Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

StaSorc

ugafanatic07
Should everyone just reroll and make sorcs? That’s all I’ve been seeing in pvp lately. Only been pvping for about 3 months since I’ve came back but it seems like all these veterans quit their dragon knights and nightblades to play sorc this patch
  • Ishtharo
    Ishtharo
    ✭✭✭
    Should everyone just reroll and make sorcs? That’s all I’ve been seeing in pvp lately. Only been pvping for about 3 months since I’ve came back but it seems like all these veterans quit their dragon knights and nightblades to play sorc this patch

I see a pretty good spread overall in open world. Maybe more Stamcros than usual, but there isn't a bad PvP class right now (minus magblade, and magcro outside of harmony graverobber). In BGs, up until high level MMR everything mirrors open world. In high MMR, you see ice wardens, DKs and templars favored. Not surprising either, since they dominate AoE.

What PvP are you playing? Stamsorcs are pretty middle of the road, they aren't great but they aren't bad either. Solid class that relies on weapon abilities.
    Tsarra Venus Sylphyra - Stamplar PvP Bosmer Harrier
    VenusFállen - Magden PvP Nord Healer
    VenusFallen - Stamcro PvP Nord Brawler
    VenusFallèn - MagBlade PvP Dark Elf Ganker
    VeñusFallen - StamSorc PvP Bosmer Harrier
  • ugafanatic07
    I’ve been playing solo BGs. Just seems like it’s getting cancerous since they cut group play. One team is almost always stacked.