The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Solo queue for BGs ??? This is ridiculous

Sarobar
Sarobar
I think this change is bad...
i play BGs with one or two friends very often, no coordinate setup just for some quick PvP action and now this is gone. For sure sometimes we get stomped, sometimes we stomped and sometimes there are very exciting matches till the end of the round. I hope this change dont go live...
  • vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    I am GLAD BG has a Solo. But should of included a option to choose SOLO. i get the pros for having it solo to stop Elitist groups raging havoc? Could have a option for group only BG but with less gained Items.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guess what? I'll keep abusing MMR not shared accross characters and making new characters to completely wreck new players. Will be doing this over and over. Prepare for Calurion magblade ganker and other noob-wrecking stuff useless against competent players. Will keep bullying nabs. Just to show how stupid this change is.

If I am ULTIMATELY FORCED to play without my friends, I'll make other people miss playing with their friends as well. They will curse the state being on their own.
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on January 20, 2020 11:18PM
  • thermatico
    thermatico
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's the best part of the patch.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am frickin delighted! I love BG's but 90% of the time I'm hit by four ulti's at once by idiots with head sets. I have no problem with organised PvP, but that's what I go to cyro for... BG's should be a more intimate fight and that seems to happen rarely...
  • Syrusthevirus187
    Syrusthevirus187
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great change.
    Can still play with your friends. Make a party chat, all q at the same time. It's just as fun fighting your friends as it is being on the same team.
  • Skysenzz
    Skysenzz
    ✭✭✭
    Nice repost my dude.before posting something could you at least read the other *** topics ?
    CP1000+
    DC sDK Skysenzz
    DC Stamden Kartag Vosh Rakh
    DC mDK Ignis-Noctem
    DC sDK Ellesperis
    DC MagSorc Victorià
    EP Stamplar Subject to change
    EP StamBlade Powerful Ninja Zoid
    DC StamNecro StamDK ls Better
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guess what? I'll keep abusing MMR not shared accross characters and making new characters to completely wreck new players. Will be doing this over and over. Prepare for Calurion magblade ganker and other noob-wrecking stuff useless against competent players. Will keep bullying nabs. Just to show how stupid this change is.

If I am ULTIMATELY FORCED to play without my friends, I'll make other people miss playing with their friends as well. They will curse the state being on their own.

yup this is gonna work, ZoS will be right on that revert for you
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With an Official Thread being posted on this subject, we're going to go ahead and close this thread down. Feel free to move this discussion over to this official thread to post your feedback so it can all be found in one place for easier tracking. While posting on the new thread be sure to keep the Forum Rules in mind to avoid thread derailment.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.