The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Battleground Bow Ganking - Gankalorian build | Haters beware

• Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lybal wrote: »
    Icky wrote: »
    Everyone in your bgs is a beginner, lot of them are < cp 160 and probably don't even have sets, some probably didn't have vigor on stam builds, rest are still low cp / low pvp rank, they don't anticipate, they don't break free, they don't heal, they don't block, they don't dodge, you could snipe PVE mobs, I'd be entertained as much as watching these poor beginners who just met someone good at pvp with an optimized build.

I'd be much much more impressed if you would fight good players and end up something like 12/4/10 than this, it's just so empty, none is doing anything except you spamming snipe and farming them.

I don't appreciate snipe builds (not because of the build itself, just because snipe is broken, it's not about playing melee and run around trees, it's about having a skill that works as it should, and I feel like some snipers desync very reliably, even tho they probably don't do it on purpose), but I can appreciate good gameplay even from snipe builds, and I can't appreciate this vid.

Spoken like a true hater. The cp810 guys seemed to drop faster then the other guys. Regardless of what the "mmg" was I'd say 40-0 was a good game...for me 😎

I'm just giving feedback cause I don't consider this to be an interesting video, you seems good with this playstyle and I think you could do much more interesting stuff.

But if people like it and enjoy it, what can I say ? Except just keep doing this.

There's no hate, at most a bit of deception because you could make what I'd consider interesting vids, I think Decimus for example on his bowblade used very great bgs to illustrate his build / gameplay even tho it's different from your playstyle but at least I enjoyed his bow gameplay, he wasn't 40/0, but it was much more entertaining to me.

I ❤ snipe. 😎

I understood it before, but thx for reminding it to me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/fd09w6/gank_juice/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
  • Lybal
    Lybal
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone in your bgs is a beginner, lot of them are < cp 160 and probably don't even have sets, some probably didn't have vigor on stam builds, rest are still low cp / low pvp rank, they don't anticipate, they don't break free, they don't heal, they don't block, they don't dodge, you could snipe PVE mobs, I'd be entertained as much as watching these poor beginners who just met someone good at pvp with an optimized build.

I'd be much much more impressed if you would fight good players and end up something like 12/4/10 than this, it's just so empty, none is doing anything except you spamming snipe and farming them.

I don't appreciate snipe builds (not because of the build itself, just because snipe is broken, it's not about playing melee and run around trees, it's about having a skill that works as it should, and I feel like some snipers desync very reliably, even tho they probably don't do it on purpose), but I can appreciate good gameplay even from snipe builds, and I can't appreciate this vid.

Spoken like a true hater. The cp810 guys seemed to drop faster then the other guys. Regardless of what the "mmg" was I'd say 40-0 was a good game...for me 😎

I'm just giving feedback cause I don't consider this to be an interesting video, you seems good with this playstyle and I think you could do much more interesting stuff.

But if people like it and enjoy it, what can I say ? Except just keep doing this.

There's no hate, at most a bit of deception because you could make what I'd consider interesting vids, I think Decimus for example on his bowblade used very great bgs to illustrate his build / gameplay even tho it's different from your playstyle but at least I enjoyed his bow gameplay, he wasn't 40/0, but it was much more entertaining to me.

I ❤ snipe. 😎

I understood it before, but thx for reminding it to me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/fd09w6/gank_juice/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Dude, I'm trying to be friendly, I'm not saying your bad or that your gameplay is stupid, just that I dislike few builds that are frustrating to fight due to a bug, and try to give constructive criticism for you to make what I would personally consider an entertaining videos because sniping newbies without vigor, set, and doesn't know how to play pvp is not what I consider entertaining.

Why are you just treating me like some hater ? Not a single second in this thread I told anything insulting, or raged on snipe or coward playstyle.
    Are you so much used to bowbuild / gank build haters that you have to be on the defensive every time someone try to give criticism or argue about how a bug makes your build frustrating to fight regardless of how good you are or how easy / hard your build is difficult to play ?
    Out of this game, tired of horrible performance and a lot of changes.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like the video: 9/10. Can’t give it a 10 because there were no laser sounds on the bow ultimate.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭

It’s not about hating tbh, I can clearly see his points and thought the same way when I saw it... if I remember correctly you didn’t get jumped a single time in the whole match wich allrdy proves what kind of players they are...There was for example 1 guy that died to two 8k hits and was 100-0 makes him having an hp pool of 16k ? That poor soul:(
    Theese guys clearly have no pvp setup, and someone beeing 810 Cp doesn’t mean he runs viable gear and skills for pvp ^^my highest graveyard crit in pvp was 29k and that guy was cp 810 and an absolute trashcan in pvp

Meanwhile the highest crit of a snipe I got by far was like 7k, while you hit here sometimes like 13k lol. I encountered multiple gankbuilds in no cp andeven the melee ones with ult were unable to drop me like that

Not to mention that you run a maximum glasscsnnon build, it takes me probably 3 force shocks to drop you on range, saw thoose builds so many times and everytime it ends the same way, they gimme a snipe and I turn arround and give them 2-3 shocks either they are dead or 10% and run away.

It’s a fun build and it slaughters poor souls, the problem i see with thoose builds is that it gives false impressions about the current state of nightvlade wich is honestly just horrible( you Even saw this in comments here that people believe blade is strong and not weak)

I won’t judge your skilllvl since I never played this kind of build myself and if you enjoy it then keep it going :)
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    I like the video: 9/10. Can’t give it a 10 because there were no laser sounds on the bow ultimate.

Haha I knew I should have added that in there. Those laser sfx are from the Terminator 2 when during the future war scene.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lole wrote: »

It’s not about hating tbh, I can clearly see his points and thought the same way when I saw it... if I remember correctly you didn’t get jumped a single time in the whole match wich allrdy proves what kind of players they are...There was for example 1 guy that died to two 8k hits and was 100-0 makes him having an hp pool of 16k ? That poor soul:(
    Theese guys clearly have no pvp setup, and someone beeing 810 Cp doesn’t mean he runs viable gear and skills for pvp ^^my highest graveyard crit in pvp was 29k and that guy was cp 810 and an absolute trashcan in pvp

Meanwhile the highest crit of a snipe I got by far was like 7k, while you hit here sometimes like 13k lol. I encountered multiple gankbuilds in no cp andeven the melee ones with ult were unable to drop me like that

Not to mention that you run a maximum glasscsnnon build, it takes me probably 3 force shocks to drop you on range, saw thoose builds so many times and everytime it ends the same way, they gimme a snipe and I turn arround and give them 2-3 shocks either they are dead or 10% and run away.

It’s a fun build and it slaughters poor souls, the problem i see with thoose builds is that it gives false impressions about the current state of nightvlade wich is honestly just horrible( you Even saw this in comments here that people believe blade is strong and not weak)

I won’t judge your skilllvl since I never played this kind of build myself and if you enjoy it then keep it going :)

I wasnt running a maximum glass canon build in this. Some of my armor traits were invigorating and I was using dominus 1 piece. I agree though this shouldn't make people think NBs are perfect. There were some newbies in there like there are in most BGs and pvp. Also for snipe to be worthy enough for a slot on anyone's hotbar you need to run a glass canon set up. Snipe gets a lot of hate and you never see a 1vX video where someone is using it.
    Edited by Dr_Ganknstein on March 15, 2020 1:53PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think some people hate snipe videos not because the person who made the video isn’t doing well or a good player.

For me I hate the fallout, every time there’s a video like this bow NBs pop up in BGs and with no premades you’re stuck with them. It’s never fun playing with someone when you heal them for more then their damage and as a healer get more kills then them.

Has nothing to do with the OP or the playstyle, it’s moreso when other people try it and get destroyed and your stuck with them it sucks.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think many people don't like Snipe builds because the skill is well-known to capitalize on the most detrimental aspects of combat (lag/desyncs, input delay, etc.)

It's even worse when it's being displayed against inexperienced and uncoordinated combatants.

With the current state of the game, it's no surprise why this type of build is effective.

Not a bad player, clearly understands the game, but the lack of challenge makes it bland.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think many people don't like Snipe builds because the skill is well-known to capitalize on the most detrimental aspects of combat (lag/desyncs, input delay, etc.)

It's even worse when it's being displayed against inexperienced and uncoordinated combatants.

With the current state of the game, it's no surprise why this type of build is effective.

Not a bad player, clearly understands the game, but the lack of challenge makes it bland.

Not bland for me. This game has way worse things then snipe and you dont see that stopping people from using them.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threads like this one reminds me of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPZpSw68Yz8
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Threads like this one reminds me of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPZpSw68Yz8

You jealous. Let the hate flow. When you go 40-0 let me know.
    My response to haters 😂
    https://youtu.be/FUDq7AdaNMg
    Edited by Dr_Ganknstein on March 15, 2020 8:08PM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My response to haters

You were saying something ?

jwOvnc2.png

I have plenty of those 60+ kills matches my best was 69-0. When You go 60+ to 0 let me know. It's funny how because You lack any constructive arguments You bring up some "you're jealous" stuff. It's almost as if being a bow ganker is not just a playstyle but also state of mind.
    Edited by Juhasow on March 15, 2020 8:15PM
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

My response to haters

jwOvnc2.png

I have plenty of those 60+ kills matches my best was 69-0. When You go 60+ to 0 let me know. It's funny how because You lack any constructive arguments You bring up some "you're jealous" stuff. It's almost as if being a bow ganker is not just a playstyle but also state of mind.

:star:
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My response to haters

jwOvnc2.png

No video? Just a screenshot? Stop acting jealous. Hard to tell anything from a photo(shop). Like i said, haters beware.
    Edited by Dr_Ganknstein on March 15, 2020 8:39PM
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    Nice build and video thanks for sharing. Couple of thoughts.

Flag type game if you are just going for kills it is a lot easier to ignore the objective and secure kills. You are helping your team to score but even though you had 40 kills you were the lowest total points out of your team.

Plus, it’s funny how people are screaming to buff NB’s because they are “weak and underperforming”. I keep saying that people who know how to play the class can be extremely deadly and are far from “weak”.

I agree mostly with what you're saying regarding NB, but sitting back and just sniping people isn't exactly what I would call representative of a classes strength lol.

Edit: to be clear, this doesn't mean the dude isn't good, thats not what I'm getting at.
    Edited by deepseamk20b14_ESO on March 15, 2020 8:48PM
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

My response to haters

jwOvnc2.png

No video? Just a screenshot? Stop acting jealous. Hard to tell anything from a photo(shop). Like i said, haters beware.

I can see where this thread is going lol.

I'll just accept being a hater at this point, while observing you not being able to take constructive criticism.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My response to haters

jwOvnc2.png

Now You sound like being jealous.
  • Lybal
    Lybal
    ✭✭✭

My response to haters

jwOvnc2.png

Dude, at this point you're just making ideas in your mind.

People here try to argue about snipe being a buggy skill that is frustrating to fight cause ... it just doesn't work as it should, or they try to give feedback for your vid which looks bland to them because you're just killing newbies who have no ideas what they're doing.

If you don't want to consider that feedback cause it's not your goal to make a vid with great plays but just a fun vid or whatever possible reason, just ignore it and keep making your vids like you do, but instead you just act "Hater beware, you're jealous, but idc I appreciate your salt lol" when people aren't even salty.

Like, just, stop going defensive like that thinking every person who isn't here to put a positive comment about your content is a hater, that's not how it works.
    Edited by Lybal on March 15, 2020 9:22PM
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Flag type game if you are just going for kills it is a lot easier to ignore the objective and secure kills. You are helping your team to score but even though you had 40 kills you were the lowest total points out of your team.

Plus, it’s funny how people are screaming to buff NB’s because they are “weak and underperforming”. I keep saying that people who know how to play the class can be extremely deadly and are far from “weak”.

I agree mostly with what you're saying regarding NB, but sitting back and just sniping people isn't exactly what I would call representative of a classes strength lol.

Edit: to be clear, this doesn't mean the dude isn't good, thats not what I'm getting at.

I don't "sit back" and snipe though.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My response to haters

jwOvnc2.png

People here try to argue about snipe being a buggy skill that is frustrating to fight cause ... it just doesn't work as it should, or they try to give feedback for your vid which looks bland to them because you're just killing newbies who have no ideas what they're doing.

If you don't want to consider that feedback cause it's not your goal to make a vid with great plays but just a fun vid or whatever possible reason, just ignore it and keep making your vids like you do, but instead you just act "Hater beware, you're jealous, but idc I appreciate your salt lol" when people aren't even salty.

Like, just, stop going defensive like that thinking every person who isn't here to put a positive comment about your content is a hater, that's not how it works.

It's all good. I just made that video to show people how the build can perform in a no-cp BG. And dont assume all those players were newbs some of them were cp810. I also mentioned that map as being great for the playstyle. I can nitpick every pvp video and pick out lowbie targets. Snipe may have its issues but how many 1vX videos do you see where they use it?
    Edited by Dr_Ganknstein on March 15, 2020 9:38PM
  • Lybal
    Lybal
    ✭✭✭

My response to haters

jwOvnc2.png

It's all good. I just made that video to show people how it can perform in a no-cp BG. And dont assume all those players were newbs some of them were cp810. I also mentioned that map as being great for the playstyle. I can nitpick every pvp video and pick out lowbie targets. Snipe may have its issues but how many 1vX videos do you see where they use it?

cp810 doesn't mean experienced players or even players with a decent setup, I know plenty of people cp 1000+ Grand Overlord who are less threatening than most newbies in your vid, I'm not looking just at their cp or rank to see if they're experienced, I'm looking at their gameplay, and from what I saw, none is experimented in your bg except you, if you want to argue the opposite, try to point out a single opponent that you'd consider good in this bg and I tell all the mistakes he made from what I can see.

