Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Whether you love or hate Indriks

Jolipinator
Jolipinator
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Show your feelings by wearing the new Indrik Armour style (also known as Jephrine Paladin for marketing purposes)

VyUjwIJ.png

jeqgAPz.png

PS5 EU.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not my favourite.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • Klad
    Klad
    ✭✭✭✭
    It just doesn't say Murderous Badass...it sorta says frolicking earth fairy.

Not my Cuppa
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not my favourite.
    Klad wrote: »

Not my Cuppa

Wait.

IT'S WARDEN ARMOUR.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The style for when I really want to shake my tailfeathers. :lol:
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    peacock-feathers.jpg
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The staff that comes with that set looks great.
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it sorta says frolicking earth fairy

lmao...I'm stealing this for later :)

• Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love it. Finally something for my prettyboy tank who doesn't care if people think he looks tough.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jephrine Paladin? Are those knights of Y'ffre?

If so... I must have those pages for my Warden
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this pts?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this pts?

Yes, its the new Anniversary event style.
  • Spage
    Spage
    ✭✭✭
    When it comes to Indrik mounts, I'd like them a heck of a lot more if they didn't bleat "whea wha wha!" every time they're asked to run.
    @Spage
    PC/NA
    GM, Real Guild Best Guild
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like this style a lot... minus the green "horns" stuck on it. And the feathered butt, wtf.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like a summerset warden costume
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found that the Divine Prosecution light armor (long chest or legs) matches the Indriks perfectly.

Easy to colour the scales to match the Indrik scales.

I'm a frolicking earth fairy!

I quite like it.
    Edited by Nerouyn on January 22, 2020 1:13AM
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally, an armor style that says "don't assume my gender".
  • HawkFest
    HawkFest
    ✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    I love it. Finally something for my prettyboy tank who doesn't care if people think he looks tough.

He's an argnonian lizard? It could look good on an argonian actulaly, right in context to make the swamp creatures turn their heads (imho)...
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does it make you bark three times when you start to run?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spage wrote: »
    When it comes to Indrik mounts, I'd like them a heck of a lot more if they didn't bleat "whea wha wha!" every time they're asked to run.

Aw - I LOVE the indrik bark! I don't however love that style.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be waiting for the Second Legion style. I'll be representing the Empire then.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think any of my characters would wear it but how well does it take dye?
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you only get this from purchasing with event tickets or is it also a jubilee bow reward?
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the new pvp armor looks much better for a paladin...this lookd too altmer for me
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Would probably be better in tooled leather, with the peacock feathers, than ornate steel.

Need to see it on a female char and dyed.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it make you bark three times when you start to run?

Bork, Bork, Bork!
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    HawkFest wrote: »
    Minyassa wrote: »

He's an argnonian lizard? It could look good on an argonian actulaly, right in context to make the swamp creatures turn their heads (imho)...

He's an Imperial but he does not mind if swamp creatures ogle him. ;D I always put him in peacock colors, the green indrik was perfect for him.

j3F3HDyaxP1Qzl7JWhr7eAZdOOs4-JsCI8aPzqNiSQ86crM8EMnCLUMqs4K-5N9tBxTpl0IAwcAym6SF-acJAcmv4DVjNeRXGEJX4ghqDxYOhPSUdTQ7RaES1vVWDAAQObg6xwHsygRTA5YOYhNqQfQ3x10WAW_dJL6-qZYBsPzNnoT3doDrUvTNYYdA5SblD-2a3Dz_J3u3sMT49A7rWVTTXqaJacWLzKtUJfNkrryoYMT8CyBFRvCJlpCA5qlxHISwF-0pWH43Yv9CJ_bfOmKa11Pi3qIg0LClhMa2Y2IxJY6igboY_u_w8O_gmWg9DCbZ1B-H6pK9Mp5zn_IYdih4Fv06emQqEhniAeqykFovy79X1HoMXW_jMsJkuB6D7WbhoVrT_tdsM1ktFVG13PXAfj3leKPbRy7LhvYcysR43DhY2MlWNr3Vk93rz-fLGXKgJT9t89hgjhgctciDcLXKRkCOgcABmq5FMFFUsTLVhSvu5Y1yTGKPRAJd2H53NLAKZDe54fpkQPmMgAVfsNlOpMgu2wQg4QsQnNJY5hEvCFnDgHskVwlobwYv8JfH_1hYi1nAIIvmRnixTwSz56g7hH5XQMQWITnFhaD58UL3D8uqU668u-sRVxxn8RlKCcyT_zr4Dq2LJuKAtD5K6QRsVVCD3QMNL_G_ciggJ71wiWRryqByXI0=w455-h953-no
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    Well.... perhaps could fit for my Aldmeri templar.... She's originated from Alinor and this Armor style is screaming Summerset vibes
    PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
    Rhíanwyn "Rhíann Runenstein" Fenrisversen ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Zauberin ~|~ EP
    Familienclan Fenrisversen:
    • Rhagnar "Wolfsmond" Fenrisversen ~|~Nord ~|~ Drachenritter ~|~ EP
    • Brynja "Schneewolf" Fenrisversen ~|~ Nord ~|~ Templerin ~|~ EP
    • Persephone Vadryn ~|~ Dunmer ~|~ Nekromantin/Vampir ~|~ EP
    • Amee-Lee ~|~ Argonierin ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ EP
    • Lagertha gra-Khadgar ~|~ Ork ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ EP
    • Kíeraniel Grünschatten ~|~ Bosmer ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ AD
    • Shuvani ~|~ Khajiit ~|~ Nekromantin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhwyn ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Templerin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhan ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Zauberer ~|~ AD
    • Diana Peregrinus ~|~ Kaiserliche ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ DB
    • Robín Locksley ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Nachtklinge ~|~ DB
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Show your feelings by wearing the new Indrik Armour style (also known as Jephrine Paladin for marketing purposes)
    Gorgeous
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think so Tim