The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

NEW FREE GloomSpore Crates Simulator - Try out your luck at GloomSpore Crates for FREE!

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The new GloomSpore Crates are out!

If you are thinking of buying some ! Try your luck first for free !

Challenge: How many did you have to open till you got what you wanted?

GloomSpore Crown Crates Simulator
https://tools.libove.org/generators/table/gloomspore-crown-crates-simulator/
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if... I get that super shiny mount from this simulator? I would cry! And cry! No way I would be that lucky to get it again on live server!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's nothing in them I could want.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are going to be another bunch I have no interest in.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's nothing in them I could want.

yeah I was a little disappointed with this round, but hey, saves me money so whatever.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    The rng is real bad this time. Opened a lot of crates today, no radiants. A lot of crates...…..
  • indigorune
    indigorune
    ✭✭✭
    it took 40 rolls before i got a mount, but it was the radiant Shadowcap Cave-Senche. not gonna happen irl. not spending that much on crates.
    PC-NA | EP
    PvE main --> K'hira - Khajiiti stamblade
    Trade Guild: Free Marketers
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These remind me of why I’ve shrugged at these crates for a while now... lol. Legendary drop rate is arse and the consumables a total waste.
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this simulator running on the same odds as the real game? How do we know? ...at any rate, I rather liked the simulator more than the real thing in this instance. :)
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never bought a Crown Crate...never will.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Impressive....I got nothing but body markings here to...lol pretty accurate simulation
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opened 15 crates of ***. Seems about right. No way ZOS.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you have to roll one crate at a time, or can simulator be adjusted to input specific number of crates?
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this on my 4th roll ...

__!!! RADIANT !!! APEX !!! : Shadowcap Cave-Senche
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought the blacksmith costume and tavern maid...don't care about the rest.

The radiant mounts are neat, but no way I am spending to get one...would rather buy a new computer than crown crates :-P
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cavedog wrote: »
    Is this simulator running on the same odds as the real game? How do we know? ...at any rate, I rather liked the simulator more than the real thing in this instance. :)

I took the averages of the previous crates from crowncrates.com

If you want to see the odds you can go on the crates reward number and press view table to see the odds.

The generator rolls a dice and what ever the number falls on is the reward.

It's pretty actuate

Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • HorrorShow
    HorrorShow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add some flashy animations and noises and we can just sit and play this all day.
    "Never go in, miss. Never say a prayer at its door. If you are angry, do not seek revenge by the Laughing Maiden Stone, or at the threshold of the Tombs. There be those who listen for oaths and vows...What may be said in innocence and ire becomes flesh and blood in such places."
    -Old Marsh
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is worse then in game i got what i wanted with 2 creates here it was 6 so no ty
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading the comments, IF the sim is accurate and I don’t see why it wouldn’t be (not hard to match up to previous recorded odds) - then there HAS to be something going on behind the scenes regarding in-game rolls cause no way this many people are getting radiants in-game like they are in the sim.

Speculative and anecdotal sure. But would you really be surprised if in game odds were secretly weighted against the player?

Where’s that tin foil?
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am beyond shocked I have spent gold to buy the last crown crate season when I returned.
    I wanted a radiant apex mount, which I got after just 24 crates. But it was this atrocious, ugly green wolf that looks like any other apex mount.

But now... the radiant apexes are so much better but I know exactly, I will never get lucky again after having had such luck last time.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HorrorShow wrote: »
    Add some flashy animations and noises and we can just sit and play this all day.

If I had the skills I would for sure ! If someone wants to I could help, but I dont know if someone wants to do that ...
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1941otwq5k2c.jpg

Seems about right
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    1941otwq5k2c.jpg

Seems about right

I loved the Dyes until I found I can use them with Eso + :pensive:
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First roll in that simulator and it had all the things I already wanted and bought with gems.... r.i.p.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Coppes
    Coppes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Left4Daud wrote: »
    Reading the comments, IF the sim is accurate and I don’t see why it wouldn’t be (not hard to match up to previous recorded odds) - then there HAS to be something going on behind the scenes regarding in-game rolls cause no way this many people are getting radiants in-game like they are in the sim.

Speculative and anecdotal sure. But would you really be surprised if in game odds were secretly weighted against the player?

Where’s that tin foil?

Could just be that people who get Radiant Apex mounts don’t really complain about it. When have you ever seen someone talk about getting one when they do get it?

Personally for me, I seem to get what I want out of 15 crates. Most Radiant Mounts look ugly except for the Storm Atronach ones.
    Edited by Coppes on March 25, 2020 6:32PM
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    32 for an apex. And it was the camel. Thanks for reminding me why I don't but these things.
    PvP needs more love.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tried it about 10 times. 100% trash loot.

Thanks for helping me save money.
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    The new GloomSpore Crates are out!

If you are thinking of buying some ! Try your luck first for free !

Challenge: How many did you have to open till you got what you wanted?

GloomSpore Crown Crates Simulator
    https://tools.libove.org/generators/table/gloomspore-crown-crates-simulator/

7 rolls. Apex bonus card, guar. 😂😂

The crates are total trash this time though. I got TONS (100s of Ks) of crowns expecting something nice. Now I'm so disappointed I have yet to spend a single one. There's absolutely nothing in those crates that appeals to me enough to spend. N O T H I N G.

Might just trade it for gold or somethin and buy more carries.
    Edited by Nyladreas on March 25, 2020 7:12PM
  • Hvíthákarl
    Hvíthákarl
    ✭✭✭
    Got the Gloomspore Senche on my first lootbox simulation

F
  • Soriana
    Soriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went 150 crates with no radiant apex; did receive 3 or 4 Auroran warhorses and 1 gloomspore, the camel I think. Interesting...
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had the Shroom Bear on my 13th attempt

Would've liked that one :'(
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC