The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recent Convert from Console LF Guild(s)

Exocraze
Exocraze
Hello, everyone!

I've been playing on PS4 for a bit now, but I recently got a new computer and can finally run this game smoothly and it's just nice to have addons. I also have played World of Warcraft since 2006, and I decided to give it one last shot. Well, I think WoW is dead for me, unfortunately, and I found myself wanting to play ESO again. I'm having to start from scratch basically, so finding a great guild to join would be a nice help for that process. I'm leveling a Stamplar and am currently level 28.

A bit about me:
  • I'm 27 years old, and I live in Georgia. I work for a digital marketing firm even though I have a bachelor's degree in history, and I eventually hope to become a college professor. I absolutely love Atlanta sports and Georgia football, but baseball is by far my favorite. I spend a ton of time watching and reading about baseball. I have played games my entire life, but MMOs and shooters are my favorite genres, with card games being close behind that.
A bit about me in ESO:
  • As I said before, I've been playing on PS4 for a while, though I still consider myself a newer player, as I don't really know very much about the game. I leveled through dolmens so I'm still very green to many aspects of the game. I am currently playing a Stamplar, but I'd love to learn healing in this game at some point as well. I've been a healer in basically every MMO I've ever played, so that's goals for me in this game. I love goldmaking in other games and plan to pursue that a bit in this game as well. At this point, I'm just trying to learn the aspects of the game that I haven't experienced yet while also collecting skyshards and things of that nature that I still need to get.

I'm hoping to find a laid back guild that's totally okay with the fact that I'm still pretty new to the game in terms of my game knowledge. PvE will be my focus, but I'm totally down to dabble in PvP as well. If you think I'd be a good fit, feel free to reply here, add me on Discord at Exocraze#2712 or in game @Exocraze, and we can chat some more.

Thanks!!
Platform: PS4
IGN: @Exocraze
  • BoomerLives
    Hi there, sounds like my guild would be a great fit for you! We're a very laid back, no-dues social guild, and we have no problem teaching newbies more advanced game mechanics. Check us out and let me know I'd you'd like an invite!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/510459/pc-na-ad-18-bitemarks-and-bloodstains-is-recruiting#latest
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    4WCYyji.png

Exocraze, our guild Tyrs Paladium is very interested! We are one of the few remaining FOUNDERS GUILDs in the game. Since day one.

ENFORCED NO DRAMA adult guild. Casual is King here and we are all about the TEAMWORK. Old School guild here!!! 12 Years strong!!! We are laid back, love new players, and PvE has always been our focus.

We will NEVER be larger than a mid sized guild, yet we run it tight knit. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs!

Do some research on us here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/511022/tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild#latest

Fill out an application here! https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103931
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on February 25, 2020 8:12PM
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @Exocraze, nice to meet you :)
    I read your message and thought I'd introduce myself and my alliance aswell
    You can read a lot about us here if you want: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/508094/valinor-trading-union-we-have-a-spot-for-every-kind-of-trader-3-guilds

But to make this shorter.. especially these few sentences catched my eye:
    Exocraze wrote: »
    (...) I am currently playing a Stamplar, but I'd love to learn healing in this game at some point as well. (...) I love goldmaking in other games and plan to pursue that a bit in this game as well. At this point, I'm just trying to learn the aspects of the game that I haven't experienced yet (...)

Even though all our guilds are mostly focused on trading I still wanted to offer you a spot in one or several of them :) all 3 of our guilds have guild traders in different locations and with high, low or no requirements, so you could join our no requirement guild for example, learn a bit about the game and trading and if you want to make more gold just like you loved to in other games you can join our guilds with better trader spots to make more gold easy and fast :) we also do a lot of PvE, have a huge discord and love to help new players out!

If you have any questions or want to apply feel free to message me here, on discord (Banshee#7737) or ingame (@BansheeVT). Looking forward to hearing from you!
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation