Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

pc na & other platforms crashed, launchers down, can't log in

• Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L_Nici wrote: »
    @xbobx Actually its only the forum, the main website itself is not reachable, as you can see all links to the main page are not visible on the top line.

i was on the main website
  • Mcboland
    Mcboland
    ✭✭✭
    This happens weekly now??
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mcboland wrote: »

Just about.
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dunno what problems you're having but this is the 1st time _I_ have had trouble logging in in MONTHS lol.

NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • m7a3t5
    m7a3t5
    Soul Shriven
    Sephyr wrote: »

Just about.

Wut.

I play on and off throughout the day. Also have been playing since Beta on and off. Have not ONCE had this happen. So "Just about." is pretty overblown.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hygiliack wrote: »
    Nop, still cannot log in

"Incorrect username, password or account is disabled"

I know the pass is not wrong because to be able to log in to the forum I got a message stating that I needed to change my pass as an admin changed my account, so I just changed the password and was able to login here, but not in the game with either original nor new pass

Forum password and account/login password are two different things. You have to go to https://account.elderscrollsonline.com to change account password.

This website is down. Can’t process requests.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    m7a3t5 wrote: »
    Sephyr wrote: »

Just about.

Wut.

I play on and off throughout the day. Also have been playing since Beta on and off. Have not ONCE had this happen. So "Just about." is pretty overblown.

EU has had huge issues for I don't know... The last several months?

Midyear Mayhem seen frequent crashing.

They had to cancel the Undaunted event because of various issues.

The great Steam outage of 2017, where people who came to the game through Steam as of November 2016 couldn't even so much as log in because they had new accounts that are only logged in WITH Steam and only (they can't log in through ESO64.exe).

It's frequent enough for me to no longer defend. Just because you don't have issues doesn't mean that there are other issues out there that are at high volume, and some have been for almost a literal year now on EU.
    Edited by Sephyr on February 12, 2020 8:27PM
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    what about the daily log-in-bonus??
    due to the troubles we face now, I and many others will not be able to catch the flame pet at the nd of the month!!!!
    any ideas how to fix this??
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh good.

NA gives me error 200 also there are no announcements on that login page

EU gives me no specific error just check your account (which can't cuz that''s down)
    but HEY! the announcements are working on that login page o.O
  • dora63
    dora63
    Soul Shriven
    Very similar issues on October 29th 2019. Same problem as then maybe?
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    what about the daily log-in-bonus??
    due to the troubles we face now, I and many others will not be able to catch the flame pet at the nd of the month!!!!
    any ideas how to fix this??

There is a week of buffer.
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • NoNameNamer
    NoNameNamer
    ✭✭✭
    “We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.”
    ― Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Azurya This month login rewards are very short, just 21 days if I recall to account for the need to redownload the entire game with Update 25. Thankfully this also means if you can't grab your reward today (hopefully it is fixed before then!) you won't miss out on the Flamey pet.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same cant login with login error message instead of error 200
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep subbing and buying from the crown store. Working as intended
  • houndandhorseb16_ESO
    I was running writs, disconnected. Can't get back on. Launcher has decided it no longer works. Think my game time is about up for today and my writs are not even completed. Oh well, hopefully they get it fixed soon.
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sky is not falling folks, we will be fine
    Edited by AyeshaBelladonna on February 12, 2020 8:35PM
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a scheduled guild event right now for me. Can’t log in. I’m disappointed
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mix lets do hope so!
    when I think about downloading the whole game again together with 10 million others, what issues will occure there........
    omg
    this will be the end of eso perhaps
    the last and eternal plan meld will come upon us..........
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Hygiliack wrote: »
    Nop, still cannot log in

"Incorrect username, password or account is disabled"

I know the pass is not wrong because to be able to log in to the forum I got a message stating that I needed to change my pass as an admin changed my account, so I just changed the password and was able to login here, but not in the game with either original nor new pass

Forum password and account/login password are two different things. You have to go to https://account.elderscrollsonline.com to change account password.

This website is down. Can’t process requests.

Seems some are having that issue, I just now accessed my account so it isn't an issue for me though.

[img][/img]7ee8jjF.jpg
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is just a warm up to prepare us for the crashing and downtime during the Murkmire event.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just a warm up to prepare us for the crashing and downtime during the Murkmire event.

Lmao or even better, a warm up to the problems players will have after the re download of the game!!
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone else around for when Murkmire was released? Any celebration event MUST include crashing and all kinds of bugs to honor the release properly. Duh.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still cannot login. Same o same o.
  • CantFixIr
    CantFixIr
    ✭✭✭
    Also cannot login. I am relieved to see that it's not just me, so the problem does not come from my end.
    Game name @CantFixIt - EU-PC Server - Australian player
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭

It would probably work better if these were in charge.
  • pokrakus
    pokrakus
    ✭✭
    login just now
  • KAT_MEAT
    KAT_MEAT
    ✭✭
    RIP
    What's other games like ESO but that work?
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m on TeamSpeak and people are logging in. Meanwhile, I’m over here changing passwords, starting from exe, all sorts and login keeps failing.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    I’m on TeamSpeak and people are logging in. Meanwhile, I’m over here changing passwords, starting from exe, all sorts and login keeps failing.

Same. Not a lot of folks are stating if it's from the launcher or from the exe. Or if it's strictly through Steam. More info's definitely needed.