Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Change Email

SamAkira
SamAkira
✭✭
I don't have access to my old email that's linked to this account. I can still login and play. But I'd like to update the account, which I don't seem to be able to do without access to that old account.
This seems a little absurd as I was able to transfer everything else like steam and all my bills/banks without the need for the old account.

I don't really know how to approach, is there anyway to link my account to my new/current email?
I can provide all proof you need if that's in doubt
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to your old email?
  • SamAkira
    SamAkira
    ✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    What happened to your old email?

I deleted it, I hadn't been using it and it was messy, but I just came back to ESO after a long break and it's still linked to my old email account.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call up customer service, they should be able to reset it. As long as you have the answers to your security questions plus other details, it shouldn't be a big deal.
  • SamAkira
    SamAkira
    ✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Call up customer service, they should be able to reset it. As long as you have the answers to your security questions plus other details, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Is there a UK number? I'm not from the US
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SamAkira

We have responded to your second thread about an email change linked below.

Email Change
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post