Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mounts I would like to see in the future

• Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    BeesKnees3.jpg
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    how about "Golden Seductress Mare" with metallic fur, and same for "Ebon Seductress Mare"?
    Ebon would be black mane with metallic shiny blue coat.
    aaf8247ee8dd0ca7485ca0ceb29b1101-758x584.jpg
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PBK2YHLIEBHCTMTVCEUHSUXVDM.jpg
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20130905145843
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love each and everyone of these ideas in the thread and imagine the base model being tied to achievements, too bad these would definitely be tied to loot boxes and I would never get to have one
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love each and everyone of these ideas in the thread and imagine the base model being tied to achievements, too bad these would definitely be tied to loot boxes and I would never get to have one

The senche-rhat isn't. It's the Else CE.
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A house cat.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another +1 for spider mount! Also yes please for a glyptodon mount! :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there was a mammoth mount in the game I would die a happy woman. The Bristleneck Boar would be an absolutely awesome mount as well. Both would totally get my money!
    I want an purple mammoth mount. Preferable an pet too. They should synergy well with the drunk personality
    H4r0jrZh.png

Boars, was used by the Rickings in Morrowind.
    Why can sorcerer not use the clanfear for mount :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Tharonil
    Tharonil
    ✭✭✭
    A packed, but happy donkey :-)
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Said it before:
    I for one would wish for...

...some more "magical" mounts, like a floating carpets, floating brookstick, floating throne, floating storm cloud, floating driftdisk and such to ride on!

...a line of "carriage" type mounts, like imperial greco-roman style racing chariot, breton noble two-wheel carriage, nord one-horse sleigh, telvanni slave-carried litter or sedan chair, akaviri rickshaw, doggie-sleigh, donkey-drawn cart, whatever.

...the Arvak.

...a dwemer sphere rebuilt into a segway style roller!
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A monocycle
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • Sorc
    Sorc
    ✭✭✭
    I want a dragon mount
    Yeah well you know that's just like your opinion man
    - Evil baby Yoda
  • Michaelkeir
    Michaelkeir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know what I don't want. More dang indriks. They need to bring out something new because those are played out.

I also want a necro themed skeleton mounts. I know we have those in game now during the Halloween event, but their aura inside is red...not the blue flame we normally get when it comes to necromancers. Looks odd to me to summon one and it's got red glowing eyes.

• Rinthetharmo
    Rinthetharmo
    ✭✭✭
    Mudcrab mounts! <3
  • drkfrontiers
    drkfrontiers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would buy all of these.
    "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Alkapton
    Alkapton
    ✭✭✭
    Saturday I mounted my mount (Psyjik Camel I think) and there was no mount below me! I wondered about town 4 foot off the ground in a sitting astride position, so cool. I want that effect permanbently!!!

So my favorite mount would be a completely invisible one.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to see some more 'new creatures'.

I'm getting a bit tired of the old template Horse/bear/wolf/Senche Skittles (all flavours all sizes).

We know we can't have flying mounts otherwise the game will explode, but at least some hovering mounts ;)
  • Redcognito
    Redcognito
    ✭✭✭
    Pocket mammoth? I want me a full sized one to stomp around on.
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most likely we'll get chaurus indrik, boar indrik, daedrik inrik...
    To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
    But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
    (c)
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing I miss from that game that shall not be mentioned is the SabreCats the Night Elves and Druids rode.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Weasel

:#
  • LordVox
    LordVox
    ✭✭✭
    Maxx7410 wrote: »
    Flying Dragon!!!!!!

Bro, you know they'll never allow flying mounts in this game.

You know we said the same thing about World of Warcraft. But it happened.
  • LordVox
    LordVox
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately in this game Zos is lake is lacking in the creativity in the mounts. Every season its just another re-skinned Bear, Horse, Wolf, Camel or Lion. Zos needs to think outside the box and work on something new. Flying mounts would be great and all but first things first make some original mounts that are unique. The only mount I really like you guy has made so far is the Doom Wolf. Every thing else just seems mediocre. I have the Dwemer Spider mount which isn't bad. You at least thought outside of the box and made something unique but since then nothing. Give us unique mounts but also give us mounts you can earn through achievements, some to buy on the crown store.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please not that spider brrrr. I have trouble killing them in skyrim without going ieuw ieuw aaaahhh.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    logarifmik wrote: »
    How 'bout a properly made horse for a start?
    gelding-bay-coat.jpg

Hahahah yes. My husband who was a showjumper and is a trainer gets always irritated by how the make the horses LOL
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love mounts and pets and people have great ideas. I just wish we could have more interaction with them. Pet them give them a treat or throw a ball etc. Brush them.Also with the pets that they respond when there is an enemy they move in a certain way and growl something like that.

And when you put mounts in your house that we can take at least the saddle off.
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings all,

We have recently removed some inappropriate commentary. We would like everyone to keep posts on the subject at hand, civil, and constructive.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    why there is no Verminous Fabricant on the list? :(
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadwell Mount, make it happen!
    d94hgto-834aa238-4f62-47b4-bbc2-06aee9462295.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVjOGNlYzFjLTIxZmQtNDBjOS1iYjg5LTI3ODc2ZjE3ODBmMVwvZDk0aGd0by04MzRhYTIzOC00ZjYyLTQ3YjQtYmJjMi0wNmFlZTk0NjIyOTUuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.r0P-IcOkSSb8coL9c3hzPKmA2fsRf92V91ggmNjtrW0