The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Thurvokun needs a downtime

• zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    zvavi wrote: »
    Fawn4287 wrote: »
    Once again PvP whiners who can't make people follow them out of AoE make the game worse. Why I'm not surprised.

Ever heard of low slash? Lmao its not like tanks don’t run a board and its 100% uptime

Have you heard of no bar space? And low slash being single target vs AOE minor maim? I mean ye sure, thurvakun was strong for what it did, both pve and pvp. But you know what? Sets are supposed to feel strong. Keep the nerfs up. Funny that it is the same community that asks for classes not to be the same, but also asks for anything unique slowly nerfed and butchered.

If you don't have barspace for low slash on a tank in pve your priorities needs to be revaluated.

Thorvukun change is very much needed.

Not my fault pug healers don't run ele drain nor orbs so I am forced to do it.

PS. I don't even run thurvokun, I run symphony.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish granted LOL
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Once again PvP whiners who can't make people follow them out of AoE make the game worse. Why I'm not surprised.

Ever heard of low slash? Lmao its not like tanks don’t run a board and its 100% uptime

...and now that you mentioned it, I'm pretty sure you never hear of PvE in general and tanking in particular. Bloody hell people in pvp are so ignorant. :)
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    zvavi wrote: »

Have you heard of no bar space? And low slash being single target vs AOE minor maim? I mean ye sure, thurvakun was strong for what it did, both pve and pvp. But you know what? Sets are supposed to feel strong. Keep the nerfs up. Funny that it is the same community that asks for classes not to be the same, but also asks for anything unique slowly nerfed and butchered.

If you don't have barspace for low slash on a tank in pve your priorities needs to be revaluated.

Thorvukun change is very much needed.

Nobody needed it except bad PvP players. I'll just remind you that low slash is a single target debuff, and Thurvokun was used exclusively in hard-hitting trash pulls where you can't use low slash on everything.