The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Struggling with account recovery.

cptrauleb17_ESO
cptrauleb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I've made a few tickets regarding this issue. I've submitted the last one for the reference number as I didn't save it previously.
I'm trying to get back into ESO but I'm not receiving any verification codes on my e-mail. I've tried all the firewall disabling and cache clearing and stuff.
I'd really appreciate some help in changing my e-mail or whatever...

#:200212-001911
  • sluske
    sluske
    This seems lika a common issue. I have the same problem.

Did you get an email response on your ticket?

if you did (or when you do) reply to that email and explain your problem, since the first email seems to be more of a generic answer.

I submitted my ticket last friday and got the response today... so It might take a while.

• cptrauleb17_ESO
    cptrauleb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    It's been a few days since I submitted but I haven't had a response.
    It might just take longer... thanks for the input.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @cptrauleb17_ESO

Please check your inbox for a message regarding ticket #200212-001911.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • cptrauleb17_ESO
    cptrauleb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @cptrauleb17_ESO

Please check your inbox for a message regarding ticket #200212-001911.

Hi. i do appreciate the instructions on how to deal with the issue, but I'm afraid what I meant was that I am unable to log into my elder scrolls online ingame account, not the forums account. When I enter my details in the main game it says it sends a verification code to what I believe is my old e-mail cptraul@yahoo.com. However, even after multiple attempts, I'm yet to receive a code. Any advice?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same issue with my Yahoo account, @cptrauleb17_ESO ... and was able to fix through the Online account recovery form and update a new e-mail address.

I suggest you give it a try.

Be sure to list your Yahoo e-mail address and ESO account name (if you can remember it).

https://help.bethesda.net/app/account_recovery/p_id/eso

Edited by Taleof2Cities on February 13, 2020 10:25PM
  • cptrauleb17_ESO
    cptrauleb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for your response, @Taleof2Cities , however I've already both submitted tickets through the Online account recovery form, and attempted to change my e-mail; both to no avail.

In the last response to my e-mails the ESO Team has asked me for details regarding my in-game issue through which I've responded with the following paragraph summarising it:

"Hi. I appreciate the reply. What I am attempting to do in-game is logging into my account,
    with the username of RualDual. Upon attempting the log-in, I receive the message attached in the picture below.
    Upon checking what I believe to be cptraul@yahoo.com, I cannot see the verification. I've attempted this multiple times,
    and I've followed a number of generic tips/solutions to this issue such as disabling my firewall or white listing your e-mail.
    Nothing worked, and I'm still here attempting to get into my account. Further help would be appreciated, thanks."

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It shouldn’t take this long, @cptrauleb17_ESO.

Are you sure you listed the correct e-mail address and proper account name in the ticket?