Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4/NA - Still Raining in my Earthtear Cavern house...

katanagirl1
katanagirl1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
and likely my Hall of the Lunar Champion as well. Why can’t we get the fix that PC got many months ago? Earthtear is my primary residence and I paid 13,000 crowns for it.
Khajiit Stamblade
Dark Elf Magsorc
Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
Orc Stamplar PVP
Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Nefelynx
    Nefelynx
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely supporting this, as the same issue is also -still- present under the Sleek Creek House (on PS4/EU) as well.

I really hope they will fix this soon.
    Edited by Nefelynx on January 14, 2020 9:50PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think I've noticed rain under Sleek Creek on XB/NA but I only bought it recently and haven't gotten around to decorating it yet. So, I've spent very little time there. I'll have to pay attention the next time I'm there and it's raining (I only use it as a port to the Outlaw's Refuge).

I do notice rain in the Exorcised Coven Cottage, but I just assumed the roof needs to be rethatched. :p
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on January 14, 2020 9:59PM
  • Syre297
    Syre297
    Soul Shriven
    So, I noticed this morning that there was fog, rather than rain in my Earthtear Cavern. Though I could hear rain and thunder and see lightning flashing, no rain inside. No rain outside either though, so that was a bit odd. Makes me think they might have purposely fixed it or it was an incidental fix, since it has not shown up in any patch notes.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Syre297 wrote: »
    So, I noticed this morning that there was fog, rather than rain in my Earthtear Cavern. Though I could hear rain and thunder and see lightning flashing, no rain inside. No rain outside either though, so that was a bit odd. Makes me think they might have purposely fixed it or it was an incidental fix, since it has not shown up in any patch notes.

It was fixed a few patches ago. Sometime right after the Orc longhouse went up for sale and had rain inside it too. This thread has a comment from March 13:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6655182

I believe it was listed in the patch notes but it was only a short sentence so easily missed.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And still rains in some parts of Serenity Falls manor. I've sent more than an in-game ticket, no reply or any acknowledge from Support so far...
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And still rains in some parts of Serenity Falls manor. I've sent more than an in-game ticket, no reply or any acknowledge from Support so far...

I think we rode the wave of anger at the Forgemasters Fall preview and got the fixes for some of the older houses that way. The threat of lost crowns was at stake.

All of the houses should be fixed, though. Past purchases with crowns and residual bugs have gained interest in the meantime.

Perhaps a video showcasing it here in the forums might help.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA