Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

disappearing eso plus

Alphawolf01A
Alphawolf01A
✭✭✭✭✭
My eso plus has disappeared and re appeared multiple time today. It has caused issues with inventory management and banking.
Anybody know what's going on?
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, My plus is paid up. I have almost 6 months till it renews.( i bought the 1 year option)
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is gone as well on Xbox.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mine's gone. Despite being fully paid up.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just gonna throw a couple names in hopes the issue gets attention. :)

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine's gone, too. Due to auto-renew on Xbox on 20/04/2020.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, mine is gone, too. XBox EU.
    =C
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    mine is gone as well XBOX NA

Good Grief!!

It's back for me now
    Edited by Ilawynde on March 20, 2020 10:30AM
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here on xbox NA. Not due until april 1st.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to fully restart my console to get it to work again properly.
  • Flameweaver1951
    Flameweaver1951
    ✭✭✭
    Having problem on Xbox EU. Checked my subscriptions on Xbox and my ESO+ sub is due 1st April and Xbox game pass due 18th April. No idea what’s going on.
    Edit: XBOX restart appears to have fixed issue.
    Edited by Flameweaver1951 on March 20, 2020 1:58PM
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have cleared MAC address cache, restarted console, applied Delete Everywhere to my save file, unplugged console... nothing worked.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I wasn't expecting this. I'm on xbox NA. Must be a communication error between xbox and eso?
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still not resolved...
    =(
  • Tendoshii
    Tendoshii
    ✭✭✭
    Hard resetting has been the fix for me but it’s gone away 3 times in the last two days.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard resets and changing the MAC address seem to fix it temporarily. I cycle through 11 characters and usually loose plus after about the 3rd change. then reset and try again.
  • Metal10957
    Metal10957
    ✭✭✭
    Hope it is fixed soon.
    For the Horde!
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for the reports about this. We got some similar reports via our Customer Support team last night as well and are working with Microsoft to investigate. In the meantime, we encourage you to submit a Support ticket with us here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ We'll keep you updated.
    Thanks for the reports about this everyone. Just posted this in another thread - we got some similar reports via our Customer Support team last night as well and are working with Microsoft to investigate. In the meantime, we encourage you to submit a Support ticket with us here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/

Edited by The_Saint on March 23, 2020 7:25AM
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Saint wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for the reports about this. We got some similar reports via our Customer Support team last night as well and are working with Microsoft to investigate. In the meantime, we encourage you to submit a Support ticket with us here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ We'll keep you updated.
    Thanks for the reports about this everyone. Just posted this in another thread - we got some similar reports via our Customer Support team last night as well and are working with Microsoft to investigate. In the meantime, we encourage you to submit a Support ticket with us here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/
    I think they were posted on Friday maybe. I hope Jessica and the other members of the ESO community team are ok.
  • ugafanatic07
    Mines disappearing too! Was told to restart Xbox and it’d come back. It did but why do I need to restart Xbox every time? This is the 5th time since Friday of last week