Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEXT EVENT: Jester’s Festival - March 26 to April 2

• doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorite moments happened during last year’s event. I’m going about my business, turning in the Glenumbra event daily just as the most delightful parade passed through of people slow-walking with the jester personality and a very fun song (don’t know what it was, hip hop with a circusy beat) playing over area voice chat. I got a video, but XBox doesn’t record voice chat, so the effect was mostly lost.

I love this event so much.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's the link.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57773

I imagine that March 26 - April 2 really is the duration of the festival, because that's how long event tickets will be available for purchase in the Crown Store, and they're usually available for the full run of an event.
  • isoJs
    isoJs
    ✭✭
    Is there double xp pie?
    Since 2015
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DO NOT HAVE THE FRAGMENTS AS A RNG DROP!!!!

Make them guaranteed or tradeable and RNG.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    8 Days seems so short for an Event like this. Especially considering that the final Berry will be available, along with the Corresponding Indrik Pet, and there will be a new collectible that may need Tickets to work towards depending on drop rates, AND people will need to start collecting new Feathers for the next Indrik.

Hopefully they give like 5 or more Tickets per day.

People who have been doing this since the first event with tickets have already started collecting feathers for next nascent Indrik.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    8 Days seems so short for an Event like this. Especially considering that the final Berry will be available, along with the Corresponding Indrik Pet, and there will be a new collectible that may need Tickets to work towards depending on drop rates, AND people will need to start collecting new Feathers for the next Indrik.

Hopefully they give like 5 or more Tickets per day.

People who have been doing this since the first event with tickets have already started collecting feathers for next nascent Indrik.

Correct.

I have a full extra set of Feathers AND a Nascent Indrik ready to go. But since I'm going to transform it, I'll be using my current set to get another one, so I'll need to collect feathers again for that Snowy Indrik or whatever the next one was called.

I have not missed a single Event Ticket (,and never bought from the crown store) since they became part of the game, and have managed to get every item from every event either using them or from grinding during the event (I make an exception for the Undaunted Opal stuff, since it was actually impossible to get all of those).

And I've usually ended am event with 10+ tickets ready to go into the next event. The issue is with the Murkmire event and that I was JUST able to get the Pet and Memento with luck and tickets and have zero tickets now. And I imagine many people were not nearly so lucky.

Going into the Jester's festival, I'll need to collect at least 20 tickets: 10 for the last berry and 10 for the Pet. That's working off the assumption that the Soveirgn Sow Fragments don't have terrible RNG like the Murkmire stuff. If the event doesn't give at least 3 Tickets a day, it would be impossible to get the exclusive stuff. 4 or 5 or even 6 a day would be better so you can get them and have excess if other people still need berries or feathers.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, I know we're all a bit more distracted by higher priorities right now, like PC constantly crashing since Update 25 and the impending doom of that coming to consoles March 10th.

But in amongst this, for folks who tend to ask "when is the next event", this month's Crown Store showcase article revealed the next event date: Jester’s Festival, from March 26 to April 2 at 10am EDT

Details to come on number of daily tickets you can earn and what sort of potential baubles will be in the reward coffers, but if the event remains mostly the same as years past, new folks should prepare to visit Vulkhel Guard in Auridon, Daggerfall in Glenumbra, and Ebonheart in Stonefalls for the Jester's tents just outside those cities to pick up the daily quests. If you're in a guild, use the guild roster to travel to players on the maps you need for free wayshrines.

It's safe to assume the final Spectral Indrik berry will be available during this. Plus the 4 feathers to create the Nascent Indrik, which are always an event regular item.

EDIT: Corrected location of Stonefalls jester tent.

Can always buy a house in each zone to tport to

:#
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    What does the pie do?

I was here for the event last year, but I don't remember, despite being a big fan of pie.

I LOVE pie !

wait.... what are we talking about here ?

:#
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have good memories about the jester festival - getting to it during the last 20 minutes of it being active and got the Dubious Comoran Throne recipe - i guess, I've used up all my luck for the next decade with that one..
    Edited by Lysette on March 3, 2020 6:45PM
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by r34lian on March 3, 2020 7:21PM
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have my game up right now, but the Sovereign Sow requires 7 fragments, right?

Confirmed it is 7 fragments. You can collect a total of 8 Stupendous boxes (although let's be honest with the reset most people will probably only get 7) Seven boxes, seven fragments. I don't have a forum-friendly word to describe what it would be if a fragment is not guaranteed from the box, which honestly, I'm a little skeptical that will be the case. Even if it is guaranteed, that feels unnecessarily grindy to only be able to miss one day without spending event tickets.

If you're finishing off the spectral indrik and want the pet too, the pig will be impossible if it works like Murkmire
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UltraMex wrote: »
    So...which event beside the current Murkmire event that give DLC discount?

All the DLC events have been accompanied by some degree of discount and a temporary return of the otherwise unavailable CE for that DLC.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Events

But they're not 100% predictable. Based on previous years we'd expect the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood events to be running right now.

We would have expected the just finished Murkmire celebration in October / November. Cos that's when it launched.
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    We know barely anything about the upcoming Gloomspore crates.

We could safely bet on a lot of these being in them and specifically which ones. Namely all the mushroom'y stuff.

https://elderscrolls.net/2020/01/21/32790-tes-online-budushhee-kronnogo-magazina-obnovlenie-5-3-0/

These mounts look horrendous.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    What does the pie do?

I was here for the event last year, but I don't remember, despite being a big fan of pie.

You can throw it at people and cover them with colored gooey-ness.

There is also an achievement title for pie-ing x number of enemy players in Cyrodiil as they die (I *think* are the requirements). I got that last year thanks to a guild doing a mutual pie-kill-resurrect circle. LOL
    Yes did that too then the event was new. as the guild was mostly EP this one died a lot.
    One problem was that this showed up as an battle on the map and some wanted to fight.

Solution was to move to an delve :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • J4YDEE
    J4YDEE
    So if I have 6 of 7 parts of the Blob pet, is there any way now of getting that final piece?
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    J4YDEE wrote: »
    So if I have 6 of 7 parts of the Blob pet, is there any way now of getting that final piece?

No. Not until or unless the event rolls around again next year.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be collect
    doomette wrote: »
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    Woot! Time to put my leftover pies up for sale.

...they are only a little bit stale, but they still work!

Do those actually sell? I still have a few stacks from last year somewhere.

What are those pies at all? I missed the Jester's event last year.
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event or not, it's always the right time to get/give a creampie
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    myskyrim26 wrote: »
    I'll be collect
    doomette wrote: »
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    Woot! Time to put my leftover pies up for sale.

...they are only a little bit stale, but they still work!

Do those actually sell? I still have a few stacks from last year somewhere.

What are those pies at all? I missed the Jester's event last year.

They’re slottable consummables you get in event boxes (much like mudballs if you’re familiar with the New Life Festival). You throw them at other players, and they get covered in different colored goo depending on your alliance. There’s also an achievement that gets you a title and head marking for pelting then killing enemy players in PVP.