The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Sorc Spammable Idea

xiZeroPointix
xiZeroPointix
✭✭✭
Crystal Frag- this ability now stuns opponents when you use the instant cast proc. This ability now deals magic or physical damage depending on your max stat and scales off of stamina or magic abilities. This ability restores 1,000 magic or stamina over 5 seconds.

Crystal Blast- This morph now deals 3,500 magic or physical damage (scales with highest stat) and applies a stack of explosive shards to the enemy. When you gain 3 stacks, the shards explode dealing 8,500 magic or physical damage and sets the enemy off-balance the shards apply a dot for 16,000 magic or physical damage over 8 seconds. If the ability persists it’s full duration, you restore 1,000 magic or physical damage over 5 seconds and heal for 20% of the damage done to the target.

This seems overloaded, but will help with sustain like a delayed restore like a NB leeching strikes and a small heal like Templar Jabs. It’s open for debate and for now, it is good entertainment. Interesting ability and could be exciting in the future. Please let me know what you think
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf u talking about mate
  • xiZeroPointix
    xiZeroPointix
    ✭✭✭
    It’s an idea that’s all
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Move Daedric Prey's pet damage increase to base ability and both morphs - "Your pets deal 20% additional damage to the cursed target". Leave Haunting Curse as it is and make Daedric Prey a proper stamina morph. Would be cool for stamina sorc to get new tool without hurting magsorc in any way.
  • xiZeroPointix
    xiZeroPointix
    ✭✭✭
    *1,000 magic or stamina over 5 seconds
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can have stone giant. DK don't need it anymore.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can have stone giant. DK don't need it anymore.

u guys are going to need it when they nerf fossilize
    dont act like its not coming either
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Move Daedric Prey's pet damage increase to base ability and both morphs - "Your pets deal 20% additional damage to the cursed target". Leave Haunting Curse as it is and make Daedric Prey a proper stamina morph. Would be cool for stamina sorc to get new tool without hurting magsorc in any way.

I like that suggestion. I suggested combining Daedric into Haunting at one point too. Not sure what I'd like to see for a stamina morph. Maybe the same curse, 6s till explosion, except you can cast it on more than 1 target at a time.

Having a delayed burst tool is exactly what stam sorc needs, as is, bound armaments isn't fulfilling that. It's simply used as a spammable replacement for more damage and sustain. Depends how they want that ability to actually function.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit