Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cow Mounts

MystoganMax
MystoganMax
✭✭✭
Let's be real Mer and Man ... they are in stables, they have been in the game since launch, they are cool as a daedric snow-prince. When will we get these majestic beasts between our legs ?
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesssss. Give me my mooooo!
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Vanathil
    Vanathil
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • validifyedneb18_ESO
    validifyedneb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicken mount pls
    EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
    NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
  • Toon_Raider
    Toon_Raider
    ✭✭✭
    I want to able to steal horses and other mounts, mount them, get a bounty but if you survive for 15 min without being caught you can keep it or sell it. Can't use way-shrines during this time and guards chase you for the whole 15 min.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sheep mount!...or pigmy goat!
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surely, OP, you mean to say Moonts.
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah the drunk personality + riding a cow are a great match
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is that thing on steroids :#
    Edited by Waynerx8 on December 27, 2019 9:09PM
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would vote for this. Must make Moooooo noises.

Moo moo moo...Moooooo
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want pig mounts, not huge “war boars” just a standard sized pot bellied pig to squeal around town on
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to able to steal horses and other mounts, mount them, get a bounty but if you survive for 15 min without being caught you can keep it or sell it. Can't use way-shrines during this time and guards chase you for the whole 15 min.

The guards will install kill you lol
  • JoMactheJ
    JoMactheJ
    Soul Shriven
    Only available in the secret cow level
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waynerx8 wrote: »

It's genetically modified race. There is a gene called MSTN that codes muscle growth inhibitor , protein called myostatin. Said race called belgian blue have MSTN gene mutated to be inactivated. With that there is nothing keeping muscle mass in check so it's way easier then normally to build it.
    Edited by Juhasow on December 27, 2019 11:43PM
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echatere mount pleeeease!

S.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waynerx8 wrote: »

Looks like it is double muscled. It is a mutation some breeds have that has been messed with to produce a breed with the mutation.

Edit to say looks like Juhasow already answered and did it better than I did.
    Edited by kargen27 on December 27, 2019 11:30PM
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES!

My comedic character Beau Langiere the Boulanger currently has a black and white chicken pet and rides the black and white Piebald Destrier but I would much prefer a cow! He’d have his milk and eggs ready at a moments notice to bake up a storm!

I also need to recreate the Bremen town musicians at my house for reasons. Edit: oh that’s a donkey, whatever release the model for the pack donkey too Zos!
    Edited by max_only on December 27, 2019 11:40PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cows? Well... I don't want one. Echatere! This is the mount I deram of! An Orc cow!
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cow is fine. My wish would be the mount looking like the bristleneck war boar. The first time I saw it I actually thought it would a mount. It reminds me of Dain.

tumblr_nko9sw3POF1r9ndd2o2_500.gifv
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's be real Mer and Man ... they are in stables, they have been in the game since launch, they are cool as a daedric snow-prince. When will we get these majestic beasts between our legs ?

NO.

First my donkey, then my flying donkey, and then and only then... the cows.
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cow mounts never. It doesn't fit with lore. Nope can't be done.

Now if you made them:

Cow Horse
    Cow Tiger
    Cow Bear
    Cow Guar
    Cow Camel

Mounts

Then its all good. Annnnd it just go happens its easier to reskin and sell. Ain't that weird?
    Edited by karekiz on December 28, 2019 12:42AM
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I lowkey want a gryphon mount lol
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cow Mounts...
    ...need to come in red and on fire!
    081d2c95b5714c9bdca847cae5769b25.gif
    ;)
    When will we get these majestic beasts between our legs ?
    Ah, someone is following in the footsteps of Pasiphaë methinks... :p;):naughty:
    Chicken mount pls
    Ahhh, a chicken lover, huh?
    2x03-Chickenlover-south-park-19182543-720-540.jpg
    :p;):lol:

All joking aside, at the very least we should have an ox cart mount for those characters who want to milk the "I am a harmless trader, honest..." shtick!
    ...which of course could give rise to a whole range of cart-type mounts! Donkey cart, one-horse sleigh, imperial racing chariot, breton nobles chaise, telvanni slave rickshaw...
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I think there should be a cow mount. I don't know if I would buy it but I know a LOT of people would not just for a mount but people into housing would definitely get them for their farms. They could pull carts, ploughs, just stand in fields and be placed in scenes. A lot of potential. Can do Jersey types and fresian types although I don't recall seeing fresians in an Elder Scrolls game but I have a crap memory so may be wrong.
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It would be heavily exploited. Unfortunately, idea is good but single player applicable.
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yaaaasssssssss!!!!!

Yes
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @JHartEllis i believe this is relevant to your interests
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    A wise man once said; "there is no cow level"
    PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RobDaCool wrote: »
    A wise man once said; "there is no cow level"

"moo, moo mooo moo, moo." <--quote from a cow on the cow level.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its a moo point.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a Boar Mount