The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina Necromancer has too much damage mitigation.

• GRXRG
    GRXRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Necro is crazy strong this patch, but so is stamden, stamdk and stamplar.
    Each one of this has his own strengths and weaknesses.
    Stamplar is maybe the more burst oriented one which is usually squishier than the other mentioned.
    Stamcro is maybe the most tanky, but with a predictable burst combo and CC. It has only dizzy and maybe dawnbreaker as stun, front bar the only necro skill is blastbone, the rest is all weapon generic abilities, doesn't use a gap closer and dizzy it's not that reliable stun if you know how to counter it.
    Stamdk is tanky and with a big burst and self heals and with the better sustain out of those classes, the burst is predictable too, but leap cost so little that is spammed basically every 10-15 seconds off cooldown, and at some point it will get you with stun.
    And finally we have stamden, which is probably the best one out of all, it has burst, sustain, tankiness, aoe pressure, free purge, self and group heals and utilities all in one. To be honest I cannot find a weak point about stamdens yet. If you don't like 2h you can even run Dw on it, which is even stronger.
    If you give for example a stamina sorcerer a stamina version of haunted curse he will be probably even stronger than stamcro, front bar one class ability, rest weapon abilities, backbar defensive and sustain abilities.
    I'm glad to see necro finally viable and definitely now I level one myself and try it out.
    Stamplar and stamdks are top tier since meta, why stamcro cannot be? I would actually change major defile on blastbone to minor and it's fine. Now for sure they will gut the class into the ground as they usually do and still the same meta of stamplars stamdks and stamdens will reign around, fun game yeah.

• JSTCH
    JSTCH
    ✭✭
    I mainly play this game on a 1-5 man group depending who is online when I am. Out of my friends I consider myself a stronger player. One of my friends is a terrible player, he just found his place with the Stam necro. He last 10 seconds in a dual on any other class, but on necro he’s extremely hard to kill and has come very close to bursting me on multiple occasions. I main stamina dk which I believe is in a strong place also but against an average necro I struggle a lot
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Umm. Necro can have exactly 13% more damage mitigation than the maximum damage mitigation every other class has access to.

Warden can have exactly 12% more damage increase than them maximum damage increase any other class has access to.

Sorcerer can have exactly 12% more weapon/spell damage increase than the maximum increase any other class can has access to.

DK's and Templars have 10% more block reduction.

Nightblades and Templars have 10% crit damage.

See a trend here.

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »
    Umm. Necro can have exactly 13% more damage mitigation than the maximum damage mitigation every other class has access to.

Warden can have exactly 12% more damage increase than them maximum damage increase any other class has access to.

Sorcerer can have exactly 12% more weapon/spell damage increase than the maximum increase any other class can has access to.

See a trend here.

Yup, weapon/spell damage = damage mitigation > healing received > block reduction > Crit damage
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

See a trend here.

Your post assumes that all classes can make the best of their passives. Reality is not the case though since some classes cannot maximize their passives. A necro has easy access to Major Protection + an extra 13% dmg mitigation totaling 43%.

A warden can realistically have 5-6% more damage done than other classes by slotting class skills.

A sorcerer can realistically have 8% more spell dmg or 4% more weapon damage by slotting class skills.

A DK can have 10% more block reduction, and 10% more weapon damage from brutality. This gives them the highest weapon damage out of any class in the game.

A templar can have 6% more weapon damage, 10% more crit damage and damage done to blocking enemies

A NB can have 10% more damage mitigation and 10% more crit damage, but realistically it's going to have minor maim/protection, so the damage mitigation is over 30%.

From this we can clearly see how strong Necros are from a defensive standpoint. They can have a total of 51% damage reduction from self buffs. If you also count things like maim and resistance as well as healing over time, then the class is literally a tank than can also kill you with onslaught dizzying swing blastbones. I mean it's a no brainer to see how tanky they are lol.
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

• GRXRG
    GRXRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    StaticWave wrote: »

See a trend here.

Your post assumes that all classes can make the best of their passives. Reality is not the case though since some classes cannot maximize their passives. A necro has easy access to Major Protection + an extra 13% dmg mitigation totaling 43%.

A warden can realistically have 5-6% more damage done than other classes by slotting class skills.

A sorcerer can realistically have 8% more spell dmg or 4% more weapon damage by slotting class skills.

A DK can have 10% more block reduction, and 10% more weapon damage from brutality. This gives them the highest weapon damage out of any class in the game.

A templar can have 6% more weapon damage, 10% more crit damage and damage done to blocking enemies

A NB can have 10% more damage mitigation and 10% more crit damage, but realistically it's going to have minor maim/protection, so the damage mitigation is over 30%.

From this we can clearly see how strong Necros are from a defensive standpoint. They can have a total of 51% damage reduction from self buffs. If you also count things like maim and resistance as well as healing over time, then the class is literally a tank than can also kill you with onslaught dizzying swing blastbones. I mean it's a no brainer to see how tanky they are lol.

Damage mitigation stacking is multiplicative and not additive, so you cannot do major protection 30% + minor 8% + spirit 10% and make it 48%, it is way less.

Yeah necro had one of the best mitigations in the game right now, but so is stamden and stamdk.

Every stam class except stamsorc can benefit a lot from passives, or for burst or for tankiness or for sustain.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭

See a trend here.

You have decided to add your own list to this text, let me add my own. Dk and Warden have Major Mending that can make them even more tanky. DK and Templar have a passive defense against magic, which can make them more tanky vs magic. Templar can have minor protection on the main attacking bar. The final number of stamina recovery differs for Necro from DK and Templar, not in favor of Necro. This list can be continued further even without bias.
    GRXRG wrote: »

See a trend here.

Damage mitigation stacking is multiplicative and not additive, so you cannot do major protection 30% + minor 8% + spirit 10% and make it 48%, it is way less.

Yeah necro had one of the best mitigations in the game right now, but so is stamden and stamdk.

Every stam class except stamsorc can benefit a lot from passives, or for burst or for tankiness or for sustain.

I think that Damage mitigation stacking is multiplicative only if it is buffs of various kinds such as Major Protection (Solo target and All damage) and Major Evasion (AoE) these buffs do not stack with each other. So I think that the damage reduction is stacked if it is of the same type, although I may be wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong.

P. S. As Katorga said, the difference between Necro and other classes is 13% in the reduction of damage.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on March 30, 2020 10:41AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I joked about the 2nd failed fix attempt to update 25 with my guild that once they finally fix the game; we can get to the discussion about necros with BRP dual wield. Might as well throw major evasion in there as well. Possibly sword and shield, as I know if I I backbar a bow for speed and maybe ranged setup, I cant really put a serious damage or heal there from the weapon damage loss; but if I go 1h and shield, heals are fine from the extra stat.

I wont ask for anything to he nerfed as I will just deal with it either way. Just saying I know theres some really strong things.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

See a trend here.

Does really matter if they CHOOSE not to take advantage of of a class's capability.

The point is that each class has a niche they can push to extreme levels.

• StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

See a trend here.

Yes dmg mit is multiplicative. I was just demonstrating how many sources of mitigation a necro can have. Stamcro is a lot tankier than stamden and stamdk lmao
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

• StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

See a trend here.

You have decided to add your own list to this text, let me add my own. Dk and Warden have Major Mending that can make them even more tanky. DK and Templar have a passive defense against magic, which can make them more tanky vs magic. Templar can have minor protection on the main attacking bar. The final number of stamina recovery differs for Necro from DK and Templar, not in favor of Necro. This list can be continued further even without bias.

See a trend here.

I think that Damage mitigation stacking is multiplicative only if it is buffs of various kinds such as Major Protection (Solo target and All damage) and Major Evasion (AoE) these buffs do not stack with each other. So I think that the damage reduction is stacked if it is of the same type, although I may be wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong.

