The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashes since patch

Bubbles43
Bubbles43
✭✭✭
I see many thread's about crashing, I pvp and pve. I have seen most of my crashes while in Cyrodiil. That is not to say it hasn't happened to me in pve while running dungeons, I cant seem to port out when the dungeon is over and i leave group the indicator is very slow when it finally show's up and tells me im being ported. In pvp i crashed last night non stop.
Example: Mounting my mount, Porting from Chal to Ash, hitting E to enter a keep. My screen will show i only have 60% life on my health bar but should be full and bamm i crash, game will start to flicker and bamm i crash, if im idle because i need to do something and come back and move I crash.. I still have long loading screen and last night we did get a loading screen while running to a keep it was a flicker. When i crash i get a eso crash report, if i crash like last night i get a pop up that tells me im already in the game, took me three tries to log back in. I also get a pop up that tell's me im not on the internet and need a connection to play.... I actually use ESET software and it allows me to switch it to game mode, this way i wont have things running in the background for better game play. The only addon i currently have on is bandit and its updated.

I do not crash during fights anymore, It isn't laggy as much as it use to be but that could be because not many people are playing like they use to because of crashes. When i do crash and i log back in im back at were i actually crashed..

I would like to know what you all are doing when you crash maybe this will help eso to figure it out.

I've been an eso patron since prior to game going live in 2014 I have played on and off since mostly on. I did take a much needed break in November do to the poor game performance I was hoping when i came back that the crashes, loading screen and lag would be fixed. This is disappointing to me mostly because i really enjoy my guild and the friends i have made since playing, a lot of them no longer play. They were either just burnt out, playing different games or just tired of the poor performance.

Bubbls

Ball group doesn't play for scoreboard, we play for fights.
This discussion has been closed.