The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why cant I access Warden class?

tkcaruananrb18_ESO
tkcaruananrb18_ESO
Soul Shriven
Been playing the trial on ps4, enjoyed it so I went and bought ESO Tamriel Unlimited physical copy for PS4 today, with the impression that, according to all sources, that the Morrowind Chapter and Warden class come with the ESO base game. Installed on my PS4 - no warden access. So I then 'upgraded' my version to Elsweyr, which states on the store that it includes the Summerset and Morrowind chapters, and as I stated above, the Warden class apparently comes with the Morrowind Chapter. But I still cannot access the warden class (says I need to purchase from crown store). Please help!

Best Answer

• InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, the new version of Morrowind is no longer a chapter including the Warden, but a DLC and warden has to be bought separately, unless you purchased it WHILE it was a chapter. :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
    Answer ✓
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It used to be with MW but I think they decoupled it, I can't recall tho
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to buy the warden class in the Crown Store for 1500 crowns. It’s stupid
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It all depends, if you buy morrowind dlc from the crown store then you don't get the class. But if you buy a copy of the base game (which includes morrowind) then you get warden class.

For example I bought eso standard edition for my boyfriend a few days ago and he is leveling a warden right now and he only have the base game.
  • tkcaruananrb18_ESO
    tkcaruananrb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    It all depends, if you buy morrowind dlc from the crown store then you don't get the class. But if you buy a copy of the base game (which includes morrowind) then you get warden class.

For example I bought eso standard edition for my boyfriend a few days ago and he is leveling a warden right now and he only have the base game.

See this isn't correct. As I too bought the base game (a physical copy from a retailer - not electronic copy) and I do not have access to Morrowind Chapter or Warden class.
  • Ozium
    Ozium
    ✭✭✭
    See this isn't correct. As I too bought the base game (a physical copy from a retailer - not electronic copy) and I do not have access to Morrowind Chapter or Warden class.

did that box have MW included or was it a really old just base game box?

Edited by Ozium on April 5, 2020 1:04AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you mind taking a picture of the physical copy and post it in your thread here, @tkcaruananrb18_ESO?

That should set the record straight ...
  • tkcaruananrb18_ESO
    tkcaruananrb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ay4ip8zacj7a.jpg
    This is the case (disc is in my PS4)
  • Ozium
    Ozium
    ✭✭✭
    doesn't say includes MW, hope you got it real cheap ...
  • mikikatze
    mikikatze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't the explorer pack something really old from the beginning of ESO?

Also, did you buy an Elsweyr upgrade only? Because that does not include the warden. Maybe contact ZOS, tell them about your mistake with the upgrade and ask for a refund so that you can buy the complete Elsweyr edition instead. Its quite cheap at the moment, so it would be the right time.