The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf and light attack changes zos have seriously something against ww

Maxdevil
Maxdevil
✭✭✭
Hello as everyone know werewolf is pretty much dying since the huge nerf of scalebreaker and I’m really worried about those light attack changes that would Probably kill the werewolf forever since they are based on light attack . I was hoping for a buff next patch but I’m not really sure of that for now..
Edited by Maxdevil on March 28, 2020 5:37PM
"Maxdevil knows much, and tells some. Maxdevil knows many things others do not."
Pc-Na
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maxdevil wrote: »
    Hello as everyone know werewolf is pretty much dying since the huge nerf of scalebreaker and I’m really worried about those light attack changes that would Probably kill the werewolf forever since they are based on light attack . I was hoping for a buff next patch but I’m not really sure of that for now..

Yes, log on PTS, log in, create werewolf, try it, write /feedback, and report your feelings. Only then WW community might get some help this patch from zos.
    Edited by satanio on March 28, 2020 3:13PM
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/416461/class-rep-werewolf-feedback-thread#latest

In Class Rep WW thread people say they tested it and they lost about 6 - 8K DPS...
    Yikes ! :open_mouth:

I don't expect WW to have super high DPS, those tend to be more or less "half" of what non-ww build can do, but this passive - aggressive WW nerfs are simply getting ridiculous at this point...
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    I would really like to know what zos have to say about that because I don’t think those drastic changes are healthy for the games -78% damage on light attack...
    "Maxdevil knows much, and tells some. Maxdevil knows many things others do not."
    Pc-Na
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Maxdevil on March 28, 2020 4:59PM
    Pc-Na
  • liningtonsweldingb16_ESO
    Ww needs an increase to howl damage slightly or add execute damage to it after 25% health.

The frontal range on infectious claws needs to be a bit bigger.

And our heavy attacks/light attacks w.e it’s
    Going to be need to give Magicka and stamina back so we have a shot at sustaining the heal Without putting on a pure Magicka sets
  • liningtonsweldingb16_ESO
    Also the fact that howl is a projectile is kinda *** I think it should hit more like a surprise attack or a whip rather than that stupid shout projectile that’s easily avoided especially after a fear. Ide like to see it hit more instant rather then it getting dodged while we try and land it after the fear.. it’s just too damn slow to combo it properly as intended with the morph howl of agony