P. S. As Katorga said, the difference between Necro and other classes is 13% in the reduction of damage.

Nothing beats stamcro when it comes to defense. Their multiple healing skills can make major mending look like child’s play. On my stamcro I have mortal coil + mender + vigor, which is over 6k healing per second. I’ve gotten up to 8k when they crit. Not even stamdk and stamden can compare with their healing potential
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

• StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

See a trend here.

Does really matter if they CHOOSE not to take advantage of of a class's capability.

Yes it does matter because when you say “x” class has “y” more than other classes you need to look at how the passives function. You can’t just say a stam/mag sorc has 12% more wep/spell dmg than other classes. They would need to slot all class skills on a single bar to achieve that, which is impractical for a sorc. Same with wardens
    Edited by StaticWave on March 30, 2020 4:01PM
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

• GRXRG
    GRXRG
    ✭✭✭✭

See a trend here.

See a trend here.

1 - (1 - 0.30) × (1 - 0.08) × (1 - 0.10) = 42.04%

This is the simple multiplicative formula of a Necro having Major Protection up (0.30) + having Minor Protection up (0.08) + the Spirit Guardian which assorbs 10% damage (0.10).

As you can see it is not 30+8+10=48% but just above 42% and more mitigations you will add it will result in lower in paragon to a simple addition.

I think they stated that every single buff is calculated multiplicative. So you have to do that formula for every single buff mitigation on your character.

Here is the formula:

Total stack = 1 − ((1 − first instance) × (1 - second instance) × (1 - third instance) × ...) where each instance is a percentage.

1 is obviously the meaning of 100%, the rest is simple math, a 50% damage reduction is 0.50 value etc.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭

See a trend here.

See a trend here.

Nothing beats stamcro when it comes to defense. Their multiple healing skills can make major mending look like child’s play. On my stamcro I have mortal coil + mender + vigor, which is over 6k healing per second. I’ve gotten up to 8k when they crit. Not even stamdk and stamden can compare with their healing potential

Major mending can't be child's play, if it was child's play, you could easily access it from set or other skills. Yes in theory it always sounds good. As for the healing teather, I have never said that it is ok and this is the most powerful thing for dueling, although some claim that Defile is a problem. Compare Detonating Siphon and Mortal Coil they show the same numbers, but you understand how difficult it is to use Detonating Siphon and how easy it is to get healing in this game.

See a trend here.

See a trend here.

This is the simple multiplicative formula of a Necro having Major Protection up (0.30) + having Minor Protection up (0.08) + the Spirit Guardian which assorbs 10% damage (0.10).

As you can see it is not 30+8+10=48% but just above 42% and more mitigations you will add it will result in lower in paragon to a simple addition.

I think they stated that every single buff is calculated multiplicative. So you have to do that formula for every single buff mitigation on your character.

Here is the formula:

Total stack = 1 − ((1 − first instance) × (1 - second instance) × (1 - third instance) × ...) where each instance is a percentage.

1 is obviously the meaning of 100%, the rest is simple math, a 50% damage reduction is 0.50 value etc.
    I thank you for your clarification
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on March 30, 2020 5:26PM
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heavy armor meta. Thats what it is and nothing else.
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

See a trend here.

See a trend here.

Major mending can't be child's play, if it was child's play, you could easily access it from set or other skills. Yes in theory it always sounds good. As for the healing teather, I have never said that it is ok and this is the most powerful thing for dueling, although some claim that Defile is a problem. Compare Detonating Siphon and Mortal Coil they show the same numbers, but you understand how difficult it is to use Detonating Siphon and how easy it is to get healing in this game.

See a trend here.

See a trend here.

Here is the formula:

DK's survivability mainly comes from the ability to block incoming damage. That's why on my stamsorc I can still heal very good with only vigor and block. Stamden's in a similar boat. When I say major mending is child's play, I'm comparing it to necro's 3 healing over time abilities, which can reach up to a total of 8k per second. No stamina classes in the game have that much healing over time.
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:

• OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭

See a trend here.

See a trend here.

See a trend here.

See a trend here.

Here is the formula:

DK's survivability mainly comes from the ability to block incoming damage. That's why on my stamsorc I can still heal very good with only vigor and block. Stamden's in a similar boat. When I say major mending is child's play, I'm comparing it to necro's 3 healing over time abilities, which can reach up to a total of 8k per second. No stamina classes in the game have that much healing over time.

I agree. My opinion is that Mortal Coil does too much healing with such ease of stacking. I think Stamcro should not heal in such sizes with such stacking, given that it itself tries to fight the healing of such buffs as Major Mending.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on March 30, 2020 7:13PM
  • Sneakers
    Sneakers
    ✭✭✭
    At a minimum they usually have Mortal Carry Crutch Coil and Spirit Mender 100% uptime, throw in some Vigor and Rally, this enables purge spam that Templars could only dream of thanks to Expunge which costs less than 2k health. These 4 heals are usually just a minimum, we could get into Deaden Pain too if you want.

To say nothing of unnamed % reductions in damage and Major Defile on combo skill. Yeah, partially thanks to other classes getting continuously punched in the ***, stamnecro is entirely OP.

Not many necro use BRP and no stam necro use purge since
    1) u want fury ticks from dots
    2) it steals a spot if u run S/B that u cannot afford

Only thing stamcro has is defile, rest play almost identical to other stam classes except stamsork.

Timed burst dizzy high dmg ult BE tanky.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

See a trend here.

Yes it does matter because when you say “x” class has “y” more than other classes you need to look at how the passives function. You can’t just say a stam/mag sorc has 12% more wep/spell dmg than other classes. They would need to slot all class skills on a single bar to achieve that, which is impractical for a sorc. Same with wardens

Jeez. I CAN say that because a Sorc CAN have it if it wants to.

A necro CAN have 10% more damage reduction, but only if they use Guardian instead of Intensive Mender. A lot of builds choose mender.

Would it be better if it was just a flat passive with no slotting or morph requirements, sure. But you can get there. The point is that all of the classes have one or more areas they can focus on and be about 10% better than the other classes. Its called class and build diversity. Its about choices and tradeoffs.
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It still comes down to dizzy swing being to many things in one, keep those buffs up and doing consistent damage would be more of a challenge if there was not one spell that could be your CC burst and pressure all in one look at what peoples bars often are now, just random things to buff dizzy and a ton of defensive spells.
  • Daffen
    Daffen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Necromancers have alot of % reduce damage mitigation like spirit guardian and disdain harm. Combine this with temporal guard and vbrp dw major protection and you have alot of damage mitigation allready.

Spirit guardian is, in its current form too strong. Not only does it heal you, but it also gives you 10% damage reduction. This damage reduction from keeping the skill active is as strong as the 5-piece bonus from buffer of the swift set and should be balanced accordingly. My reccomendation is to not reduce the % damage mitigated, but however make the spirit guardian killable. Not directly as a targetable pet, but make it actually take 10% of the damage the main target recieves and drain its own health. The amount health has to be balanced but around 5k health should be high enough. (This means the necromancer has to take 45k damage before the spirit guardian dies) This would make the skill still viable, but under pressure the necromancer has to recast it more often instead of using it once every 16 seconds. (Ofc make it so it can only die in pvp zones so pve doesnt get affected by a change like this)

The disdain harm passive reduces dot damage by 15% and completely counters the playstyle of magdk's that rely on dot pressure to bring their targets to low hp and burst them down. Not enough with that but necro has a purge that costs 2k health that can be healed up from all the different heals straight away. The passive should be reduced to 10% reduced dot damage and only apply for 5-9 seconds after using a bone tyrant ability.

