The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stalking Blastbones: A Solution.

Skullstachio
Skullstachio
✭✭✭✭✭
Here is the solution, two actually, and both of them involve corpse consumption being a thing.
  1. Summon a flaming skeleton from the ground after 2.5 seconds. The skeleton runs after the target and explodes when it gets close to them, dealing [x] Flame Damage to all enemies nearby. Activating Stalking Blastbones while a Blastbones corpse is present will reanimate the corpse, increasing its damage by 50%.
  2. Summon a flaming skeleton from the ground after 2.5 seconds. The skeleton runs after the target and explodes when it gets close to them, dealing [x] Flame Damage to all enemies nearby. Consume a nearby corpse to reanimate a more powerful Soulfire Blastbones, increasing its damage by 25% and creating burning remnants at the point of impact that deal [y] flame damage to enemies within 6 meters every 1 second for 100% of the Blastbones remaining duration.

Solution 2 has the name change from Stalking Blastbones to Soulfire Blastbones.
Edited by Skullstachio on February 25, 2020 12:20AM
I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I have said variously elsewhere, the entire skill needs a rework due to the ridiculous pathing issues. It still just stands about idle half the time.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As I have said variously elsewhere, the entire skill needs a rework due to the ridiculous pathing issues. It still just stands about idle half the time.

But it can't actually ponder life decisions since it was dead the whole time!
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never give ZOS ideas of what should be. Give them pain point only.
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Magna_Chronos
    Magna_Chronos
    ✭✭✭

I agree! Although the 5.3.4 changes have improved, it still doesn't work perfectly.
    Daggerfall Covenant - PC NA
    ID: Magna.Chronos
    GUILD ONE STRONG
    聞くは一時の恥、聞かぬは一生の恥
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree! Although the 5.3.4 changes have improved, it still doesn't work perfectly.

I tried to go back to my magcro recently, which aesthetically and play style wise, I really enjoy. But its just not usable. I went to carry out some parsing practice and the blastbones literally stands there doing nothing half the time. A parse is therefore not possible since the skill is totally integral to the damage output and corpse creation for other skills.

Transfer that into real world game play, no thanks. Funnily enough, earlier in its life I was having no where near the same issues as others were reporting. Now I am.

Hugely disappointing. But I do hear that a further update is coming, so fingers crossed.