Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Baby Hircine

Ringing_Nirnroot
Ringing_Nirnroot
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if this is a glitch or not but I found it adorable lol
https://imgur.com/gallery/4z1p5EH
Edited by Ringing_Nirnroot on February 4, 2020 7:39AM
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the giant Hircine in the sky was actually this mini Hircine's brocken spectre?
    Master Craftsman!
    Options
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe lol
    Options
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know when the little dude appeared. He's been there for a while now, but it just kind of happened at some point. I must admit that while it ruins the mood and it's quite sad that ZOS can't fix something simple like this in a timely manner... Manlet Hircine is the highlight of any MoS run. Everybody gets excited when he's coming up and stops to take a selfie. Always a good time.
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »
    I don't know when the little dude appeared. He's been there for a while now, but it just kind of happened at some point. I must admit that while it ruins the mood and it's quite sad that ZOS can't fix something simple like this in a timely manner... Manlet Hircine is the highlight of any MoS run. Everybody gets excited when he's coming up and stops to take a selfie. Always a good time.

How dare you dis on Baby Hircine! Given the Baby Yoda and now Baby Peanut trending. Baby Hircine now that is great! This is what I call a feature. We should be given Baby Hircine Pets. I would support a baby Hircine following me. Well I'm mostly joking but well still would be cool if it could be made a feature. Plus one day get our own baby Hircines pets. Maybe they are a special type of daedra that look just like Hircine!.

Edited by Thevampirenight on February 4, 2020 8:04AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
    Options
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

How dare you dis on Baby Hircine! Given the Baby Yoda and now Baby Peanut trending. Baby Hircine now that is great! This is what I call a feature. We should be given Baby Hircine Pets. I would support a baby Hircine following me. Well I'm manly joking but well still would be cool if it could be made a feature. Plus one day get our own baby hircines. Maybe they are a special type of daedra that look just like Hircine!.

I don't have a use for pets. But a baby Hircine mount to carry me on his shoulders? Perhaps.......
    Options
  • DovahkiinHeart
    DovahkiinHeart
    ✭✭✭
    March of Sacrifices has become a tourist attraction. There's sightseeing, traveling, and even that one attraction everyone wants to take a picture with (Baby Hircine).
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He is so adorable! If Running on Mounts is a feature this also should be a feature.
    :)
    091kd4ur2ogs.png
    Edited by Thevampirenight on February 4, 2020 8:27AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baby Hircine... Perfect analogy for the current state of WW in ESO lol. :D:joy:
    Options
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭

True, it's both funny and sad at the same time :# Here's my selfie with Baby Hircine:

s3CugWb.png
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
    Options
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

^^This... you don’t think you’ll do it, but you wake up the next day with a smile and a pile of Baby Hircene selfies

Every... single ... time
    Options
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »

^^This... you don’t think you’ll do it, but you wake up the next day with a smile and a pile of Baby Hircene selfies

Every... single ... time

That's exactly it. I tell myself I won't do it every single time. You've seen it so many times now. It's stopped being something special. You'll never look at these screenshots again. Everybody knows about it already so it's barely even funny. He'll be there next time.

....But what if he's not! If they fixed him tomorrow, would you be happy not having had a little chill time the last time you saw him? Could you live with yourself?!?! Of course not. Give him some company you monster.

I may not agree with ZOS' lack of action with bugs like these. But baby Hircine is a man of the people and bringer of many joys.
    Edited by Raisin on February 4, 2020 9:15AM
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hircine has his own Mini-Me :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • snoozy
    snoozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

don't know whether to laugh or cry at this :sweat_smile:
    PC EU
    Options
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    This is so funny. I want a Hircine Plushy in the same pose he has.
    I want him as a sort of guest in my house:)
    G37mQa7.jpg
    8ztTXkO.jpg
    Options
  • SoupDragon
    SoupDragon
    ✭✭✭
    That is soooo adorable <3
    Options
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    March of Sacrifices has become a tourist attraction. There's sightseeing, traveling, and even that one attraction everyone wants to take a picture with (Baby Hircine).

Me and my guildies did just that when we first saw him. We weren't expecting him, laughed our butts off when we saw him and had to pose for pics. In all seriousness, encountering him unexpectedly was one of the funnest times I've ever had in a dungeon. :D
    Options
  • Erickson9610
    Erickson9610
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qPMAfF6.png
    "Don't talk to me or my son ever again."
    PC/NA — Lone Werewolf, the Templar Khajiit Werewolf

Werewolf Should be Allowed to Sneak
    Options
  • SkoomaPie
    SkoomaPie
    ✭✭✭
    I am Groot Hircine
    Xbox Gt: SkoomaPie
    Options
  • Cactus_Back
    Cactus_Back
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saw him too when I got to run the MoS for the first time when we had an ESO plus trial some time ago. Super cute indeed!

And I really love what they did with his model just from the character design perpective - https://esomodelviewer.com/characters/post/15-hircine. Unlike some other Daedric Princes (looking at you Nocturnal).
    Options
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want to go to there.
    I need to get off my fat butt (or, since it involves staring at the screen, keep sitting on it) and learn the mechanics for MoS, so I can finally run it.
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was this patched? he was there before but i cant find him anywmore
    Options
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's so smol and angry, it's adorable <3
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
    Options
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

How dare you dis on Baby Hircine! Given the Baby Yoda and now Baby Peanut trending. Baby Hircine now that is great! This is what I call a feature. We should be given Baby Hircine Pets. I would support a baby Hircine following me. Well I'm manly joking but well still would be cool if it could be made a feature. Plus one day get our own baby hircines. Maybe they are a special type of daedra that look just like Hircine!.

I don't have a use for pets. But a baby Hircine mount to carry me on his shoulders? Perhaps.......

I'm not big on pets, either.

But a Baby Hircine pet? All day long.
    Options
  • Cerotonin
    Cerotonin
    ✭✭✭
    Smol Boi. I was also confused by this before. I thought there was a giant projection of him overlooking the last boss stage.
    Edited by Cerotonin on April 13, 2020 8:54AM
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miniature Hircine!
    Options
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »

I'm not big on pets, either.

But a Baby Hircine pet? All day long.

if it ment my hunters glade could actually have horcine in it, id take it in a heartbeat.
    Edited by kaisernick on April 13, 2020 9:08AM
    Options