed and told what sets to be running, what DPS you require to join in, what skills you should have on your bar before you can run a trial?
  • Have you ever been told you're not good enough - or at least made to feel you are not good enough for tougher content?
  • Is your current guild looking inactive and not running much content with their members - or perhaps you don't have a guild at all and are unsure of reaching out for fear of rejection?
  • Have you, or someone else, been criticized or subjected to judgement just for being the person that you are?
  • Are you the type of person that thrives from teaching other people and consider yourself to be HIGHLY patient and understanding?

If you've answered "yes" to any (or even ALL) of the above - you should probably keep reading. If not, that's okay - but be aware that we potentially are not going to be a guild that you will benefit from.

So - all those questions aside, what do Daggerfall Wolves bring to the table that might interest you... here are just a few of our features, and our limited requests we make of our members.
  1. INCLUSIVENESS - No matter your gender, orientation, age, ability, playstyle etc - you are an equal valued and loved member of our pack.
  2. NO MICRO-MANAGING - We don't gear check. We don't DPS test. We don't tell you how to play the game YOU purchased and wanted to enjoy in your own way. Does it make content more challenging? Yes... no point lying... but we have one motto with this: We fail, we succeed - but we do both TOGETHER.
  3. TEACHING - Our trial leaders and experienced players are always at hand to offer advice. We don't force it upon you, it's offered and there for the taking if you desire it. We can give you tips from leveling skills, learning game mechanics right through to how to make some coin and maximize your own enjoyment of the game.
  4. CONTENT & TRIALS - We have LOTS of this. I would go out on a limb and say not many guilds on this server run as many trials as we do.It's rare we have less than 10 scheduled trials per week at least. Also we have just started to do weekly PVP/Imperial City stuff (for Covenant faction only at the moment, since we are based out of Daggerfall). We also have a Sunday Funday trial where we go completely whacky for the night on a trial that is voted upon by YOU for the week.... whether that's trial full of pets, full of Necromancers, everyone starts with limited gear etc... and that trial is open to ALL LEVELS... we've even run with level 3 players fresh out of the Wailing Prison!
  5. DISCORD SERVER - Our Discord community is super active, and very strong. All our trial rosters, content signups and helpful information are held on our Discord server. We would love nothing more than 100% of our guildies to have access to all we have to offer by being on Discord - but it's not a requirement (like everything else - we don't dictate how you live).
  6. GUILD HALL - We have a fully fitted guild hall. All the Mundus stones, crafting stations from every set, trial dummies galore, and our own memorial to our fallen warrior... We have a guild administrator that works tirelessly to make sure the guild hall is kept relevant and up-to-date as well she pretty much runs EVERYTHING to ensure the smooth flow of guild life. She's our very own Housecarl...
  7. GUILD TRADER - We don't ask for weekly dues, but we pretty much have a trader weekly through donations and subsidizing to get a fairly decent weekly trader. If making a bit of coin is for you, then we got you covered too.
  8. CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS - We are always looking to enhance the experience and interactivity with the game. We run contests in tandem with Tamriel events (like, we ran a Sly-Pie In the Eye contest to pie face your guildies during the Jester's Festival etc). We also give 100k away every month to one lucky winner who has participated in our trials!

I could go on and on... but like I said, we have limited space and are usually full - we boot inactives at the 1 month marker (we do make notes for those desiring because of active duty or extended hiatus that we are told about) so we can always make room for the right person.

Interested? Shoot me a message on PSN: Rittings or you can follow me on twitch and catch me streaming to get a guild invite, or just to watch one of our trials to see for yourselves just how we run things :)
Edited by Rittings on April 10, 2020 9:42AM
  • Mirrrr
    Mirrrr
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely guild. And really awesome people
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww thanks Mirrr!!

I just saw the weekly trial list from our trial leaders... we have 21 trials coming in the next week!!!
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do your trials include progression and vet stuff?
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m a moron lol I messaged you directly duh. Force of habit :0
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha its all good. You got in. And yes, you can probably see we do vet stuff - we also have a closed vmol prog group too. We open it up from time to time but since we are still in progression we try to keep the rotation pretty minimally invasive :)

But once you've run a few trials with us and feel comfortable with the guild then we usually open it up. Just take our time a bit since we don't dps test etc and so progressions can go a bit slower and require a bit more patience :)
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    No worries I’m all about content and seeing everyone complete it. Looks great here thanks for the add.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Just putting it out there. Love this guild already.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • serenityfallen
    serenityfallen
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I know its been a while since this recruitment post had been made but I would very much appreciate an invite to the guild. I'm active almost daily and have a lot of experience in both casual and endgame content. I was in the position that you described above. I was pigeonholed into having very specific gear for my healer (and a lot of it). It was far too tedious and made me question whether or not i really wanted to continue playing eso as it had no longer become fun. My psn is the same as here : serenityfallen.