The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stop it. Just fix your game.

Epicasballs
Epicasballs
✭✭✭✭
Nothing you do matters until you fix your game. Scrap any sweeping changes and actually focus on fixing performance. No one wants anything more right now.

Not being granted CC immunity, not being able to break free, damage going through block, severe lag, skill delay, skills not going off, health desyncs, teleporting with Scrolls in Cyrodiil, ults not dealing damage.... shockingly I could go on but you get the point. ZOS your game is in aboslute terrible condition right now.

Focus on giving us a working combat system before you propose changes to it.

Thank you

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • WilliamESO
    WilliamESO
    ✭✭✭
    Agree waiting since 4 years
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WilliamESO wrote: »
    Agree waiting since 4 years

Go to IC
  • Giljabrar
    Giljabrar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump for exposure.
  • scottii
    scottii
    ✭✭✭
    100% spot on!
    Praying the Daedric Gods will make Cyrodiil great again.
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop it. Just fix your post.

*Sniff sniff sniff* I knew I smelt a white knight around :trollface:

You mad bro because op is stating facts?
    Edited by Kidgangster101 on March 24, 2020 6:30AM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant understand it too whats a sense to change la if they dont work most of the tim
    e
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Too many cooks spoil the broth.

ESO once had the ingredients of a great broth - great classes, great spells and sweet performance.
    Then came constant hammering on core mechanics instead of fine-tuning.

Nowadays, the game is upside down from release.
    Stamina rules everything but plays almost the same on all classes.
    And on top of the gameplay homogenization, the lags and bugs are worse than ever before.

Bugs like not being able to mount are getting worse for years instead of getting fixed.
    Each time people are not even able to ride and have to walk by foot over the vast map, the game just sucks.
    The hammering Light/Heavy attack changes could be the final ingredient making this messy broth uneatable for Veterans.

Edited by BalticBlues on March 24, 2020 7:36AM
  • AzurasDaddy
    AzurasDaddy
    ✭✭✭
    Laughs hysterically in less than 15 actions per minute in cyrodiil
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The performance is terrible now! Patchs after patch.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree with the OP 100% tired of poor performance being swept under the rug, dungeons broke, dsyncs, lag, rendering, I could go on. Fix Your game before you go messing up other bits of it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread derailing a bit with baiting, flaming, bashing, bumping, and with there already being active threads on this topic, we're going to go ahead and close it down. For further posts be sure to stay constructive with the Forum Rules in mind to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.