Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Complete Anniversary Jubilee Motif List

• Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sunspire drops, got swords :)
    Options
  • Claire
    Claire
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmation on these three:

26. Daggerfall Covenant - legs dropped for me
    33. Thieves' Guild - bows dropped
    74. Pelletine - maces dropped.

Thanks, @Zulera301!
    Options
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    RefLiberty wrote: »
    Now, if we could get a link for some pretty easy to read list of daily quests that can be done per character.

I think the ESO wiki has that. But off the top of my head:

- 7 daily writs
    - Boss and delve quests in Wrothgar, Vvardenfell, Summerset, Elsweyr, Murkmire, Gold Coast and Southern Elsweyr (your character can get one per day, but the 6 quests can be shared in a group)
    - Dragon Hunt quest in Northern Elsweyr
    - Daily Mages, Fighters and Undaunted guild quests (these can also be shared in a group so you can do more than one per day)
    - Fighter's Guild bounties in Cyrodiil
    - Cyrodiil town quests (5 towns with 10 quests each), PvP mission board quests
    - Daily Pledges (up to 3 per character depending on DLCs you have available)
    - Daily quests in Craglorn (12 that I can think of)

That's all I can think of while hopping through characters and pre-doing writs.

The prequel daily quests for Elswyer and Murkmire also give golden chest.
    Options
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey y'all! I've updated the list a bit with some of the confirmations. There's a few that are still up in the air but give it time.
    If anyone gets a Senchal motif let me know. the others are pretty easy to guess which ones will show and which ones won't.
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
    Options
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can additionally confirm Dark Brotherhood and Draugr; those ones are not surprising since they've been in every previous year. I haven't seen any Meridian but given that I've seen Stags of Z'en, I'm sure Meridian is in there (and the style mat definitely is). I haven't seen any Shields of Senchal.
    Edited to add: just now, confirmation on Telvanni also.
    Edited by kringled_1 on April 3, 2020 12:32PM
    Options
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm shields of senchal is dropping got shields and shoulders earlier, also got both silken ring and mazzatun motifs if you needed further confirmation on those!
    Options
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    editted confirmation for Mazz, SR, Telvanni, DB, and Draugr. Thanks for the help and input, people :)
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kringled_1 wrote: »
    I can additionally confirm Dark Brotherhood and Draugr; those ones are not surprising since they've been in every previous year. I haven't seen any Meridian but given that I've seen Stags of Z'en, I'm sure Meridian is in there (and the style mat definitely is). I haven't seen any Shields of Senchal.

Meridian is dropping too — got the gloves yesterday.
    Options
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got Coldsnap and Dragonguard
    Options
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got Refabricated Chests from an anniversary box.

It was one of my most wanted pages.
    Edited by jlmurra2 on April 3, 2020 7:02PM
    Options
  • EmrisDovahLord
    Can confirm Ebon does drop. Got boots
    Options
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not as many townies this year in cyro I’ve noticed. Though there are still those griefers. I wiped 3 out of 4 reds who jumped me and of course they all bagged after. Had a blue sniper try to kill me only to scramble and turn tail when he failed to do so while I was engaged with quest giver lol. Other than that, pvp has been pvp. Can’t expect people to not kill me lol.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
    Options
  • Claire
    Claire
    ✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    kringled_1 wrote: »

Meridian is dropping too — got the gloves yesterday.

Yep. Meridian chest this morning.
    Options
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, I just forgot to update it. I got a Meridian myself as well, so it definitely does drop.

and I think that's the list boys and girls. unless there are others dropping that I haven't mentioned or incorrectly mentioned on the list.
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    RefLiberty wrote: »
    Now, if we could get a link for some pretty easy to read list of daily quests that can be done per character.

