The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

No Grouping - Failed to Join Immediately

tawaen
tawaen
✭✭✭
6r6yp0884vta.png

So, apparently no one can invite other people to groups? Going to make Sunday night trials very difficult...
Guild leader of Barely Lethal. Mudcrabs all the way down.
(PC NA)
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here, on PC NA.
  • Wa2p
    Wa2p
    ✭✭✭
    About to submit a ticket on it, and glanced at the forums first.
  • sapphirefox31
    sapphirefox31
    Soul Shriven
    Appears to be PC NA server-wide
  • tawaen
    tawaen
    ✭✭✭
    Appears to be PC NA server-wide

Yeah, so trader change tonight will be fun, if no one can group... Time to up that bid!
    (PC NA)
  • BennyButton
    BennyButton
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is gamebreaking
  • BennyButton
    BennyButton
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is actually game breaking. You're turning an MMO into a single player game lol
  • tawaen
    tawaen
    ✭✭✭
    (PC NA)
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem: had a trial on PCNA but raid lead could not invite group members. Manual invites, auto-invites, or even inviting by proximity to other characters, all failed. This started happening around 5pm EST.
  • f0dder
    f0dder
    Same here. Tried all manners of inviting and nothing works. So much for doing a trial tonight.

PCNA here too
  • Dahlreng
    Dahlreng
    Soul Shriven
    This is killing so many raid groups right now. @ZOS_GinaBruno can we at least get confirmation that you all are aware and working on this. It seems like maybe someone tried staging tomorrow's hotfix and it went prod?

edit:adding @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_AntonioP
    Edited by Dahlreng on January 19, 2020 11:39PM
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    q8pqr4ygn9gj.jpg

Really, ZOS? Really? This? This again? THIS?
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    They know of it, it was noted in the general discussion thread, doubt they will be in a hurry to actually fix it. They fix one thing only to break something more essential, usual story. Midyear Mayhem with no grouping, what fun.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There was an issue over the weekend that affected manual grouping for players. This issue should now be resolved after the recent maintenance. If anyone still encounters an issue with grouping please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Xebov
    Xebov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    There was an issue over the weekend that affected manual grouping for players. This issue should now be resolved after the recent maintenance. If anyone still encounters an issue with grouping please let us know.

The issue is still there even after maintenance. I got the issue 10 minutes ago. I invited a friend, he didnt get my invite, so i invited him again. He got 2 invites and accepted one. He got failed to join group messages. Now we cant invite anyone or get invited. It will always end up with a failed to join group message directly after the invite. This also prevents the characters from being queued in any activity. It feels like we are both members of a corrupted invisible group now that we cant leave. Reloging or reloading the UI has no effect.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Xebov

We have some additional steps you can take found in our help article below.

What do I do if it won't let me into the group I just accepted the invite to?

If this issue persists you can start a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post