And Snipe isn't good, I don't think anyone here said it was good, just that it got issues, there's a huge difference to make between a skill that is strong and a skill that is toxic and frustrating to fight (in this case due to it being buggy), Snipe isn't strong but it's for sure toxic in his current state, and I personally prefer to fight against overpowered stuff than frustrating stuff.
    Edited by Lybal on March 15, 2020 10:24PM
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My response to haters

jwOvnc2.png

It's all good. I just made that video to show people how it can perform in a no-cp BG. And dont assume all those players were newbs some of them were cp810. I also mentioned that map as being great for the playstyle. I can nitpick every pvp video and pick out lowbie targets. Snipe may have its issues but how many 1vX videos do you see where they use it?

cp810 doesn't mean experienced players or even players with a decent setup, I know plenty of people cp 1000+ Grand Overlord who are less threatening than most newbies in your vid, I'm not looking just at their cp or rank to see if they're experienced, I'm looking at their gameplay, and from what I saw, none is experimented in your bg except you, if you want to argue the opposite, try to point out a single opponent that you'd consider good in this bg and I tell all the mistakes he made from what I can see.

And Snipe isn't good, I don't think anyone here said it was good, just that it got issues, there's a huge difference to make between a skill that is strong and a skill that is toxic and frustrating to fight (in this case due to it being buggy), Snipe isn't strong but it's for sure toxic in his current state, and I personally prefer to fight against overpowered stuff than frustrating stuff.

Ok now you are grasping for straws. Now you are assuming every person I've killed in pvp just isnt good at the game. I'll keep doing my thing.
  • Lybal
    Lybal
    ✭✭✭

My response to haters

jwOvnc2.png

Ok now you are grasping for straws. Now you are assuming every person I've killed in pvp just isnt good at the game. I'll keep doing my thing.

Absolutely not, I'm just talking about players in this vid, I have no doubt you ganked successfully good players.

I'm still just trying to provide feedback about one vid, but it seems like you can't interpret what I say in a way that won't hurt your ego ...
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My response to haters

jwOvnc2.png

Absolutely not, I'm just talking about players in this vid, I have no doubt you ganked successfully good players.

I'm still just trying to provide feedback about one vid, but it seems like you can't interpret what I say in a way that won't hurt your ego ...

Keep your ears buttered up while I set fire to the rain. 😎
  • Lybal
    Lybal
    ✭✭✭

My response to haters

jwOvnc2.png

:v

Ok I give up, you won, this conversation is pointless, I guess I'm just going to join the other "haters" because you're not able to accept any form of constructive criticism or debate in an healthy way.

I tried tho.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My response to haters

jwOvnc2.png

:v

Ok I give up, you won, this conversation is pointless, I guess I'm just going to join the other "haters" because you're not able to accept any form of constructive criticism or debate in an healthy way.

I tried tho.

What outcome were you looking for?
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean....you do though. The evidence is in the video. Its literally right there for all to see. Once the intro is over and the action starts you're sitting back just sniping. Im NOT saying there is anything wrong with it. But....if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, well, its a duck. I like ducks, water fowl are pretty cool. You ever hear the call of the loon? Absolutely breathtaking.

So please don't take it the wrong way. Its range play, just like any other ranged class. No issue.

I'm just saying, in regards to that person's statement, the video isn't really a good representation on if the class is strong or weak as honestly any stam class can do the same thing even without cloak.

Its absolutely nothing against you.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean....you do though. The evidence is in the video. Its literally right there for all to see. Once the intro is over and the action starts you're sitting back just sniping. Im NOT saying there is anything wrong with it. But....if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, well, its a duck. I like ducks, water fowl are pretty cool. You ever hear the call of the loon? Absolutely breathtaking.

So please don't take it the wrong way. Its range play, just like any other ranged class. No issue.

I'm just saying, in regards to that person's statement, the video isn't really a good representation on if the class is strong or weak as honestly any stam class can do the same thing even without cloak.

Its absolutely nothing against you.

Again I dont "just snipe". Its better to get combos off. Also I'd love to see someone run a 0 crit resist set up without cloak.
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually don't use cloak. Its only good vs potatoes. Shadow image is far superior. Love the skill now that it works.

I don't run 0 crit, I'm at 996. 4 impen 3 well fitted. Though the amount of crit certainly isn't screaming "go ahead, hit me!"

Are saying you don't use cloak or its impossible to play without it, just trying to understand the context.

Anyways, fun video.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually don't use cloak. Its only good vs potatoes. Shadow image is far superior. Love the skill now that it works.

I don't run 0 crit, I'm at 996. 4 impen 3 well fitted. Though the amount of crit certainly isn't screaming "go ahead, hit me!"

Are saying you don't use cloak or its impossible to play without it, just trying to understand the context.

Anyways, fun video.

No, I'm just saying it can be hazardous running a glass canon snipe build on a class that doesnt have cloak. Shadow image is pretty nice but only good against potatoes. I cant think of another class that has tools like that except sorcs with bolt escape.
    Edited by Dr_Ganknstein on March 16, 2020 12:48PM