I'm on PC-NA. Since the maintenance performed prior to the MM event, I've seen a drastic increase in disconnects and loading screen times. I can not identify a pattern.
The nature of the disconnects fall into the following categories:
1. When taking a wayshrine to a new zone, including overland, dungeons, and trials,, I dropped to the login screen during loading, and remain logged in to the server. 7 times.
2. When fighting in Imperial City, I dropped to the zone I ported in from. 2 times
3. When fighting in Imperial City, I dropped to login screen. 1 time
4. When fighting in Cyrodiil, I had random load screens.>30 times
5. When fighting in Cyrodiil, I dropped from the server to login screen, and/or desktop (independent of faction/server-wide drops). 5 times
6. When fighting in Sunspire, I dropped to desktop. 1 time
Steps I have already taken to mitigate disconnects that did not fix these problems:
- Rebooted router
- Checked firewall port configurations, all are set as specified by ZOS.
- Green-listed ESO folders in my anti-virus
- Repaired installation
- Turned off OneDrive (it attempts to sync the ESO files in the Documents folder, which causes issues, but I've know that for a while and just turn it off when I play ESO)
I'm growing very weary of getting into a fight in Cyrodiil and dying because I hit a load screen in the middle of the fight, or getting disconnected entirely. I have seen posts on this forum that some players have worked out ways to essentially DDOS an attacker - I hope this is untrue and that ZOS is at least looking into the possibility that their software is subject to exploitation. I would think that in my case, because they also happen outside of combat, that something more general is going on.
ZOS, nothing in your support content has helped me solve my issue. I'm asking for more help, and failing that, at least some kind of explanation of why this is happening. What do you guys have for me?