Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

April Daily Rewards

Heady
Heady
✭✭✭✭
Daily rewards for this month :)

9e60a35061de9c6da7ea9e22f0bf091b.png

Edited by Heady on April 1, 2020 12:04AM
  • Heady
    Heady
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited
    Edited by Heady on April 1, 2020 12:06AM
    Options
  • Latios
    Latios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh? Crown crates?
    I've been away for almost a year, so I don't know, but has it been long since they gave some away?
    The Eon Pokémon.
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Latios wrote: »
    Eh? Crown crates?
    I've been away for almost a year, so I don't know, but has it been long since they gave some away?

It's a fake crown crate. Probably a pet (that you can't get in actual Gloomspore crates) and 2 crown gems disguised as potions or poisons.

Not that it's a horrible thing, it's just a bit misleading.
    Options
  • Heady
    Heady
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah it is a preview crate which gives 3 cards and 1 of them is going to 100% be a pet
    Options
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the text version

April 2020 (Rain’s Hand)
    1. Crown Fortifying Meal (2)
    2. Crown Experience Scroll – 50% (1)
    3. Crown Tri-Restoration Potion (25)
    4. Crown Refreshing Drink (2)
    5. Gold (500)
    6. Crown Lethal Poison (50)
    7. Instant All Research
    8. Crown Fortifying Meal (4)
    9. Crown Experience Scroll – 50% (2)
    10. Crown Tri-Restoration Potion (50)
    11. Crown Refreshing Drink (4)
    12. Gold (1,000)
    13. Crown Lethal Poison (100)
    14. Grand Gold Coast Experience Scroll – 150% (1)
    15. Crown Fortifying Meal (6)
    16. Crown Experience Scroll – 50% (3)
    17. Crown Tri-Restoration (75)
    18. Crown Refreshing Drink (6)
    19. Gold (1,500)
    20. Crown Lethal Poison (150)
    21. Preview Crate: Gloomspire (1)
    22. Gold (1,000)
    23. Alliance Points (1,000)
    24. Tel Val (1,000)
    25. Gold (2,000)
    26. Alliance Points (2,000)
    27. Tel Var (2,000)
    28. Gold (3,000)
    29. Alliance Points (3,000)
    30. Tel Var (3,000)

History of daily login rewards: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/eso-chronicle-of-daily-logon-rewards/
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just saw them. Awesome rewards! Finally back to useful and gracious rewards. :) Potions, Crate, Tel Var and decent funds.
    That is how it should be. First month since many that encourages me to log in.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 temp worth of gold and a single castle capture worth of AP, a bunch of noob potions, poisons, and food. Thats why I call these rewards daily trash. Remember when zos used to give you three to four crates when daily rewards first came out? I guess they saw a lot of people were getting a lot of free apex mounts, I know because the only ones I have came out of them. The only useful thing here is the instant all research and the telvar for plants. The rest is just trash.

I know they are for new players but for vets this is mostly garbage that ends up getting deleted. I havent even bothered accepting any reward for the past three months unless there is 100k gold or something amazing.
    Edited by Kalante on April 1, 2020 12:42AM
    Options
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalante wrote: »
    1 temp worth of gold and a single castle capture worth of AP, a bunch of noob potions, poisons, and food. Thats why I call these rewards daily trash. Remember when zos used to give you three to four crates when daily rewards first came out? I guess they saw a lot of people were getting a lot of free apex mounts, I know because the only ones I have came out of them. The only useful thing here is the instant all research and the telvar for plants. The rest is just trash.

Que the "sToP coMpLAiNIng aBOuT FrEe stUFf" comments...
    Options
  • Heady
    Heady
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have so many 50% scrolls i wish i could just combine like 10 of them to make 1 150% xp scroll or something, that would be a pretty sweet idea
    Options
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, AP again! I'm not being sarcastic, I love AP dailies, that's less time I have to spend repairing walls with my lowbie toons to get Vigor!
    Options
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »

12 are deleted by 90% of players, 12 are currencies, 4 xp scrolls, 1 research, 1 pet. And I got stocks of the scrolls, max research on the only character I care to, and never use non combat pets. I mean, yey free staff, but tbh non of those things excite me. nothing that feels like I need to log enough for, you know what I mean?
    Options
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for posting
    Options
  • Synnastix
    Synnastix
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not interesting enough to keep me logging in, probs gonna be dormant for a while now that all toons maxed riding skill.
    Options
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is not actual crate right, the loot table is different than the store ones?

Options
  • Heady
    Heady
    ✭✭✭✭
    RefLiberty wrote: »
    that is not actual crate right, the loot table is different than the store ones?

yeah it's a preview crate so 2 cards of nothing useful and a 100% chance non combat pet
    Options
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »

Pretty much here it is. Free is free, and to just throw out generic blanket complaints about getting free things is foolish.

Now, outside of currencies being given out, the items like the noob foods, potions/poisons and scrolls should be allowed the option to be turned in for Crate Gems so they can be a accumulated / spent on gem items.
    Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So basically 1 crate this month doh, April fools Kappa
    Options
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I fine with free stuff. A little gold, AP or Tel var is always nice.
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zvavi wrote: »
    12 are deleted by 90% of players

Source? Not saying you're wrong-- nor that you're right. Just wondering where you're getting your information.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ayup!
    Options
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Keep the crown crate. I'm tired of deconning all that trash. I don't even bother with the daily rewards anymore
    Options
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I dislike preview crates. Always same set of reskinned pets. Booooring. Make them different at least! Gloomspore theme is great for insects, rats, lizards, small creepy critters. But we'll get boring ponies and cubs :(
    Options
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    I just saw them. Awesome rewards! Finally back to useful and gracious rewards. :) Potions, Crate, Tel Var and decent funds.
    That is how it should be. First month since many that encourages me to log in.

This.
    Rewards are nothing special, but still useful to both new and vet players.
    Honestly i'll rather take those pots and poisons then any amount of useless pets.

Options
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know they are for new players but for vets this is mostly garbage that ends up getting deleted.

So this time at least they timed it correctly? Free play is coming to coincide with Jubilee.
    Options
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

Ayup!

Where I come from, Ayup is a casual greeting, like hello how are you, or an expression of being shocked. lol
    Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yey, tripots again! The xp scrolls will be handy for the new characters I made too.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree that most of the rewards are useless to veteran players, but I was cool with it because I didn't have any better ideas. However, I got into Warframe last year. Some days they let you choose from three rewards, which isn't even the best part. They give you crafting materials: things that will always be useful to everyone. I'd take a corn flower or a kuta over a research scroll any day. The tri-pots are great, since they're finally up to par (slightly better even) with crafted potions and therefore quite valuable, but the other poisons, potions, and food are inferior to what I craft for myself. Warframe also rewards coupons to the cash shop (50-75% off one item, no bundles), and many games give out a small amount of premium currency. I know these companies would rather us pay for that, but give us a little taste of the crack and we'll keep coming back.

Also, I was a little annoyed last time I got a preview crate. We're supposed to get three cards. Pacrouti tossed out two cards and made a big production out of the third card being a bonus. I got no less than what I was promised, but don't insult me by acting like I'm getting something extra when I'm not, lol.
    Options
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lots of painful to bin fodder and a few gems :(
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
    Options
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They introduced the Daily Rewards as a thank you for the player who log in every day and while it is free stuff it should be useful too. I was also very excited about it but the rewards really decline in worth. Maybe they should add like 100 gems with every month so you have something to look forward too. The inital reward system was great but now its kinda meh.
    also known as Overlich.
    Options
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beside the Tri-Pots which are decent, are actually ANYONE ever using any of the other consumables? I only ever delete them, because they can't be sold, and I sure don't want to use them. I get it for new players without any crafters and loaded crft bags, but reeeeally? Food/drinks and an occasional poison, almost every single day?

The experience scrolls are very nice, the research scrolls would be nice too if I wasn't already pleased with having two fully researched characters, but in theory many will find them useful. But the food? Really? Make it a weekly reward instead, and actually put stuff there that makes a change, or even make it possible to SKIP days, without losing out on doing so. "Get food -> delete food", daily procedure almost?
    Options