Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuff the Impresario is offering for Midyear Mayhem

FrancisCrawford
FrancisCrawford
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
So it's time again to spend use-them-or-lose-them event tickets. Considerations IMO include:

1. Has anybody tried dying the Legion Zero outfit yet? How did that work out?

2. Can characters use the banner-waving emote from any alliance? Could they, for example, wave banners for all three alliances in succession?
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it's time again to spend use-them-or-lose-them event tickets. Considerations IMO include:

You can go to a dye/outfit station and preview it and change the dyes to see.

Its OK , imo, the only dye so far that dissapoints is Legates Black, look washed out on the metal parts

• opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. It seems like it dyes okay, based on this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIfLar69vfY

2. Any character can use any banner once you've unlocked the appropriate emote. Note that the banners don't have the emblems of their respective alliance; rather, the pattern is the same on all three banners, and only the color changes.
    (Source: I used event tickets to purchase all three banners and used them on the same character in succession.)
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    molecule wrote: »

You can go to a dye/outfit station and preview it and change the dyes to see.

Its OK , imo, the only dye so far that dissapoints is Legates Black, look washed out on the metal parts

I've always assumed you had to actually own an outfit style to check it out at an outfit station. It turns out I was wrong. Thanks for the tip!!
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on January 24, 2020 11:30PM
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Answering my own question about dyeing:
    • The metal part generally dyes pretty attractively, although the comment above about blacks not being black is accurate.
    • The cloth part is trickier, because it has such a strong yellow bias that blues dye as greens and so on.