I think the ESO wiki has that. But off the top of my head:

- 7 daily writs
    - Boss and delve quests in Wrothgar, Vvardenfell, Summerset, Elsweyr, Murkmire, Gold Coast and Southern Elsweyr (your character can get one per day, but the 6 quests can be shared in a group)
    - Dragon Hunt quest in Northern Elsweyr
    - Daily Mages, Fighters and Undaunted guild quests (these can also be shared in a group so you can do more than one per day)
    - Fighter's Guild bounties in Cyrodiil
    - Cyrodiil town quests (5 towns with 10 quests each), PvP mission board quests
    - Daily Pledges (up to 3 per character depending on DLCs you have available)
    - Daily quests in Craglorn (12 that I can think of)

That's all I can think of while hopping through characters and pre-doing writs.

Heists and Sacrements as well.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    has anyone actually gotten Shield of Senchal motifs from the boxes? after a sample size of over 1400 boxes alone, it remains the only motif that I haven't gotten a single one of (contrasted to several other new/rare sets that I've gotten at least 4 or 5 of), and I haven't even gotten the style material to drop yet.

I know they drop from the Senchal dailies, but they don't appear to be dropping from the jubilee gift boxes.
    Confirmation or Denial on this would be appreciated. :)
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But where is the Penguin Warrior armor ?

:#
    Options
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE: it appears the Shield of Senchal does not drop from the gift boxes (and neither does Carmine Shieldsilk, the style material). It does, however, still drop from the standard reward coffers you get outside of the event.

if someone can confirm otherwise let me know. but I've opened well over 1500 boxes and still have yet to see anything of the sort (While by contrast I've gotten at least 2-4 of every other available motif on the list)
    Options
  • krachall
    krachall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some rough numbers for you.

My crafter is short 204 motifs. All are from #58 or higher, as I had 100% prior to that and quit the game for a year when Summerset came out.

I've opened about 600 boxes so far.
    I've received 61 motifs
    I've received 9 that were new to me (of the 204 I need)

What's odd is the number of times I receive a motif for a set I need but a repeat of the 1 or 2 I have. It's almost as if the game checks what you know and gives you what you don't need. There are eight style sets that I have either 1 or 2 out of the 14 pages. I've gotten repeats of those 1 or 2 six times but not another in that set. Very strange for a random number to be that consistently bad.

In fact, in looking over my list, I realize that the 9 motifs I've gotten that I needed, all 9 were for sets that I had 0/14.

So the conspiracy theory workflow would be:
    RNG checks for motif award. If YES...
    RNG rolls for style set.
    Game checks known styles for that set.
    IF known = 0 or 14, RNG rolls for one of the 14 styles.
    IF 0 < known < 14, game awards one of those known styles.

;)
    Edited by krachall on April 8, 2020 7:49PM
    Options
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krachall wrote: »
    Some rough numbers for you.

My crafter is short 204 motifs. All are from #58 or higher, as I had 100% prior to that and quit the game for a year when Summerset came out.

I've opened about 600 boxes so far.
    I've received 61 motifs
    I've received 9 that were new to me (of the 204 I need)

What's odd is the number of times I receive a motif for a set I need but a repeat of the 1 or 2 I have. It's almost as if the game checks what you know and gives you what you don't need. There are eight style sets that I have either 1 or 2 out of the 14 pages. I've gotten repeats of those 1 or 2 six times but not another in that set. Very strange for a random number to be that consistently bad.

In fact, in looking over my list, I realize that the 9 motifs I've gotten that I needed, all 9 were for sets that I had 0/14.

So the conspiracy theory workflow would be:
    RNG checks for motif award. If YES...
    RNG rolls for style set.
    Game checks known styles for that set.
    IF known = 0 or 14, RNG rolls for one of the 14 styles.
    IF 0 < known < 14, game awards one of those known styles.

;)

nah, it just seems to be random/ I don't know the exact number of motifs I've looted, but it's in the hundreds (from doing over 200 boxes per day. meaning I'm at around 1800 as of now)
    I've gotten 40 of the 124 motifs I still need, and even a couple of duplicate copies of motifs I haven't previously learned. Some of the missing ones are from partial sets, and they still manage to drop a lot.

so ultimately, as for what motif drops when, I'm pretty sure it's just random. except Worm Cult, which can drop alongside other motifs in the same box if you're really lucky.
    Options