Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of July 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 29

Please help - no Ticket

Bizarre_Kismet
I read the rules and have done previous events:

1. Me and wife both have 2 tickets in Currency at start today.
2. Eat cake and get 3 tickets (as does my wife who is also adventuring with me and doing/killing everything I do).
3. We then both fight the same Boss and she gets 2 tickets - I do not.
4. We checked and looted everything.
5. So she has 7 tickets I have 5.

This happened yesterday and today. I opened a support ticket and got the cut and paste response from Customer Services. If this happens everyday I am going to end up losing out on approx. 20 tickets.

Any help guidance is appreciated.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to reply to that ticket stating the response did not help you; then restate the issue. You have 4 days to reply IIRC.

You can put the ticket number here; one of the support folks may see it and check things out.

@ZOS_BillE
    Edited by Sylvermynx on April 4, 2020 10:00PM
    Options
  • Throxx
    Throxx
    ✭✭✭
    Also try doing another boss? Something easy like a delve.
    Options
  • Bizarre_Kismet
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    You need to reply to that ticket stating the response did not help you; then restate the issue. You have 4 days to reply IIRC.

You can put the ticket number here; one of the support folks may see it and check things out.

@ZOS_BillE
    Throxx wrote: »
    Also try doing another boss? Something easy like a delve.

Thank you both for your replies. :)

I believe I have found the resolution from asking someone on Twitch.

They stated that I needed to do the tasks solo, as there is a known bug that can sometimes prevent the ticket drop when in a group. I have tried it solo for 2 days and got my full 5 tickets.

@ZOS_BillE maybe this could be pinned somewhere (if not already) - I know there are many that don't check their currency for space, or read exactly what you need to do to obtain tickets - but this seems to fall outside of those normal mistakes.

Thank you to a great community. <O

Options