The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What more can I add?

WIZZARD2K
WIZZARD2K
✭✭✭
I reached out to support Sunday evening after 100k disappeared.
Short version: I was transferring 100k from alt account to main by mail, when the 100k went poof. After realizing it wasn't going to arrive, I sent myself another 10g to test, and that worked. (I didn't have much left on the account to test higher amounts, because I already sent it!)
Support responded with a) make sure your mail has room (it of course did) b) log out and in (i already had, and had stated so in my original ticket) and c) try restarting the game and wait up to 48 hours. Well, I did all that, and after 48 hours of (surprise!) nothing, I replied to my ticket with the more detailed information they requested, including approximate timeframe of the supposed transaction.
Today support replied saying they couldn't find the 100k, but did see the 10g test (which worked properly, so I already knew that) and said If I could provide a more detailed timeframe they could investigate further.
I already provided the best timeframe I could, and said it was between 6-7pm PDT Sunday evening, what more do they want from me?! Surely they can see somehow that the gold I had pulled from sales mails and the gold I had a few minutes later didn't match...
I'm not sure what to do at this point.
My ticket # is 200322-013947 if anyone can help.
Thank you.
Edited by WIZZARD2K on March 25, 2020 8:06PM
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    They finally figured out a resolution for me, thanks support!