The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Please buff nightblade

• Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Anyron wrote: »
    Good old times when nightblade was able to wreck anyone with 3 timed skills.

Right?

You want your opponent defenceless. You wanna gank him without giving them chance to save his life.

Invisibility -> kill -> invisibility. No risk high reward.

You can thank for this tank meta to your belowed gankers. Before stamblade change(the first one) there wasn't need for it. You changed it. Nobody wants to die.

There are a lot of counters to avoid that. If you see a NB cloaking you must know that one or 2 secs later they will be next to you. It is stupid to stay there in such situation and the NB combo is so predictble that pressing W twice ruins it

Seriously, pressing W twice is the easiest counter to invis. Even more if you learn to recognize the sound cues. And what's even better, after the NB failed casting his combo, you have at least 8 secs to wreck them.

IF
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The funny thing is with all the talk of NBs being bad I’m seeing more then ever. Even little small scale groups of 2 NB gank squads, and even two together sorta blows from what I saw.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right?

You want your opponent defenceless. You wanna gank him without giving them chance to save his life.

You can thank for this tank meta to your belowed gankers. Before stamblade change(the first one) there wasn't need for it. You changed it. Nobody wants to die.

There are a lot of counters to avoid that. If you see a NB cloaking you must know that one or 2 secs later they will be next to you. It is stupid to stay there in such situation and the NB combo is so predictble that pressing W twice ruins it

Seriously, pressing W twice is the easiest counter to invis. Even more if you learn to recognize the sound cues. And what's even better, after the NB failed casting his combo, you have at least 8 secs to wreck them.

IF

How you wanna see invisible ganker? How is roll counter to invisibility? That doesnt make any sense

What stops that failed ganker to just walk away with invisibility while you are trying to dodge his skills?

Edit: sorry for wrong quote. I am on mobile and it is such pain to correct it
    Edited by Anyron on January 31, 2020 6:41PM
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Right?

IF

If you don't see it, and you don't pay attention to the sound cues, then you deserve to die. It's not different to a situation when a sorc catches you from behind and uses its combo, or if it hides behind its pets.

Complaining about one class that goes invis, and trying to convey its the only situation in which you don't see your enemy is, at least, naive.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »

Right?

Actually we just want nightblade to be competitive, it doesn't have to go back to 1shot ganking at all. I for one would absolutely LOVE to be a fully capable brawler. As it stands now though it's impossible.

Also, just FYI, there are insane glass cannon builds that can still 1shot effectively even a tank. It's garbage for anything else but ganking though.

As long as there is cloak in your skill tree it will always be like this.

It is either stupidly OP or stupidly useless. But somethIng that makes you invisible, whats giving you 100% CRT chance and also procs major buffs for armor only makes Nbs to go full damage gank build.

You will always suffer because of this

And that's why many of us are calling for reasonable changes to cloak and and overall reasonable buffs to the class so we no longer have to sit in such spot, and so we can choose between more effective playstyles that won't limit us.
    Edited by Nyladreas on February 1, 2020 6:02AM
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right?

IF

If you don't see it, and you don't pay attention to the sound cues, then you deserve to die. It's not different to a situation when a sorc catches you from behind and uses its combo, or if it hides behind its pets.

Complaining about one class that goes invis, and trying to convey its the only situation in which you don't see your enemy is, at least, naive.

If thats so easy i wonder why gankers were and still are so successful.

Its that easy to listen all your sound clues behind all that crappy battle music and laggy cyrodiil when something doesnt work how it should.

And if you play more than few hours each day you cannot be always ready to dodge gank in less than second
  • Vyvrhel
    Vyvrhel
    ✭✭✭

Right?

When on my stamblade I use almost no class skills. I went from SA to Silver shards, I went from Killers blade to Executioner, it makes no sense to use the "escape" skills since Shuffle does the same and better. Heals? Nobody uses anything class based, just Vigor and Rally. So please name some CLASS SKILLS which are really good.
    Even on my lowbie underequipped magplar I have better win to loss ratrio than on my main.
    It is not about instakilling. I do not mind if they change the toolkit to work different way than a burst damage. There are ways. But as it is now the class just does not work.
  • Vyvrhel
    Vyvrhel
    ✭✭✭
    FrankonPC wrote: »

Nightblade is lacking in the lined up burst department. Nobody is asking for it to be what it was 2 years ago(well, most aren't). It would be nice for it to have the killing power of other classes though.

Would be enough to change the concept from "a big hit from sneak" into "gradually buff yourself during combat against one target the do the big hit". There are ways for sure. Think about that famous movie duel from Rob Roy. Highly mobile, fast and evasive Archie Cunningham is a NB, Robert McGregor big muscled heavy and slow hard hitting guy with his clumsy scottish cleaver is the heavy damage dealer like say DK.
    But nothing happens and that makes me worried.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right?

I dont think that is the case. People here (on forums) tend to, let's just say not to "update" with current game balance & meta. They tend to by stuck in the past. Some of them even claim that NB is OP...

No one wants to over buff NB here. Not even NB mains. But even non NB mains that know the game and are at least decent players - all of them will tell you that NB is in really bad spot right now. Imho worse than necro. Some will even tell you that NB is probably worst class overall, currently on live. And surprisingly (I know it is weird to say) but I think that mag nb is kinda in a better spot than stam nb (although not by a lot).

Just go and watch any ESO content creator. Alcast, Isth3reno1else, Kristofer ESO, Hack The Minotaur, NefasQS, t3hasiangod, ll El Lobo ll, Sherman's Gaming and probably a bunch more that I have not mentioned.
    All of them, whatever PvP or PvE players, Hardcore or Casual, NB main or not - will tell you basically that NB needs some love.

I don't want to catch you by words ( i am not sure if thats right, its probably wrong translation) but you said NB is in worse spot than Necro.

But that doesn't explain why there is much more ( and really it is much more) Nbs than necros in Cyrodiil

Sure, nightblade is only shadow of what it was. I agree.

But that nightblade from past was OP as ****.
    I agree on that, but that is kinda my point. NB used to be over performing in the past. But so where the other classes. Remember the times when sorcs used to be called "filthy shield stackers" (Because shields could not be crit and they could stack 50+ K shield on top of 20 - 30K HP - while still having very strong burst) ? Same goes for DK - they allowed for a "broken" tank builds (and people complain about tank meta today lol, they should have seen how it used to look in the past lol).

But the key word here is "past". People tend to be stuck in the past. When it comes to NB, they have this idk, "mental scar" ? ? from the past. An image of NB ganker that can one-shot from stealth and reset fight by going to stealth. But past is not preset. Current NB, both stam & mag is utter useless. Most of them are basically stealth potatoes, without the burst to take anything above 25 - 30K health.

And speaking of NB population in PvP, I would say it is maybe because of the PvP event. People who don't PvP went to cyro. But imho the paradox is using it as an argument... "NB is still seen in PvP therefore they don't need a buff" .... lol :joy:
  • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get the rightful buffs we've DESERVED for YEARS?
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
      One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
      Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: H4rry Poggers :D .
      Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 1000+! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
      • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
      • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
      • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
      • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
      • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
      • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
      • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
      • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
      • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
      • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
      • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
      • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
      • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
      • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
      • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
      • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
    • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
      xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
      ✭✭✭
      Vyvrhel wrote: »
      As I said elsewhere, I seriously doubt they will dare to reintroduce anything able to do a high single target damage since players and namely beginners hate "ganking". What they want in pvp is longer fight and this intent is common in many MMOs. The newbs just need some time to realize what is happening.

The solution might be to remove the (nerfed) burst damage skills from the toolkit and replace it with many different dots, debuffs, knockbacks etc., with one finisher which would work once the target is properly "subdued".Imagine a cat playing with a mouse.
      The defences should be built around speed, evasion, dodging and jumping around, fast uncatchable target.

Absolutely f***ing NOT. There's enough DoTs in the game, and it'd completely ruin the identity of Nightblades, and infringe/undermine on DKs
      DK is THE DoT class, with Templars next to them.
      NB and Sorc are the burst oriented class (Sorc leaning towards delayed burst)
      Warden and Necro are their own thing

Nightblade is the bursty "get in, get out" class, it's why brawler builds don't work well on the class. It'd be a death sentence making NBs (easily arguably the squishiest class) have to linger around longer than they'd absolutely have to. Pair that with cloak being a joke and never working properly and being unreliable, lmao.
      I'd like a list of games where the elusive, assassin/stealth class is build around/know for DoTs.
      New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
      My little rant I guess?:
        One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

My wishlist I suppose:
        • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
        • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
        • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
        • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
        • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
        • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
        • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
        • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
        • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
        • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
        • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
        • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
        • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
        • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

• Iskiab
        Iskiab
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭
        As I said elsewhere, I seriously doubt they will dare to reintroduce anything able to do a high single target damage since players and namely beginners hate "ganking". What they want in pvp is longer fight and this intent is common in many MMOs. The newbs just need some time to realize what is happening.

The solution might be to remove the (nerfed) burst damage skills from the toolkit and replace it with many different dots, debuffs, knockbacks etc., with one finisher which would work once the target is properly "subdued".Imagine a cat playing with a mouse.
        The defences should be built around speed, evasion, dodging and jumping around, fast uncatchable target.

Absolutely f***ing NOT. There's enough DoTs in the game, and it'd completely ruin the identity of Nightblades, and infringe/undermine on DKs

Nightblade is the bursty "get in, get out" class, it's why brawler builds don't work well on the class. It'd be a death sentence making NBs (easily arguably the squishiest class) have to linger around longer than they'd absolutely have to. Pair that with cloak being a joke and never working properly and being unreliable, lmao.
        I'd like a list of games where the elusive, assassin/stealth class is build around/know for DoTs.

Templar is a dot class? Where do you get this stuff from.
        Havoc Warhammer - Alair
      • Anyron
        Anyron
        ✭✭✭✭✭

Right?

When on my stamblade I use almost no class skills. I went from SA to Silver shards, I went from Killers blade to Executioner, it makes no sense to use the "escape" skills since Shuffle does the same and better. Heals? Nobody uses anything class based, just Vigor and Rally. So please name some CLASS SKILLS which are really good.
        Even on my lowbie underequipped magplar I have better win to loss ratrio than on my main.
        It is not about instakilling. I do not mind if they change the toolkit to work different way than a burst damage. There are ways. But as it is now the class just does not work.

As a stamblade you should be thankful enought for vigor. When there was only rally for stamina healing it was much worse. They changed vigor almost year later, after buffing stamina specs (also you have damage, sustain and mobility advantage to magicka. Be sure that healing and shields will be always stronger on mag. You have rest)

Trust me, if you think its pain now its nothing compared to play ONLY with weapon trees like it was before. Now you have several stamina skills you can use

Grim focus - its one of the best burst skills in game with whole minute to proc it. Anyone can proc it now. You do more than 5 per minute when anim. cancelling. It little sucks its almost always miss doe to projectile behaviour but try to play ranged. More than half of your skills miss and you even dont get back resources. At least you don't have there minimum travel time.

Killer's blade - it may be weaker than executioner but it should because you can use it with any weapon. Heal isnt much there ( to be honest its useless to heal on kill because of duels) but it still is unique stamina finisher and nightblade is only class that got it.

Incapacitating Strike - still decent ultimate for its cost. Damage buff there is awesome and it isnt on any other ultimate in game. It doesn't stun - unless used from invisibility - but it still offers passive regen of magicka and stamina while slotted.

Ambush is weak for damage because there isnt longer overpower for next skill used but it wasn't made to deal damage. Its utility skill that serves to get you closer to enemy. Most people abandon it while its still good counter to magsorc streak ( any gapcloser is) . Just spam it cheaply while hes using expensive streak to get away.

Mark Target is for free, it works like elemental drain but again you can use it with any weapon while ele is tied to destro staff.

I could go on but i don't want to bore you. You get most of stamina morphs fron any other older classes and i think that means something.

Damage isnt only whats useful on skills. Some may be stronger and some weaker but all still serves its purpose
      • Narvuntien
        Narvuntien
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        I just want Ambush to actually close the gap on my target, it's tilting me to use the ability and have nothing happen over and over.

Whats the point of the ability if I have no way to ambush people off their horses as they ride by or if there is even the slightest incline nothing works.

I have always used onslaught and executioner over incap and killers blade but I have stopped using surprise attack completely since the nerfs.
      • Anyron
        Anyron
        ✭✭✭✭✭

Begginers hate ganking? I think it was right opposite. Older players should hate it because while you can as they say "git gut" There is nothing you can do to timed ganking of old. Thats why we are still stuck in tank meta

Tankiness of all players is direct result of ganking. Nb nerfs is too Direct result of ganking - to reduce it

Your damage was hit because there was reason. All because of players wanting easy wins and they ruined it for everyone else
        Edited by Anyron on February 2, 2020 6:06AM
      • BaiterOfZergs
        BaiterOfZergs
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        1mirg wrote: »
        I would be happy if they just reverted all the changes this would be amazing for my stamblade. If I remember right magblade was never in a particular good spot so magblade would definitely deserve some attention if they did this.

Played a Magblade on and off since day one and I can confirm that they've been in a bad spot from the get go, Stamblade get all the attention and focus while Magblade is generally ignored. Plus it also doesn't help that a good portion of our class skill morphs have better Stamina Morphs then Magicka ones, let alone with most of our class skills having a melee focus. it's like the developers expect all nightblades to play a stamina character.

Magblade can use some help but they have definitely been in good spots in pvp and pve before. At one point they dominated pve which lead to multiple nerfs.

Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
      • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
        xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
        ✭✭✭
        Iskiab wrote: »

Templar is a dot class? Where do you get this stuff from.

Radial Sweep, Jabs (on a technicality), Shards,
        Nova, Sun Fire, Backlash, Eclipse, Radiant Destruction. Funny, I almost listed an entire skill line... And that's just the DPS abilities. I didn't list the heals
        My little rant I guess?:

My wishlist I suppose:

My 10 characters:

• Anyron
          Anyron
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          I would be happy if they just reverted all the changes this would be amazing for my stamblade. If I remember right magblade was never in a particular good spot so magblade would definitely deserve some attention if they did this.

Played a Magblade on and off since day one and I can confirm that they've been in a bad spot from the get go, Stamblade get all the attention and focus while Magblade is generally ignored. Plus it also doesn't help that a good portion of our class skill morphs have better Stamina Morphs then Magicka ones, let alone with most of our class skills having a melee focus. it's like the developers expect all nightblades to play a stamina character.

Magblade can use some help but they have definitely been in good spots in pvp and pve before. At one point they dominated pve which lead to multiple nerfs.

Some help where?
          Like it or not, if you buff damage of "normal" nightblade ( bowblade, speedblade, brawler) you buff damage of ganker as well.

And now it is possible to gank with both. Magblade with caluurion and zaan as carry sets and stamblade with his combo snipe+poison arrow+silence incap/onslaught/ballista = bow ult +some melee

So nightblade doesnt lack burst, it just has to be timed from sneak/cloak, and its really hard to ballance it with all those sets and CPs in game.
        • Vyvrhel
          Vyvrhel
          ✭✭✭
          Nightblade is the bursty "get in, get out" class, it's why brawler builds don't work well on the class.
          I am fine with that (and by the way this is the selling point of the class and, ironically, the class is still marketed as a high damage burst assassin). But obviously the army of whinners on teh interwebz and ZOS is not. NB is broken as it is and something must be done. Nothing is done so far. No adjustment in Update 25.
        • killingspreeb16_ESO
          killingspreeb16_ESO
          ✭✭✭✭

Right?

As a stamblade you should be thankful enought for vigor. When there was only rally for stamina healing it was much worse. They changed vigor almost year later, after buffing stamina specs (also you have damage, sustain and mobility advantage to magicka. Be sure that healing and shields will be always stronger on mag. You have rest)

Trust me, if you think its pain now its nothing compared to play ONLY with weapon trees like it was before. Now you have several stamina skills you can use

Grim focus - its one of the best burst skills in game with whole minute to proc it. Anyone can proc it now. You do more than 5 per minute when anim. cancelling. It little sucks its almost always miss doe to projectile behaviour but try to play ranged. More than half of your skills miss and you even dont get back resources. At least you don't have there minimum travel time.

Killer's blade - it may be weaker than executioner but it should because you can use it with any weapon. Heal isnt much there ( to be honest its useless to heal on kill because of duels) but it still is unique stamina finisher and nightblade is only class that got it.

Incapacitating Strike - still decent ultimate for its cost. Damage buff there is awesome and it isnt on any other ultimate in game. It doesn't stun - unless used from invisibility - but it still offers passive regen of magicka and stamina while slotted.

Ambush is weak for damage because there isnt longer overpower for next skill used but it wasn't made to deal damage. Its utility skill that serves to get you closer to enemy. Most people abandon it while its still good counter to magsorc streak ( any gapcloser is) . Just spam it cheaply while hes using expensive streak to get away.

Mark Target is for free, it works like elemental drain but again you can use it with any weapon while ele is tied to destro staff.

I could go on but i don't want to bore you. You get most of stamina morphs fron any other older classes and i think that means something.

Damage isnt only whats useful on skills. Some may be stronger and some weaker but all still serves its purpose

What happened to class skill should be stronger than weapon skill?

Killer blade need a buff either cost,a new effect or increased hp treshold to get the execute damage.

Unique means nothing if it's outclassed by the most popular stamina weapon,it should be in the same level to give more choice.
          Also "The should be weaker" is BS then we need to nerf templar heal,purge and sorc shield because they can be used without any weapon right?
          Or is this another double standard thing that works only for NB?

Incapacitating have some value still but only because every stamina ult beside the templar one got a cast time,so yeah.

Ambush is terrible,one of the worst gap closer and it's terrible to catch a sorc thanks to the delay.
          The streak animation is faster so unless you are actually close after some point the sorc will be out of range(or if there is lag).
          Also is telegraphed is basically saying "hey im coming be ready" in cp is also a free off balance with the right CP.
          Not so great if you ask me.

Mark target only few NB run it and for a reason. Good NB scrap this skill with passion.
          No reason to waste a slot for it.

Merciless is good as defense but as offense is too unreliable,get dodged most of the time and have a loud sound that also tell the enemy is coming.
          The projectile is also slow and super easy too see.

Edited by killingspreeb16_ESO on February 2, 2020 1:01PM
        • Taktak
          Taktak
          ✭✭✭

pls make penalty on nightblade clock like sorc streak, Casting again within 3 seconds costs 33% more Magicka.
        • Iskiab
          Iskiab
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭

Some help where?
          Like it or not, if you buff damage of "normal" nightblade ( bowblade, speedblade, brawler) you buff damage of ganker as well.

And now it is possible to gank with both. Magblade with caluurion and zaan as carry sets and stamblade with his combo snipe+poison arrow+silence incap/onslaught/ballista = bow ult +some melee

So nightblade doesnt lack burst, it just has to be timed from sneak/cloak, and its really hard to ballance it with all those sets and CPs in game.

Are you talking about how it should be or what is? NB burst is definitely lower then on other classes.
          Havoc Warhammer - Alair
        • Skander
          Skander
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Stamina needs to stay as it is

Magicka nightblades without cloak need a buff
          I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
          -Elder Nightblades Online
          Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
        • Taktak
          Taktak
          ✭✭✭

@Deathlord92 NB is fine you just need to learn how to play with it
        • Tolino
          Tolino
          ✭✭✭✭✭

The squishiest class? No! Stamblade build completely offensive and hardly defensive. That's why they're so squishie!
          In theory, they have access to: 100% Minor Protection, good Minor Maim Uptime, up to 10% dmg reduction with Merciless Resolve, Major Resolve (Ok Standart)
          Z.B. Stamsorc has only accses to Major Resolve with their class Skills

Also Stamsorc offensiv/Bound Armaments is just a weaker Merciless Resolve. I don't understand why the forum is currently flooded with Buff NB while the Stamsorc is currently only a weaker Stam-Nb
          Magsorc: Tôlino (Wardless)
          Magden: Wa-Uller
          Stamsorc: Tolino Sturmfalke
        • Iskiab
          Iskiab
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭
          Taktak wrote: »

Next you’ll tell me magsorc needs a buff. Try playing other classes, or your own class, well and then start sharing your opinion please.
          Havoc Warhammer - Alair
        • Taktak
          Taktak
          ✭✭✭

Next you’ll tell me magsorc needs a buff. Try playing other classes, or your own class, well and then start sharing your opinion please.

i played nb in pvp and pve, i can say it completely fine
          any buff for this class will make it broken like before
        • Iskiab
          Iskiab
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭

i played nb in pvp and pve, i can say it completely fine
          any buff for this class will make it broken like before

At what level? I haven’t seen a NB on PC-NA I’d say was competitive in a BG (where you can see performance stats at the end) in over 3 months.
          Havoc Warhammer - Alair
        • Deathlord92
          Deathlord92
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Completely pointless thing to say but if you doubt my skill on nb visit my yt channel its Deathlord92. I didn’t say nb unplayable and neither are most of the players here are saying this but I am saying it’s being outperform right now by the other classes.
        • Deathlord92
          Deathlord92
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          You tell me to l2p

pls make penalty on nightblade clock like sorc streak, Casting again within 3 seconds costs 33% more Magicka.
          Then you comment this you telling us you don’t know how to counter cloak lmao 😂