Now the main problem with necros is the fact that they are able to build for high damage while still having sustain from passives and abilities and that they have a direct counter to the tank meta that almost no classes have access to: major defile. Now that blastbones got fixed, the skeleton actually hits the target, however the problem this creates is that necros are able to keep major defile up almost 100% of the time from casting a skill that costs 1k stamina and has more damage than dizzying swing. The problem only gets worse when you realize it deals disease damage which can proc the befouled status effect giving the target minor defile combined with major defile. This combination reduces the healing recieved by 45% and can be further increased with cp points in befouled. Im able to propose 2 changes that would balance this ability, either increase the cost of the ability to 2.5k stamina or reduce the reusable part passive to 35%. My last proposal would be tp change the debuffs attached to this skill, either make it give minor defile AND minor fracture or ONLY major fracture. This change however will make the skill work like a copy from wardens subterranean so i reccomend the increased cost change.

And also, how does keeping a blastbones, spirit mender or skeletal mage give you 200 magicka and stamina recovery.

Heres an example of a typical necro meta build stacking % damage mitigation while having as much damage as possible.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor?id=219370
    As you can see, when you are below 50% hp while on the defensive with vbrp dw backbar which every single stamina build seems to use these days you are able to hit 89.1% damage mitigation. Now, please note that these values is without beeing a vampire so you could get even more mitigation from the undeath passive making necros almost unkillable with more than 90% damage mitigation.

Just to put it in perspective: a well rounded pvp build usually have around 75-80% damage mitigation on the backbar with minor protection on. This means the build with 90% damage mitigation takes 50% less damage than the builds with 80% damage mitigation.

Thank you for listening to my podcast.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I joked about the 2nd failed fix attempt to update 25 with my guild that once they finally fix the game; we can get to the discussion about necros with BRP dual wield. Might as well throw major evasion in there as well. Possibly sword and shield, as I know if I I backbar a bow for speed and maybe ranged setup, I cant really put a serious damage or heal there from the weapon damage loss; but if I go 1h and shield, heals are fine from the extra stat.

I wont ask for anything to he nerfed as I will just deal with it either way. Just saying I know theres some really strong things.

Don't worry, you're safe. ZOS will go after mag again before they ever touch stam. :D
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »

Don't worry, you're safe. ZOS will go after mag again before they ever touch stam. :D

To be fair; there are strong things on magicka as well. You can start with how having a couple people spamming purge can almost completely negate DOTs including that from siege, dealayed burst abilities, and both hard and soft CC as well for several people in the group at once.

I wont call for nerfs on these (well; I have complained about the purge spam before). I'll just use whats available to me as well.
    Edited by technohic on April 2, 2020 1:06PM
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭
    Cries wrote: »
    The purge needs to have its health cost increased drastically. 2K health is literally one tick of vigor if one has proper champion points and good gear on. Should cost like 4K health and that’s still cheap imo. Obviously blast bones shouldn’t major defile, and all those 3% benefits that necromancer gets for slotting abilities in its kit need to be removed.

Someone trying to kill necro here i guess
    Daffen wrote: »
    Necromancers have alot of % reduce damage mitigation like spirit guardian and disdain harm. Combine this with temporal guard and vbrp dw major protection and you have alot of damage mitigation allready.

Spirit guardian is, in its current form too strong. Not only does it heal you, but it also gives you 10% damage reduction. This damage reduction from keeping the skill active is as strong as the 5-piece bonus from buffer of the swift set and should be balanced accordingly. My reccomendation is to not reduce the % damage mitigated, but however make the spirit guardian killable. Not directly as a targetable pet, but make it actually take 10% of the damage the main target recieves and drain its own health. The amount health has to be balanced but around 5k health should be high enough. (This means the necromancer has to take 45k damage before the spirit guardian dies) This would make the skill still viable, but under pressure the necromancer has to recast it more often instead of using it once every 16 seconds. (Ofc make it so it can only die in pvp zones so pve doesnt get affected by a change like this)

The disdain harm passive reduces dot damage by 15% and completely counters the playstyle of magdk's that rely on dot pressure to bring their targets to low hp and burst them down. Not enough with that but necro has a purge that costs 2k health that can be healed up from all the different heals straight away. The passive should be reduced to 10% reduced dot damage and only apply for 5-9 seconds after using a bone tyrant ability.

