The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Is the support home? Keeping getting booted

Scorpyo
Scorpyo
✭✭
Hello,

Since start, I am getting booted off the game regularly. It doesn't matter if I am on one character the whole time or switching, I get booted every 40, 45 minutes (sometimes more often, sometime less). No matter what I am doing: Questing, PvP, dungeon, crafting, talking to merchant... When the time comes, I get booted. My wife and I have the exact same computer, same brand, same setup, we are on the same connexion, she doesn't get booted, I do.

I searched help in forums and stuff and did everything that has been tried and which is online on the help forum.

I wrote several tickets and here starts the suffering:

- Support takes days to answer.
- If they answer, they don't read what I wrote and give random answers
- I have written several tickets which all and everyone ended in the same way: No answer at all or some random answer.

My latest ticket (200226-002138) is a brilliant example: it has been going on for a month now.

After the standard bot-answers, I finally got a human who understood there was a problem. Then he said, he escalated it.

Another told me that:

"The first thing I noticed is that you do have a variable IP. I would suggest temporarily trying to see if you can improve network communication for your PC by setting a static IP to see if this helps. Due to variations between hardware, we are unable to provide step by step directions for setting a static IP for your PC, but in most cases it should be possible to do so through your router's options. Please consult your router's documentation for more information."

Now... I understood it as a static IP for our intern network. Because... Well... as I told several time: we are two on this connection and my wife doesn't get booted. So I changed my internal IP to be static, but it didn't help, so I told it...

And got a random answer about: "Yeah, try to get a static IP from your ISP."

No! I will not spend money on a static IP without a very good explanation about:

1) Why only my computer is sensitive and not my wife.
2) Why I do not have this problem with any other online game.

Is there any support at all who would mind trying to help me solve the problem. This has been going on for months and I really would appreciate someone reading the problem and trying to help.

Thank you.