Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
Help me decide between sorc and necro
I am a returning player and I was almost decided on playing a magsorc. I never played a sorc before, but I like the way the skills look with all that lightning and how it's good for tough solo content (at least that's what I've been reading throughout the internet). But reading some elder scrolls lore and looking at how necro skills look made me think that maybe I would be more satisfied with a magnecro (I prefer to play a magicka class until the time I think it would be fun to try a werewolf build). Unfortunately, because of how new the class is I cannot find that much material and opinions about the performance of the necromancer. So my questions are:
1- What's the actual state of the necromancer in the game? Is it better in something compared to the other classes and the sorcerer in particular?
2- How is the necromancer performing in solo content? Can I do vMA or world bosses with the same "easiness" that sorcs and templars do, or at least something close?
3- Is the necromag still lackluster compared to necrostam as it's said in some earlier posts?
4- Which benefits the class bring to a werewolf build?