Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

April Daily Rewards

• Ri_Khan
    Ri_Khan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They introduced the Daily Rewards as a thank you for the player who log in every day...

If you actually believe this, perhaps you might be interested in a bridge I have for sale, it's candy coated and farts rainbows.

Seriously though, the "rewards" or "trash", as a lot of others refer to it, is just an in-game pop-up advertisement for the crown store and crates, that's it.
    Options
  • Octarinewolf
    Octarinewolf
    ✭✭
    Raudgrani wrote: »
    Beside the Tri-Pots which are decent, are actually ANYONE ever using any of the other consumables?

The Meals are decent for leveling new characters so you don't have to go to the bother of making them level appropriate food.

The XP scrolls are sort of useful occasionally. But I rarely need the 50% ones

Frankly there is little there I wouldn't deconstruct, even at the low rate we get, into Crown Gems if I could.
    Options