Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trying to recover account. No response from support for 3 days

Arya
Arya
✭✭✭✭✭
Any updates on support?

Ticket #200207-002754
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just to get some basic trouble shooting out of the way: Did you get your automatic answer at all and respond to it? Or just plain nothing?
    (Make sure not to respond more than once since it will reset your time in queue.)
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it can take over a week to get a reply, your 2754th in line so be patient and do not submit any more tickets as this just pushes you further back in the queue
    Edited by Alienoutlaw on February 10, 2020 5:09PM
  • Arya
    Arya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got no response at all, not even an automatic confirmation email...

And waiting over a week for a support ticket seems a little excessive. I noticed a lot of people have to come to the forums to get responses on their support tickets.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Arya wrote: »
    Got no response at all, not even an automatic confirmation email...

And waiting over a week for a support ticket seems a little excessive. I noticed a lot of people have to come to the forums to get responses on their support tickets.

Are you 100% sure it's the right email address? You may wanna try un- and relinking the email address. While 3 days isn't a long wait on a support ticket, the automatic response usually comes within a day.
  • Arya
    Arya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE can you confirm ticket has been received. Went through the standard Bethesda recovery link and recieved no confirmation emails.
  • basit21
    basit21
    @Arya am on the same boat as you lol waiting well over a week on mine my thread is called ''can someone help me please''
  • Arya
    Arya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like support is backed up or something. I do not know if this is a new trend from Zenimax Support because they tend to respond in 1-2 business days. But recently, I've seen like 5 forum posts of people stating that they have waited WEEKS for a response.

I doubt they are ignoring us, it just sounds like the don't have the manpower (or woman-power) to handle the loads of support tickets at the moment. Which sucks, because all I want to do is be able to recover my account and login to play.
  • Arya
    Arya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Side note: i guess if you never make a forum account, you will be out of luck and never get any response from support since the admins and mods here tend to escalate tickets or make sure they get a response.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Arya

I've just sent you a private message to follow-up on ticket #200207-002754.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post