Now the main problem with necros is the fact that they are able to build for high damage while still having sustain from passives and abilities and that they have a direct counter to the tank meta that almost no classes have access to: major defile. Now that blastbones got fixed, the skeleton actually hits the target, however the problem this creates is that necros are able to keep major defile up almost 100% of the time from casting a skill that costs 1k stamina and has more damage than dizzying swing. The problem only gets worse when you realize it deals disease damage which can proc the befouled status effect giving the target minor defile combined with major defile. This combination reduces the healing recieved by 45% and can be further increased with cp points in befouled. Im able to propose 2 changes that would balance this ability, either increase the cost of the ability to 2.5k stamina or reduce the reusable part passive to 35%. My last proposal would be tp change the debuffs attached to this skill, either make it give minor defile AND minor fracture or ONLY major fracture. This change however will make the skill work like a copy from wardens subterranean so i reccomend the increased cost change.

And also, how does keeping a blastbones, spirit mender or skeletal mage give you 200 magicka and stamina recovery.

Heres an example of a typical necro meta build stacking % damage mitigation while having as much damage as possible.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor?id=219370
    As you can see, when you are below 50% hp while on the defensive with vbrp dw backbar which every single stamina build seems to use these days you are able to hit 89.1% damage mitigation. Now, please note that these values is without beeing a vampire so you could get even more mitigation from the undeath passive making necros almost unkillable with more than 90% damage mitigation.

Just to put it in perspective: a well rounded pvp build usually have around 75-80% damage mitigation on the backbar with minor protection on. This means the build with 90% damage mitigation takes 50% less damage than the builds with 80% damage mitigation.

Thank you for listening to my podcast.

You can kindly forget about all those nerfs to the Defence kit,your nerfs would also massively impact magcro. And harm magcro even more than stam, and magcro needs to stay as beefy as it is, if you make it more squishy you would need to buff the offensive kit drastically.

Btw never had a problem to burst down a stamcro so far
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When there is less than 5-6 spells in necro kit that are not even viable to be used in realistic PvP situations because of terrible design or extreme under performance and necro isn't forced to just facetank everything in order to spam weapon skill line or rely on completely broken one shot tactics, than we can have this conversation in a serious context.
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magblade is a similar type of build, strong hot with refreshing path and rapid regen, a heal on swallow soul, 10% mitigation holding merciless, minor maim thats reapplied every 3 seconds with the shade, couple with swift + vamp undying passives and good luck beating one in a 1v1, stackable % mitigation (non protection sources) and stacking 3+ heals is the new meta.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buff all damage abilities by 25% to 35% (including DOTs) to counterbalance the over healing and resistance stacking.

Balance in pvp is extremely lop sided.

This will only make classes like sorcerer and nightblades underperforming, as those two classes have least amount of mitigation especaily stam specs of both classes.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭

See a trend here.

See a trend here.

See a trend here.

See a trend here.

Here is the formula:

Although on the other hand, Stamcro can be easily torn up in No-CP even with Mortal Coil in Medium, if your judgment is based on CP. It is difficult to judge without being developers, so I will probably retract my words about Mortal Coil. First of all, Necro feels very good when its group is good, if the group is weak, Necro also becomes weak. Unlike for example such gankers as Stamsorc, if he is good and the group is weak, he can continue to kill and not die from perma streak. Of course, in the end, he will lose, but still this is a fact. I'm not trying to point out the weak possibility of using Streak on Stamsorc, because good Stamsorc think about each of their streaks. Why I take Stamsorc as an example is because it is believed to be the only one with a weakness for Defile resistance.
    PS. Stop making up stories about OP Necros, when you yourself most likely saw Stamsorcs that had from 20-30 kills, including thanks to Necros and others assist. Necros received only buff every patch, you just imagine how weak they were from the very beginning. This is for those who say that this is a p2w class.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on April 4, 2020 11:43AM