Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

pc na & other platforms crashed, launchers down, can't log in

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dmvab wrote: »
    Let's all appreciate this moment and buy the new chapter!

The website is down, can't do that.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some news about ESO2? This one cant be fixed.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • WolfStar07
    WolfStar07
    ✭✭✭
    This is what I get for deciding to swap accounts. I was playing just fine on one. Can't login to the other now. :neutral:
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So people are talking about repair and stuff, did that work for any of you?
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess the planemeld was nigh.
  • Hygiliack
    Hygiliack
    dmvab wrote: »
    Let's all appreciate this moment and buy the new chapter!

Again, I hate online games, I dislike the fact that ZOZ could not care less for the fanbase, I hate that there is always issues, but the story grips me so I will just buy it discounted later on, but will still buy it :)
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow it’s still down :/
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Coppes
    Coppes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sephyr wrote: »
    I guess the planemeld was nigh.

I guess our doom is now at hand
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    They can go get F..... O..
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cirantille wrote: »

It's NEVER a good idea to just up and run Repair when ZOS is already aware of an issue and trying to run a fix from their end. just wait.

NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • ACESsiggy
    ACESsiggy
    ✭✭✭
    SouthEast and I Can't login :neutral:
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's NEVER a good idea to just up and run Repair when ZOS is already aware of an issue and trying to run a fix from their end. just wait.

Yeah it takes too long so I wanted to ask before attempting it :/
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just congratulate them. I mean they managed to kill ALL Megaservers on ALL platforms and the own website thats the work of a master.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, I was just able to log in, seems to be working now.
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kahlis wrote: »
    Can you all please try logging in now?

Same result as before. Unable to login. The exact error message varies but the end result is the same.

Ah yeah, things were looking promising but it's still being worked on. Apologies for jumping the gun; will provide an update as soon as we can.

I cannot login to PC NA or EU via Steam." An unexpected internal error occurred."QUESTION: Do "expected" internal errors occur?

I even WD-40ed the hamster wheel and made sure his running shoes were tied. Last time his front right shoe laces were undone and his front left and back right kept stepping on it sending him tumbling out of the wheel like a good game of "Hamster Table Bowling"

Anyway i demand 6 million crowns payable over 99 years, A Glyptodon mount, a life size Guar( your choice of breed) delivered to my house and not in a trailer... someone has to ride it, the Hollow City as a home( yes, the entire city) for20 million gold, and Stuga as my permanent traveling companion as compensation. Also, i demand you remove all "common table, slanted" from the game because as a carpenter this greatly offends me and gives me PTSD because i cant fix them.

I look forward to your prompt delivery of my compensation package.
    Edited by Anotherone773 on February 12, 2020 8:10PM
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gelmir wrote: »
    Galadius wrote: »
    I panicked and changed my password. That worked fine. PC-NA

Stop lying! How can you change a password if you can't login to Account page?!

I doubt they're lying.
    I did the same thing. Tried logging in 10 times. Didn't work.
    I was able to get into my account info on the website and change my password. I was then able to sign in to the game just fine.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got as far as the password screen.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone find it funny they have a message that the ESO website is unavailable on their website?
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    its the middle of the work week and this happens. Game of the Year... :'(
    Edited by NoFlash on February 12, 2020 8:10PM
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Stevie6
    Stevie6
    ✭✭✭✭
    logged into game on a non steam launcher. Currently in Khenarthi's Roost with connections speeds ranging from 62ms to 1244ms. I'm averaging 400ms atm. Only two others players I've come across. Connections to the Dallas,TX area is around 30ms.
  • Foxhearted
    Foxhearted
    ✭✭✭
    Well this is frustrating :) Missing out on hireling mails... again
  • Fightin_Irish_Johnny
    Just wondering why people continue to reply one after another that they are having the same issue that has already been recognized and posted about.

Also so many go overboard with their message. Like saying "I can't ever remember when the game has run smoothly" ...what ? seriously ? It runs smoothly allot. Yes there are times like this where the servers go down but to say it never runs smooth O.o

If that were the case they should research their connection or something. I dunno... but OK..ha ha..

They will get it going as soon as they can.
    Edited by Fightin_Irish_Johnny on February 12, 2020 8:11PM
  • Lan14
    Lan14
    ✭✭
    I reset my billing password and I can get into my account page, but still cannot get into the game. I am getting the same error message everyone else is getting.
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh, game back up now, for me anyway :)
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Davon's Watch in on pc na. It's far less crowded than usual. I only see one other player.

Edited by jlmurra2 on February 12, 2020 8:12PM
  • Mrs_Malaka
    Mrs_Malaka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just wondering why people continue to reply one after another that they are having the same issue that has already been recognized and posted about.

Also so many go overboard with their message. Like saying "I can't ever remember when the game has run smoothly" ...what ? seriously ? It run smoothly allot. Yes there are times like this where the servers go down but to say it never runs smooth O.o

If that were the case they should research their connection or something. I dunno... but OK..ha ha..

you must be new here...
    "But screw your courage to the sticking-place,
    And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @xbobx Actually its only the forum, the main website itself is not reachable, as you can see all links to the main page are not visible on the top line.
    Edited by L_Nici on February 12, 2020 8:11PM
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah it takes too long so I wanted to ask before attempting it :/

Yeah, just hang tight. can already confirm from my guild (some folks just don't listen lol) that it doesn't make a difference. just wastes your time. some folks have gotten back in after trying log-in's once about every 5min. others still are not back in. Repairs have done nothing. its just the random recommendation the launcher pops up for certain errors generically. this isn't client side. ZOS will let us know here is we actually need to go that route once they finish whatever else they are gonna do on their end. Stay tuned for further updates ;)
    Edited by AyeshaBelladonna on February 12, 2020 8:12PM
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
  • m7a3t5
    m7a3t5
    Soul Shriven
    Still not working for me. RIP
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also so many go overboard with their message. Like saying "I can't ever remember when the game has run smoothly" ...what ? seriously ? It run smoothly allot. Yes there are times like this where the servers go down but to say it never runs smooth O.o

.[/quote]

If ZOS can't get a good idea about the scope of a problem then they don't prioritize it. The complainers? yeah welcome to Forums. the repeat confirmation of same issues? That's called bug reporting and we're supposed to. Yes, even after they say they are aware of an issue. So they know it's still happening. as you saw if you read the whole thread, they already told us to try logging back in once to no avail. lol
    Edited by AyeshaBelladonna on February 12, 2020 8:16PM
    NA EP CP1200+