Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Xbox eso plus fix

MJallday
MJallday
✭✭✭✭✭
Apols if this has been posted before

My Xbox/eso plus has been fine but today it decided to go wrong.
A hard reset (completely powered off) of the Xbox fixed it , I waited 3 mins for my public IP to reset so I don’t know if that contributed. But after that reset it was fine

It sounds simple but a standard reset didn’t fix it

Hope this helps someone
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI you dont need to reset the console. Just close ESO and open again. You may need to do it 1-5 times though.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »
    FYI you dont need to reset the console. Just close ESO and open again. You may need to do it 1-5 times though.

Ok cool that didn’t work for me but admittedly I didn’t try it 5 times 😂
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware that some of our players on Xbox One have recently lost their ESO Plus access. We are investigating the issue and will update as new information becomes available. Since another thread is covering this issue we will be closing this one. You can continue discussion and find updates in the thread below.

ESO Plus not working
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.