Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mounts I would like to see in the future

• Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want a stealth mount
    mount that gives invisibility to its rider and looks and acts in stealth at all times.
    and yes i am being serious.
    also want a dwemer sphere mount new rebuilt one
  • Countdownical
    Countdownical
    ✭✭✭
    Dracofyre wrote: »
    how about "Golden Seductress Mare" with metallic fur, and same for "Ebon Seductress Mare"?
    Ebon would be black mane with metallic shiny blue coat.
    aaf8247ee8dd0ca7485ca0ceb29b1101-758x584.jpg

White-Gold-Imperial-Courser-Side.jpg
    Not exactly what you wanted, but close enuff. White Gold Imperial Courser.
    @Countdownical Experienced High-End Raider - PC EU - Here since Feb 27, 2014.

Lead of Flipping Coins - Rawl'kha, Reaper's March.
    Lead of Rolling Coins - Belkarth, Craglorn.
    Lead of Shining Coins - Elden Root, Grahtwood.

All are TRADE Guilds. Contact me for invites!
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    another note - incorporate more of the mounts in the world.
    Sure some appear in dungeons as enemies but what about making some of them mounts that NPCs actually use
    like the High Elf in Summerset that uses Flame Atronach Horse
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about some purely inanimate mounts, like a flying rug? (one-man carpet). Sit on it and hover along at horse speed. A Dwemer bicycle? I'm sure there are other things that aren't creatures (or mechanical imitations of one).
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An Apex Unicorn Prime mount! That or a dual Qilin mount, one for under each foot. A chariot would be kind of cool too, pulled by a pack of spirit sharks.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want a unicorn, but not an Apex one you have to pay gems for.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a camo mount for pvp players.
  • tigerborn62
    tigerborn62
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZoS,

Bengal Tiger Mount, please.

Thank you and god bless.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horses with more historical based armor/tack

Traditional Japanese horse costume
    5e704c68ca7cb6bf57fb006570847f3a.jpg

Traditional Indian wedding horse costumes

Traditional Arabian horse costume

I was contemplating the legion zero horse but I couldn’t justify it. It was *almost* what I wanted.

Also I’d like to see more Dwemer mounts. The closest to an AT-AT type thing would be the dwemer guar/kagouti but I want it to look more mechanical/bird like.

Also I’d like carts. Either just for show (the Baandari peddler mounts almost had the look) or an actual troop transport where group members can click on it and they are “stunned” for the duration of the trip. Would make World Boss night a lot easier.
    Edited by max_only on February 20, 2020 11:51PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want my Boar
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A Vampire Bat form also a Werewolf mount, not a mount themed for Werewolves but an actual Werewolf which you ride around on.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GIMME A PIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wamsu and Stilt Strider.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ash Titan
  • Thechuckage
    Thechuckage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a giant mudcrab mount!

The superior choice.
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a Darzog mount so bad! They are so cool looking! I'd also be really happy with a black senche with gold armour like the dark auran war horse.
    Or a one time event where you can get previously available mounts, even it it was a 1 per account type thing. I really personally dislike all the zombie and fungal mounts we are getting now (they are cool but not my thing) I wish I had started playing years ago so I could have collected some of the ones I like.
  • Sallymen
    Sallymen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwarven sphere mount because the elder scrolls universe needs a Segway.
    Current Undaunted Key Count: 4,902
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alkapton wrote: »
    Saturday I mounted my mount (Psyjik Camel I think) and there was no mount below me! I wondered about town 4 foot off the ground in a sitting astride position, so cool. I want that effect permanbently!!!

So my favorite mount would be a completely invisible one.

They could call it "The Emperor's New Mount", make it cost 50,000 crowns, and make a pact with everyone owning it to pretend that you need to buy it to be able to see it, that it is absolutely glorious, and that "no, you can't get a screenshot, it's just too awesome, sorry".

(No, I am not being serious. The server is down for maintenance, there's a thunderstorm outside, and my brain is in silly vacation mode.)
  • Asdara
    Asdara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WAMASSU make it plz
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend of mine wants a fluffy kitty mount something like the Prong-Eared Grimalkin non-combat pet but in mount form.
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warraxx wrote: »
    Cadwell Mount, make it happen!
    d94hgto-834aa238-4f62-47b4-bbc2-06aee9462295.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjOGNlYzFjLTIxZmQtNDBjOS1iYjg5LTI3ODc2ZjE3ODBmMVwvZDk0aGd0by04MzRhYTIzOC00ZjYyLTQ3YjQtYmJjMi0wNmFlZTk0NjIyOTUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.r0P-IcOkSSb8coL9c3hzPKmA2fsRf92V91ggmNjtrW0

Haha, I would so go for that just for the funnies.
  • finehair
    finehair
    ✭✭✭✭
    still waiting for that lyris titanborn mount.
  • Moen
    Moen
    ✭✭
    +1 Spider mount!
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a giant fox. I have the red pit wolf that I pretend is a fox, but I want a real one.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ON-creature-Terror_Bird.jpg
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the most recent datamine shows a Ram Mount that we can only hope a) gets released and isn't stuck in purgatory, b) gets released and isn't a limited time thing for 3 hours that costs 5,500 Crown, and c) gets released and isn't some Crown Gem Exclusive that costs 800 Gems. Maybe this is the start of them making some actual new Mount models instead of reskinning the same handful of animals over and over and over and over.

c3323ef0c19ddfc8ced8c23fd81e753a.png
    finehair wrote: »
    still waiting for that lyris titanborn mount.
    I'm surprised it took three pages for someone to make this post lol.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would be super happy to see a mammoth!! I would also like to see some flight mounts that glide over the ground like some other mmos have
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My mount wish list has been the same for ages it feels like. I also want them all to stay simple with no neon lights, sparkles, fungi, smoke or such.

Wamasu
    Donkey
    Netch
    Terror bird
    Echatere or durzog

And a proportional well made horse! :#
    Speaking of horses. If we finally get some nice models, I'd like to get more simple ones of those too but with a lot of detail to their equipment.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Y’know with recent editions, Chaurus mounts could be a thing
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *shudder*